What's new

What Israel can do, India can’t

and how can usay it is normal in kashmir my own cousion is killed in last riuot in srinagar

Will you feel better if I say it is as normal as UP?
Few farmers died due to police firing in UP recently. You cause riots, fight with police, some will have injury/death.

Both have same similarities.............Israel is killing inoccent peoploes in Phalistine and India is killing innocent Kashmiries.......

India killing innocent Kashmiri? India fighting an armed insurgency there just like you are fighting in KP.

The problem in not with india or its airforce,it is with the congress govt. :devil:

Israel is fighting to save her future while India is trying to achieve economic superity and a 10% GDP growth.

The problem in not with india or its airforce,it is with the congress govt.
BJP also did nothing...
According to me, attack on our Parliament should be considered the biggest attack on our soil....we cannot even imagine what US will do if an attack on US congress occurs...

Israel attacks Palestinians armed with stones and sticks , If India attacks Pakistan well by the thought of what will we come up with sends shivers down the spine of Indian establishment.

You can try following in the footsteps of the zionist state but there would be no going back !

You guys r really funny.
Comparing urself with israel n us with palestine is nothing but stupidity.

kya chutiyapa hai... activating dead and dormant threads..

the rating are meant for the quality of content you post...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom