What's new

What is your zodiac signs ?

When 2 cancers meet, the first asks the other if he has any friends. Enuff' said! :D
Because we are the 1%

internet-memes-king-crab2.jpg

m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-opera-mini&v=EISaNpU3roU for all fellow aquarius

m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-opera-mini&v=EISaNpU3roU:toast_sign:

/\/\/\/\
You wanna share this one....?

Last edited by a moderator:
The age of aquarius is upon us. :smokin:
fak old school conservativism-burn them at the stakes like they did in the old times with witches!

haha ha!

Your new project.....XX is to improve upon the song "Within Temptation - Aquarius" that a member CIPHER have posted, with better sound effects..... or a remix may be.

Don't bother, just kidding.;)

Lots of aquarius members .
Does aquarius represents the highest no. of people in this world , sign wise ??
Are my fellow aquarius members also good singers ??

Am I sole virgo here or virgo members are not telling here because it is little bit embarrassing to say.

my zodiac sign according to western ways(Sun Sign) is Siggitarious n according to Indian methods(Moon Sign) is Scorpio

Although generally the sun sign n moon sign r the same bt there r a few execptions like myself:D:

Anyways bt i believe i m a true Scorpio as almost all the things which r said for Scorpio r true in my case even abt love matters (that really freaked me out) :azn:

Me an Aries. So stop messing with me :D

hey- am no selfish
Now it ALL makes so much sense :pop:

I have only two guiding principles in my life: Stay the HELL away from 1. Scorpio & 2. Cancer :what:

Back
Top Bottom