What's new

What is your profession?

All the forum members are very good in professional carrier.......
I am the only dumb here.:cry::cry:

class xi failed...not even seen a college..:cry::cry:

Apne ko akela na samajhna dost... hum bhi idhar aap hi ki naav me baithe hain :yahoo:

Hmmm so what i have heard is right.Ohhh i wanted so desperately to invest in stocks.

What about Forex.It is said to be even more risky than Stocks.

Its risky if you make it risky. If you go after big wins, you will get big losses too. Have been investing in stocks in 2001. Once bought, have never sold a stock till date(my kids will). Net CAGR of 24.2% since 2001. Actually loss less than 30% in 2008 but recovered big time in 2009.

You need to distinguish between investing and trading. 1st is not risky but 2nd is.

my 2 cents..

btw, am an IT professional in the BPO space.

Family-run trade construction/contracting company. I deal with the financials.

Moving to the U.S. soon to pursue full-time MBA in the fall. Inshallah.

ah so many engineers

m self-proclaimed economist :lol: currently unemployed..:cry: (although by choice)
hope will be joining civil service soooon!!pray for me all..

Great. I am preparing for civil service too. I have just completed my M.Phil in Cell and Molecular Biology.:victory:

sir, i registered and couldnt how to play... kindly help...

btw am an Electronics and Communication Engineer

Hi,

I will get back to you on this. I haven't played it virtually but I am sure this is an option. Allow me sometime.

Regards,
KS

Its risky if you make it risky. If you go after big wins, you will get big losses too. Have been investing in stocks in 2001. Once bought, have never sold a stock till date(my kids will). Net CAGR of 24.2% since 2001. Actually loss less than 30% in 2008 but recovered big time in 2009.

You need to distinguish between investing and trading. 1st is not risky but 2nd is.

my 2 cents..

btw, am an IT professional in the BPO space.

Karan what you are saying is long term investment not trading.I want to trade not invest.

@Zaki

yar which broker do you use?

@Zaki and jagjit.

Guys i have just heard a new thing about mutual investments.

I mean people invest millions in mutual investments while i will invest a little.Now the Problem is won't mutual funds put risky shares on my portfolio.I mean won't they use me as a guinea pig to test the shares for their larger clients.What's your experience with this?

@ mehru
appearing in CE-2011??top group??

Well yes inshallah in 2011. But what do you mean by top group? Are you asking about the group i want to join? Well i want to join office management group.

@Zaki

yar which broker do you use?

@Zaki and jagjit.

Guys i have just heard a new thing about mutual investments.

I mean people invest millions in mutual investments while i will invest a little.Now the Problem is won't mutual funds put risky shares on my portfolio.I mean won't they use me as a guinea pig to test the shares for their larger clients.What's your experience with this?

Hope you dont mind my jumping in.. Thats not how a Mutual fund works. Its a highly regulated business. Each Mutual fund scheme creates a portfolio of shares and bonds (some of them have a mix). Anyone investing in this scheme, gets a part of this portfolio the size of which depends on the money you invest. However the composition of that part is irrespective of the size of your investment. A person investing a million rupees and another one investing 1000 rupees, will get exactly the same set of shares and bonds in their portfolio with exactly the same ratio.

You can read some good stuff about mutual funds here

Morningstar Stock, Mutual Fund, Hedge Fund, ETF Investment Research

Well yes inshallah in 2011. But what do you mean by top group? Are you asking about the group i want to join? Well i want to join office management group.
ya i meant it...Why OMG??why not DMG, FSP or PSP? why u r ignoring top 3 preferences??any specific reason?

I am an MBA, MA Economics, working in a financial organization as a branch incharge, ....very hard to manage big mouths internally as well as disgruntled customers sometime.
Got the position after one and a half year.
Have good experience in KSE and bad experience in Forex.

Hope you dont mind my jumping in.. Thats not how a Mutual fund works. Its a highly regulated business. Each Mutual fund scheme creates a portfolio of shares and bonds (some of them have a mix). Anyone investing in this scheme, gets a part of this portfolio the size of which depends on the money you invest. However the composition of that part is irrespective of the size of your investment. A person investing a million rupees and another one investing 1000 rupees, will get exactly the same set of investments in their portfolio with exactly the same ratio.

You can read some good stuff about mutual funds here

Morningstar Stock, Mutual Fund, Hedge Fund, ETF Investment Research

Hmmmm now that clear my wrong info.Thks.

Typically how much can you earn in mutual funds?

Back
Top Bottom