What's new

What is your profession?

Actually thats a WallStreet Based Company which provides solutions to Companies doing buisness at NY Stock Exchange.There whole IT setup is being shifted from Dubai to Pakistan.
These guys came to our UNI for Hiring. I cleared there interview but didnt got a call yet. :confused:

oh oh - i just visited their site for 2 minutes - their website is poorly designed - i thought its another broker :rofl::rofl::rofl:

didn't read anything - but the way their website is - i thought they are unprofessionals

If i had a choice i would choose FSP over other services.

its adveturous, love it although the initial stations are not good usually..but ppl say its not the right choice for girls:cry:
i'd love to have that red passport:smitten:
what if ur first station is ghana:lol: u ll miss pakistan terribly

There is no business in the world where risk is not involved. More or less - i can't say.

You did not try Fxpro - its not only forex software - you have an option to buy shares in the companies - once you buy shares keep them safe for months and you will see it working like mutual funds. If you want little faster money buy shares in stock exchanges. If you want more volatility you have option to trade Oil, Gas or Silver, if you can afford more risk then trade Gold. If you can manage to afford more risk then trade Currencies or those pairs that moves very fast.

In this platform you can trade all - i don't like mutual funds, bonds or other kind of long term investments so i can't say anything about them. All i know is they are less risky + less profit/loss margin + very slow

Here you can buy shares and sell them within a matter of seconds and you don't have to bound for long period

Zaki i understand that no risk = no profit.But you are an experienced trader and i have to start from somewhere to gain experience.

And your software.lol.yar i downladed the software from your link and all it does not display the options to buy shares of more than 25-30 well known companies.

And do you mean that software you gave me works just as quickly with real stocks as it does with virtual stocks?

its adveturous, love it although the initial stations are not good usually..but ppl say its not the right choice for girls:cry:
i'd love to have that red passport:smitten:
what if ur first station is ghana:lol: u ll miss pakistan terribly

yea its alright even if your first station is Iraq..You will eventually climb and get posted to nice places like Geneva, Paris, Riyadh etc..

I am a A levels student, still confused what to do, medical or engineering:frown:

yea its alright even if your first station is Iraq..You will eventually climb and get posted to nice places like Geneva, Paris, Riyadh etc..

was just kidding..after 8 yers u start getting good stations lik EU...
good luck..
BTW when u r planning to appear??

I am applying mathematics to cancer research and life is a case of gahé giryam gahé khandam...mostly giryam! Take my advice - when you hear words like postgrad research and academia, run!

I sail the same boat my friend! Got a Pharmacist's degree, but went back to basics. Doing my grad studies to understand neuron-glia chit-chat, with the ultimate goal of helping designing new more effective drugs and subsequently amass loads of money!!

a.k.a Slackerney to my friends.

phd071307s.gif

phd110209s.gif

Way to go Jorge Cham!

Zaki i understand that no risk = no profit.But you are an experienced trader and i have to start from somewhere to gain experience.

And your software.lol.yar i downladed the software from your link and all it does not display the options to buy shares of more than 25-30 well known companies.

And do you mean that software you gave me works just as quickly with real stocks as it does with virtual stocks?

Companies vary from broker to broker - first you have to decide which company you want to invest in..... if it is not listed there it is possible you have to go to that company's website and buy shares directly from the company.

I recommended this software as it is a virtual software - you buy shares or whatever you decide and sell in a matter of 1-2 seconds. There is one option for BUY and SELL - if you look at it closely......... when you double click on any pair a new dialougue box opens and from there you set for how much money you want to buy that particular pair. Yaar its difficuilt to learn that software without basic knowledge.

Had you practice etoro software or fxcm software it would have been easy for you to understand the basic features of Meta Trader 4. Its a very advanced softeware and you need a lot of practice to learn the basic features.

I would advice you to forget all pairs - just concentrate on GOLD........ DOUBLE click on Gold - and one new box will appear - set Buy and LOT SIZE to 1......... then open trade and see how it works. You will need to put some efforts by yourself and it is not easy to explain everything in words

Just get familiar with the basic features first - and then PM me in future if you are still interested in buying shares in those companies - or in trading other pairs listed in that broker's platform

Bye for now

Companies vary from broker to broker - first you have to decide which company you want to invest in..... if it is not listed there it is possible you have to go to that company's website and buy shares directly from the company.

I recommended this software as it is a virtual software - you buy shares or whatever you decide and sell in a matter of 1-2 seconds. There is one option for BUY and SELL - if you look at it closely......... when you double click on any pair a new dialougue box opens and from there you set for how much money you want to buy that particular pair. Yaar its difficuilt to learn that software without basic knowledge.

Had you practice etoro software or fxcm software it would have been easy for you to understand the basic features of Meta Trader 4. Its a very advanced softeware and you need a lot of practice to learn the basic features.

I would advice you to forget all pairs - just concentrate on GOLD........ DOUBLE click on Gold - and one new box will appear - set Buy and LOT SIZE to 1......... then open trade and see how it works. You will need to put some efforts by yourself and it is not easy to explain everything in words

Just get familiar with the basic features first - and then PM me in future if you are still interested in buying shares in those companies - or in trading other pairs listed in that broker's platform

Bye for now

lol yar i think i will settle for some browser based virtual account first.Thks for all the help i really mean it.I know how it feels to answer newbie questions because at one stage i also used to do the same.lol.

No Techno here guys, as i am self employed in property business,

Some retail outlets also on the go, meet lot of overseas students looking for property to let and share the knowledge.

Ah that sanwli Sunita was worth the terms rent.

No Techno here guys, as i am self employed in property business,

Some retail outlets also on the go, meet lot of overseas students looking for property to let and share the knowledge.

Ah that sanwli Sunita was worth the terms rent.

:woot::woot::woot: find a job for me in your office - I am willing to come back in UK if she oftenly visits your office :rofl:

Currently Studying an Undergraduate course , major in Infrastructure planning and development.

Thinking about a Pilot license anytime soon too, wish me luck .

:woot::woot::woot: find a job for me in your office - I am willing to come back in UK if she oftenly visits your office :rofl:

Lo Gi, Lala key hamaam mein sub hi lamtey hain.

TOBA... Toba... Toba. Bahi Aaj Kal apna bi haath mein hey, ... TV Remote control. :frown:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom