What's new

What is your profession?

Karan what you are saying is long term investment not trading.I want to trade not invest.

That's right.. Trading scares the jeepers out of me. My funda is this

Regular earning - From the job
Wealth creation - From long term investments

But that's me.. Know a bunch of folks who made a ton of money trading stocks (not too different from any other trading). All the best.. But remember the golden rule.. Never trade with borrowed money..

bio-tech companies were doing quite well -especially around february.

always nice to get insider info :D

ya i meant it...Why OMG??why not DMG, FSP or PSP? why u r ignoring top 3 preferences??any specific reason?

No specific reason. My father worked in OMG when he was in service. Maybe that's why.To be honest,i haven't decided it yet. Besides final group will be decided on merit so no worry.:cheers:

No specific reason. My father worked in OMG when he was in service. Maybe that's why.To be honest,i haven't decided it yet. Besides final group will be decided on merit so no worry.:cheers:

but your order of preference is also taken into consideration..best of luck!!

Java Programmer with exceptional skills in handling Servelets and Struts Framework, going through the finals of degree and also giving Interviews. Hopefully will get a job..:confused:

Hmmm well.and well i can start trading for just 25 dollars wooo that's low.

Zaki i have just downloaded the software.:rofl:.WTH is this i can't understand a thing there are so many tiny little windows in front and i don't know what to do with them.:rofl:.
Yes if you have installed FXCM microlot software first thing you have to do is change that ugly skin to WHITE instead of black (that is default skin i think)

Go to System >>> Options >>> Skins and select a brighter skin colour i.e. Mac Style

in FXCM Microlot account you cannot trade many things. But you can get an idea of how to trade. I would advise you to go eToro - Online Forex Trading Platform (etoro) and download their platform also - that is because they have a chat room where if you don't understand anything - you can ask peoples and they will help you understand the trend of the market and many times i am online there - so feel free to PM me :)

Sardar Ji i am waiting for answer?

i hope you are not calling Sardar to me :) - I hope thats Jagjitnatt

Zaki yar help me your software only shows me the stocks of just few companies.maybe 20 or so.

brother you wanted a budgeted software - it has got only CURRENCY pairs in FXCM........... Download FXPRO and you will plenty of options to trade.

Download this software from FXPRO website

https://www.fxpro.com/mt4-download

and you will have plenty of options to trade

Yes if you have installed FXCM microlot software first thing you have to do is change that ugly skin to WHITE instead of black (that is default skin i think)

Go to System >>> Options >>> Skins and select a brighter skin colour i.e. Mac Style

in FXCM Microlot account you cannot trade many things. But you can get an idea of how to trade. I would advise you to go eToro - Online Forex Trading Platform (etoro) and download their platform also - that is because they have a chat room where if you don't understand anything - you can ask peoples and they will help you understand the trend of the market and many times i am online there - so feel free to PM me :)

i hope you are not calling Sardar to me :) - I hope thats Jagjitnatt

Zaki i have asked you at least a dozen questions please scroll back.

Zaki yar i do not plan to do anything in Forex.So i have deleted the software.Forex is toooo dangerous.

and what do you think about Mutual Funds.

but your order of preference is also taken into consideration..best of luck!!

Yeah you are right. I will think about it now. Anyway thanks for pointing it out. Good luck to you too.

Zaki i have asked you at least a dozen questions please scroll back.

Zaki yar i do not plan to do anything in Forex.So i have deleted the software.Forex is toooo dangerous.

and what do you think about Mutual Funds.

There is no business in the world where risk is not involved. More or less - i can't say.

You did not try Fxpro - its not only forex software - you have an option to buy shares in the companies - once you buy shares keep them safe for months and you will see it working like mutual funds. If you want little faster money buy shares in stock exchanges. If you want more volatility you have option to trade Oil, Gas or Silver, if you can afford more risk then trade Gold. If you can manage to afford more risk then trade Currencies or those pairs that moves very fast.

In this platform you can trade all - i don't like mutual funds, bonds or other kind of long term investments so i can't say anything about them. All i know is they are less risky + less profit/loss margin + very slow

Here you can buy shares and sell them within a matter of seconds and you don't have to bound for long period

i just checked their website - didn't look professional to me :confused:

Would not recommend to invest money there

Actually thats a WallStreet Based Company which provides solutions to Companies doing buisness at NY Stock Exchange.There whole IT setup is being shifted from Dubai to Pakistan.
These guys came to our UNI for Hiring. I cleared there interview but didnt got a call yet. :confused:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom