What's new

What is your profession?

Lo Gi, Lala key hamaam mein sub hi lamtey hain.

TOBA... Toba... Toba. Bahi Aaj Kal apna bi haath mein hey, ... TV Remote control. :frown:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok bhai ok - hum koi scandinavian pariyan dhondhte hain - aap rakho apni Sunita bhabhi apne paas

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok bhai ok - hum koi scandinavian pariyan dhondhte hain - aap rakho apni Sunita bhabhi apne paas

Aap ko bhabi ka bara shouq hey, kabi Sani bhabi aur kabi Sunita...

Aub Scandinavian Saas kub paeda hoti hey, Allah kher karey.
:lol::lol

Lo Gi, Lala key hamaam mein sub hi lamtey hain.

TOBA... Toba... Toba. Bahi Aaj Kal apna bi haath mein hey, ... TV Remote control. :frown:

Bhai Itana bhi hath me mat rakha karo....TV Remote control !!!!! nahi to hath ki lakeere ek din remote control pe utar jayengi
"Apne hatho apni takdir mita daloge" lol

Bhai Itana bhi hath me mat rakha karo....TV Remote control !!!!! nahi to hath ki lakeere ek din remote control pe utar jayengi
"Apne hatho apni takdir mita daloge" lol

iska matlub hai aap bhi apne haath main rakhte thay ...... TV Remote control !!!! aur aap apne haathon apni taqdeer ki lakeron ko mita chukay ho.... TV Remote ke button ghiss ghiss kar :lol::lol::lol:

Experienced man i must say - i don't watch tv - is liye i have no idea :lol::lol:

Corporate strategy for Fortune 100 company.

Basically I give top management million dollar growth ideas that they already knew, take the credit when the ideas work, find someone to blame when they don't.

Based on the above conversation, you could say that 'intellectually speaking', I spend a lot of time with the.... TV remote.

iska matlub hai aap bhi apne haath main rakhte thay ...... TV Remote control !!!! aur aap apne haathon apni taqdeer ki lakeron ko mita chukay ho.... TV Remote ke button ghiss ghiss kar :lol::lol::lol:

Experienced man i must say - i don't watch tv - is liye i have no idea :lol::lol:

Lagta hey aap lougon ko paas ja kar dubaney ki adat hey,,, TV Button.

I am a Student...Will be applying for Civil Service of Pakistan in 2012.
I passed the exam and the interview back in 1995 but did not join on my Dad's advice who himself was (now retired) a bureaucrat. But I do wish that it works for you.

Doing extraglactic astronomy sadly no one else on the fourm is into astronomy i soupose :/.

Abhi miti to nahi hain kuch kam jarur ho gayi hain ab kya kare ya to ise koi aur operate karne wala mile nahi to tab tak apne hath me hi rakhana padega TV Remote control ....

I passed the exam and the interview back in 1995 but did not join on my Dad's advice who himself was (now retired) a bureaucrat. But I do wish that it works for you.
Thanks - What was the reason that your dad advised you to not join Civil Services of Pakistan ?Is it due to corruption in Civil Service of Pakistan.The other route is ISSB and join Pakistan Army but its very hard.Also is it the test very hard like Army tests..?

Hi guys.here I am ASQ, been in Canada since 1968, Now retired. been with property management for all this time. Run a small business to keep busy.

My favourite Place to visit is Pak-Def. Great people to talk to and to learn from.

My daily schadule is to exercise in the morning, drive family to and from anywhere tio anywhere. noon time go to mosque for Zuhr prayer, bring family back from wherever they are, and try to say ASR and than Maghrib, than sit on computer to talk to friends in Pakdef.

is it boring or it is just me.

Hi guys.here I am ASQ, been in Canada since 1968, Now retired. been with property management for all this time. Run a small business to keep busy.

My favourite Place to visit is Pak-Def. Great people to talk to and to learn from.

My daily schadule is to exercise in the morning, drive family to and from anywhere tio anywhere. noon time go to mosque for Zuhr prayer, bring family back from wherever they are, and try to say ASR and than Maghrib, than sit on computer to talk to friends in Pakdef.

is it boring or it is just me.
How much population Canada had in 1968..You were born there or you immigrated from Pakistan?No i don't think its boring.My dad has the same routine and he is also retired..except that he does not visit pak-def.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom