What's new

What is your idea about the possibility of secularism in Iran?

there were execution or chopping body's part in prophet's era too.so its not Iran's interpretation of Islam.

you are mistaken..any slightest acceptable reason abolish verdict of cutting hand due to theft according to sharia...for exam: you cant never cut hand of a needy man because of theft...if he needy firts it must be question and fault of government acording to sharia...

throughout history of ottoman empire there was a few proven (officially 7 )events of hand cutting punishment in Sharia court...

you are mistaken..any slightest acceptable reason abolish verdict of cutting hand due to theft according to sharia...for exam: you cant never cut hand of a needy man because of theft...if he needy firts it must be question and fault of government acording to sharia...

throughout history of ottoman empire there was a few proven (officially 7 )events of hand cutting punishment in Sharia court...
thousands of thefts take place each year also in Iran.but this kind of punishment happens rarely.well im not a mullah but as i know there should be needed reasons(i guess more than 10) for cutting a finger.

iran_hirsizlarin_parmagini_bu_makineyle_kesiyor_2074.jpg

I accepted what?

You still haven't answered my question.

Your regime has the power to execute innocent people. Executions are being frequently used to control the opposition. Are you okay with the fact that, the fate of your life and limbs are in between the lips of your religious leaders?
you accepted that cutting body's part or execution are Islamic rule.and Iranian system is IR.

no in Iran they are judges that judge criminals not the religious leaders and there are exact rules that allow judges to sentence criminals.execution is a tool in order to reduce the crime rate.and hopefully they have reduced that as well.thank God!

you accepted that cutting body's part or execution are Islamic rule.and Iranian system is IR.

no in Iran they are judges that judge criminals not the religious leaders and there are exact rules that allow judges to sentence criminals.execution is a tool in order to reduce the crime rate.and hopefully they have reduced that as well.thank God!

It is a fact, so i don't need to accept anything. What i'm saying is, such punishments and executions are not only a tool that is being used in order to reduce crime but also is being used in Iran to reduce opposition by executing innocent people unofficially.

Of course your religious leaders are not judging people, they just decide if they should live or die.

In 2010 Iranian authorities recorded 252 executions, but rights groups believe many more were executed without official acknowledgement. Most of those executed had been convicted of drug-related offenses following flawed trials in revolutionary courts. The number of executions increased even further following the entry into force in late December 2010 of an amended anti-narcotics law, drafted by the Expediency Council and approved by Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.Since then Iran has executed more than 400 prisoners—including 67 drug offenders in January 2011 alone—according to rights groups. Authorities have refused to acknowledge more than half these executions.

(...)

Iran leads the world in the execution of juvenile offenders, individuals who committed a crime before turning 18-years-old. The Iranian state executed at least three children in 2011, one of them in public. Iranian law allows capital punishment for persons who have reached puberty, defined as nine-years-old for girls and fifteen for boys. There are currently more than a hundred juvenile offenders on death row.

World Report 2012: Iran | Human Rights Watch

I'm sure killing nine-years-old kids would help reducing crime :disagree:

It is a fact, so i don't need to accept anything. What i'm saying is, such punishments and executions are not only a tool that is being used in order to reduce crime but also is being used in Iran to reduce opposition by executing innocent people unofficially.

Iran's executions are one of the worst in the world. Slow hanging:

http://youtu.be/N_wHOptRFwA

This is barbaric , not civilized. ^

I really have no wish to ruin my day by watching such videos, but i hope he actually deserved it.

‫

Execution is needed for specific crimes.It's not always bad.the psychopaths who rape women and kill them, the ones who murder more than one person, or even one, brutally and etc.They shouldn't be kept alive, there is no benefit in it.No matter how much you want to be 'civilized'.

Execution is needed for specific crimes.It's not always bad.the psychopaths who rape women and kill them, the ones who murder more than one person, or even one, brutally and etc.They shouldn't be kept alive, there is no benefit in it.No matter how much you want to be 'civilized'.

I'm against the death penalty, but I could understand if countries use it, but the problem I've with these kind of executions is its cruelty. Thats what differentiate civilized countries from barbaric countries like Iran.

well, in typical mullah/islam fashion, they always find a way to go over board, even if they were originally in the right. I'm on the fence regarding the death penalty (I'm more in favour than against), but I'm against torture and more importantly Islamic behaviour and laws such as public display of punishment. The guy has committed a crime, fine. Sentence him and make sure he dies immediately and in a dark cell somewhere, not like this.

I'm against the death penalty, but I could understand if countries use it, but the problem I've with these kind of executions is its cruelty. Thats what differentiate civilized countries from barbaric countries like Iran.

well , look at here a dutch boy try to say someting about barbaric

Of course your religious leaders are not judging people, they just decide if they should live or die.

I'm sure killing nine-years-old kids would help reducing crime :disagree:
are you idot?you accepted execution is a Islamic punishment!can you understand it?can you?can you?

the rest of your comment is bulshit also.if you are not a Muslim then be a Human,and dont spread lies regarding my nation.shame on you!

plus a dutch that use the name of "arabian" gulf or put south azarbaijan flag on his avatar can not comment on Iranian issues. @Abii:nadid surenaye harumzade to commentesh esme khalije arabiyo avord?nadidi martike ashgal parchame jodayi talabaye azarbaijano to avataresh gozasht?dige ba man dust nisti age behesh thank bedi ya azash defa koni!aslan Irani nisto age inkaro koni!

Last edited by a moderator:
are you idot?you accepted execution is a Islamic punishment!can you understand it?can you?can you?

the rest of your comment is bulshit also.if you are not a Muslim then be a Human,and dont spread lies regarding my nation.shame on you!

plus a dutch that use the name of "arabian" gulf or put south azarbaijan flag on his avatar can not comment on Iranian issues. @Abii:nadid surenaye harumzade to commentesh esme khalije arabiyo avord?nadidi martike ashgal parchame jodayi talabaye azarbaijano to avataresh gozasht?dige ba man dust nisti age behesh thank bedi ya azash defa koni!aslan Irani nisto age inkaro koni!

That doesn't mean you can execute anyone you like.

I know it is hard, but try to control the gypsy with in you.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, in typical mullah/islam fashion, they always find a way to go over board, even if they were originally in the right. I'm on the fence regarding the death penalty (I'm more in favour than against), but I'm against torture and more importantly Islamic behaviour and laws such as public display of punishment. The guy has committed a crime, fine. Sentence him and make sure he dies immediately and in a dark cell somewhere, not like this.
I agree.I didn't say anything otherwise. ;)

Back
Top Bottom