What's new

What is your idea about the possibility of secularism in Iran?

Not many but that does not mean Muslims do not like democracy, I do not need to tell you how many of these "king, emirs, sheiks" came into power in the "Muslim World". Also you are wrong about Shias, they do believe in hadiths.

If they like it, they would bring about the changes, but they dont, hence your reasoning is wrong. Islam is not compatible with democracy and thats why 57 Islamic countries, most of them poor and failed states can not do nothing - because Sharia rules.

As for Shias believing in hadeeths:

Shi'a Muslims use different books of ahadith than Ahl al-Sunnah's Six major Hadith collections. The Shi'a consider many Sunni transmitters of hadith to be unreliable because the majority of them were narrated through certain personalities that waged war against Ali or sided with his enemies such as Muawiya. Sunni transmitters of hadith are also considered weak as Sunni hadith was an oral tradition before being written down three generations after the death of Muhammad. Shia trust traditions transmitted through the Imams

I have several Iranian chelo kebab eating, Abcho drinking freinds.....

The first 4 caliphs were elected by a council. Abu Bakr (RA) was elected by the people present when choosing a successor, Umar (RA) was hand picked by Abu Bakr (RA) but the people accepted his choice, Usman (RA) was elected between the other candidates who were all though of highly by the people, Ali (RA) was also elected by the people he never wanted to be Caliph but decided to be so in order to preserve the unity. It was only later that the system broke down and became a monarchy.

When I elect someone here in the US, I am also selecting him as my preferred ruler. Stop nitpicking words imbecile. All you are showing is that you can successfully derail a thread now shoo. :rolleyes:

Movies are movies soheil. :whistle:

That list is flawed University of Miami is the number one party college in the US. :whistle:

such honor :D

If they like it, they would bring about the changes, but they dont, hence your reasoning is wrong. Islam is not compatible with democracy and thats why 57 Islamic countries, most of them poor and failed states can not do nothing - because Sharia rules.

no problem with chelo kabab & 0.0% abcho :D

The first 4 caliphs were elected by a council. Abu Bakr (RA) was elected by the people present when choosing a successor, Umar (RA) was hand picked by Abu Bakr (RA) but the people accepted his choice, Usman (RA) was elected between the other candidates who were all though of highly by the people, Ali (RA) was also elected by the people he never wanted to be Caliph but decided to be so in order to preserve the unity. It was only later that the system broke down and became a monarchy.

When I elect someone here in the US, I am also selecting him as my preferred ruler. Stop nitpicking words imbecile. All you are showing is that you can successfully derail a thread now shoo. :rolleyes:

Movies are movies soheil. :whistle:

That list is flawed University of Miami is the number one party college in the US. :whistle:

http://judewerra.com/uploads/Clarity_News_-_Fall_2012.pdf

ELECTION VS. SELECTION…WHAT A DIFFERENCE AN “S” MAKES

Learn some, then earn some!

such honor :D

no problem with chelo kabab & 0.0% abcho :D

Dokhtare Iran kahili khoob agha :)

@Surenas:Iranian education system is different to others.its the reason Iranian universities are not ranked good in the list.

hey please answer me.howmany university in the world has windtunel for aerospace students?howmany many university in the word do design sattelites?howmany university in the world do design 150 passenger air crafts?howmany university in the world do design turbofan engine?
Iranian ones do!

Last edited by a moderator:

You are a retard and obvious troll. Many Shia and Sunni Hadiths overlap I know because my uncle is Shia. You said they do not believe in Hadiths at all so now you are trying to backtrack. Take a hike.

You are a retard and obvious troll. Many Shia and Sunni Hadiths overlap I know because my uncle is Shia. You said they do not believe in Hadiths at all so now you are trying to backtrack. Take a hike.

Hadeeth means Sahih hadeeth ala Bukhari and Muslim. Which Shias dont care about.
Instead, they go for their own.

Shi'a Muslims use different books of ahadith than Ahl al-Sunnah's Six major Hadith collections. The Shi'a consider many Sunni transmitters of hadith to be unreliable because the majority of them were narrated through certain personalities that waged war against Ali or sided with his enemies such as Muawiya. Sunni transmitters of hadith are also considered weak as Sunni hadith was an oral tradition before being written down three generations after the death of Muhammad. Shia trust traditions transmitted through the Imams

So its regional thing. The Iranian elite does the same in the UK, Canada and US. :D
@Surenas....We understand your point...It is also a fact that the people who reside in Iran are in a better position to provide a ground zero information and what about the pulse of the people that of course you or any other NR Iran people really can feel about it...My impression is that by trying to prove about that you really care about Iran, in your frustration you are positing many things which is not really sounds good wrt to the image of Iran or Iranian people...

Coming back to the topic, this is really strange but i never had a idea that even people from Islamic nations can think about making their nation a secular state. Please excuse me if i am wrong, but is it not the fact that in Islamic nation, Islamic values are supposed to be the basis of governance of the nation....See the example of all the GULF nation, they are Islamic nation, and i feel they also donot allow other religion to practice and provide equal amount of freedom to preach in their own nation? If they are true, then in the same length, how is it possible in Iran?

I expect every kind of discussion in this thread but this one!

In fact that is why secularism is a positive way of thinking because every ideology think there is no better!

Hadeeth means Sahih hadeeth ala Bukhari and Muslim. Which Shias dont care about.
Instead, they go for their own.

Hadith means the saying or life of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Listen Bharti baniya nobody needs you trying to tell a Muslim what is a hadith or not. Sahih means accurate. Yes Shias have some different hadiths but you said they have no hadiths now you are changing your tune. Get a life and second talking about failed states you should worry about your own India which despite acting like it is a superpower is still considered in that territory, leave the Muslim countries to Muslims to worry about troll.

Failed state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Failed state itself is a term created by trolls such as yourself.

Pune has the largest number of Iranian students in India, about 8,000.

Eight thousands in just one city of India.....

iranians study pune india - Ask.com Search

Hadith means the saying or life of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Listen Bharti baniya nobody needs you trying to tell a Muslim what is a hadith or not. Sahih means accurate. Yes Shias have some different hadiths but you said they have no hadiths now you are changing your tune. Get a life and second talking about failed states you should worry about your own India which despite acting like it is a superpower is still considered in that territory, leave the Muslim countries to Muslims to worry about troll.

Failed state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Failed state itself is a term created by trolls such as yourself.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/230268-what-your-idea-about-possibility-secularism-iran-20.html#ixzz2IRwvAzo7

Aya la tokhme........

@Surenas:Iranian education system is different to others.its the reason Iranian universities are not ranked good in the list.

hey please answer me.howmany university in the world has windtunel for aerospace students?howmany many university in the word do design sattelites?howmany university in the world do design 150 passenger air crafts?howmany university in the world do design turbofan engine?
Iranian ones do!

add cryogenic engine :)

@ashok321 just worry about saving your women. India is a mess it needs your wisdom, let the Iranians and other Muslims worry about themselves. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom