What's new

What is your idea about the possibility of secularism in Iran?

LMAO at all Iran's enemies gathering here to attack one of the leading Iranian members here, @Soheil.

Soheil has the mind of a General, he thinks 5 levels higher then all of you put together. It will be people like him who will lead Iran to glory.

Wear it as a badge of honour bro that all these lowlife haters are attacking you.

thanks , but I am not a leading member...

@Abii joins this forum before than me ...

we have different ideas but he is still my friend :)

Some people don't need much time to study. I'm one of those people.

What? There is not even one Iranian university in the top 500.

I know !!! you are genius !!!

so , why they kill Iranian scientists !?

I mean western terrorists !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, 62th place on the list of world university rankings.

Yeah I knew when you said one of the best. :drag:

Does Iran has any university entered to Top 100?

Just asking.

Western people who do the ranking do not really have a firm grasp on what the education is like in Iran because of lack of relations.

Welcome to Iran, where a university-diploma can be bought, and many Pasdars and other high ranking officials have fake-university diplomas. Not considering the fact that every university has to reserve special places for Basiji-thugs.

Western people who do the ranking do not really have a firm grasp on what the education is like in Iran because of lack of relations.

Exactly. Many people who know about Iranian education rank Tehran university and Sharif university very highly (among others). That is why graduates from these schools get into the very best (Harvard, Oxford) post grad programmes from foreign universities.

Exactly. Many people who know about Iranian education rank Tehran university and Sharif university very highly (among others). That is why graduates from these schools get into the very best (Harvard, Oxford) post grad programmes from foreign universities.

I will let you know if I get into Harvard. ;) :D

Secularism is non compatible with Islam period, where Allah is a head of state and kuran/sharia as its constitution.
Oil and water dont mix.

Secularism is non compatible with Islam period, where Allah is a head of state and kuran/sharia as its constitution.
Oil and water dont mix.

You have no clue as to Islamic jurisprudence, Allah is not considered head of state LOL. :rofl:

Ironically the Saudis have an equal amount of universities in the top 200 as Israel, 1. :eek:

Yes, and ironically Arabs give millions of dollars as gifts to western, especially British, universities to 'buy' themselves western diplomas. A famous example was of course Qadaffi's son.

Yes, and ironically Arabs give millions of dollars as gifts to western, especially British, universities to 'buy' themselves western diplomas. A famous example was of course Qadaffi's son.

Pakistani "elite" do the same thing in the UK or they act like got a degree when they do not. Like they say attended so and so never mentioning if they graduated. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom