Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Undergraduate student

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • Graduate and working

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Post graduate Studies

Votes: 33 36.3%

• Total voters
Thats true. But university degree starts paying off 5-10 years down the line.

When I started as an undergrad engineer in the mining industry I was making less than a truck driver or a diesel mechanic. Now after having done my post grad and couple of years of experience, I am making atleast 50-60K more than them.

You are pretty aged then something around 35 :sick:. How you manage all of your time to focus here all the time???

Anyway its nice to hear that you work in mining company!!! Whats your company!!! Is it worleyparsons, Rio Tinto, BHP Bilton or something else!!! Specific name will be highly appreciated.

You are pretty aged then something around 35 :sick:. How you manage all of your time to focus here all the time???

Anyway its nice to hear that you work in mining company!!! Whats your company!!! Is it worleyparsons, Rio Tinto, BHP Bilton or something else!!! Specific name will be highly appreciated.

I turned 25 a month ago, prolly same age as you:lol:.

I work for Xstrata.

Then how come you completed your phd at the age of 24/25??? Either you were lieing with your phd claim or here with your job claim!!!

Yes I was lying about both:partay:

Here in Australia, you can do Masters and PhD together in 3 years.

Yes I was lying about both:partay:

Here in Australia, you can do Masters and PhD together in 3 years.

In UK you can do a joke 3 year bachelors and then a 3 year PhD directly. :P

So total 6 years after high school and you have a doctorate......

I turned 25 a month ago, prolly same age as you:lol:.

I work for Xstrata.

Oye...Uncle, how the fff did you manage to do all of that in such a short while !

prostrate.jpg

In UK you can do a joke 3 year bachelors and then a 3 year PhD directly. :P

So total 6 years after high school and you have a doctorate......

In Canada 2 year for masters and at least 4 year of PHD is required. Seems like education quality is low in Australia and UK compared to that of USA and Canada. They are just turning into degree granting university.

In Canada 2 year for masters and at least 4 year of PHD is required. Seems like education quality is low in Australia and UK compared to that of USA and Canada. They are just turning into degree granting university.

I had the same offer of 3 years(Masters and PhD) from McGill Uni(Top most in Canada if am not wrong), so you are obviously misinformed.

My university is in the top 50 world ranking, so thats the education quality in Australia for you :rolleyes:

But within 24 it is almost impossible. If Australia provide direct 3 year phd without masters it is a different issue. But quality should be low of such universities.

Even in UK you can go for 3 year full time PhD right after Bachelors. In US too, but it's somewhere around 6 years.

Back
Top Bottom