• Undergraduate student

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • Graduate and working

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Post graduate Studies

Votes: 33 36.3%

• Total voters
Hi,

This an interesting thread---but if it would have been started as ' why do you say the things that you do and what kind of experience that you have to say those things' would have been a more appropriate approach to this issue of people commenting on relations--local or international---. Thank you.

Computer Science Engineer from Mumbai University...
currently working in one of India's biggest Managed IT hosting services company in Mumbai.
Preparing for PGDM or MMS in IT or Systems..

I am only high school educated. University is a complete waste of time and money in my country atleast. After completing your course, you are not guaranteed a job.

In my job currently, i am earning more money than most uni grads and living very comfortably.

Hi,

This an interesting thread---but if it would have been started as ' why do you say the things that you do and what kind of experience that you have to say those things' would have been a more appropriate approach to this issue of people commenting on relations--local or international---. Thank you.

A better approach - let me know if any of you guys are hiring :)

BSc. Computer Science
Master in Information Technology

Industry Experience: Financial
Role: Analyst Programmer

Project types:
Anti Money Laundering, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Integration, Collaborative Suites, Web development

Other Certification: PMP

So who is hiring? No seriously.

In my job currently, i am earning more money than most uni grads and living very comfortably.

Well that's usually true, you'll find people in the right place, right time will make it despite not having seen through a proper uni degree.

well i done Matric an then Diploma in Mechanical. then shorts course diplomas

Back
Top Bottom