Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Undergraduate student

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • Graduate and working

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Post graduate Studies

Votes: 33 36.3%

• Total voters
It is request to all the 'Window shoping' members ... Plz participate at the POLL.
By which we will know what is the education structure of PDF.

Haha, can't help it :P

But if I had to give a reason....it would be because I see light in Pakistan's future, something I didn't see while I was growing up. I think Pak can truly become a liveable and great in the future :)

Insallah aisha hi ho. ...But nobody can make money out of politics unless you are Zardari.:D

There should be an option for anparr :lol: I'm sure that would perfectly describe some of the members we have here

Ha Ha .. I deliberatively left that option otherwise half of member would tick it.

I notice a trend over here .. All 'Pada-Likha' Pakistani migrating to UK . what's say ?

hein?

What do you mean?
I came over here for higher study ..Pada likha Pakistani are going to UK for higher education or to gain some international work experience on their CV and nothing is wrong with that..

There should be an option for anparr :lol: I'm sure that would perfectly describe some of the members we have here

and there should be another option " Parhey likhey jahil " haha

hein?

What do you mean?
I came over here for higher study ..Pada likha Pakistani are going to UK for higher education or to gain some international work experience on their CV and nothing is wrong with that..

and there should be another option " Parhey likhey jahil " haha

1.Migration can be both temporary and permanent. Take that with pinch of salt.

2. It would be a interesting discussion between normal Jahil and Parey likha Jahil.:D

college drop-put.....things are pretty difficult here in mumbai....currently working in a call center.

Age 22. Have no basic education on Geo politics international relationship and military.....

Old people do not work .. they need rest :rofl:

On serious note .. Last option includes both work and studies.

Am younger than you brah :P

What field are you in btw? There are a lot of engineers here for sure.

Ek Ghanta...........what?

Yes, mummy ne mujhe school mein choda, Ek Ghante mein principal ko phata chal gaya ki ye Ghant padega., toh nikal diya. ha ha ha

Jokes apart, I m most educated on PDF, I am a PhD in Biotech

I m MBA from IIM K. Currently completed my MBA and waiting to join the company converted in campus placements.

Yes, mummy ne mujhe school mein choda, Ek Ghante mein principal ko phata chal gaya ki ye Ghant padega., toh nikal diya. ha ha ha

PhD to main bhi hoon bhai shahab:P.

P.S: Did you move to Sydney recently?

Am younger than you brah :P

What field are you in btw? There are a lot of engineers here for sure.

done graduation in 'Computer science and engineering' a.k.a Farzi engineering.

PhD to main bhi hoon bhai shahab:P.

P.S: Did you move to Sydney recently?

Bhai shaab ye Ladai-wadai wale forum old man ke liye nahi hote ... Asharam bapu ke satsang join karne ke din hain ye ..:D:D

college drop-put.....things are pretty difficult here in mumbai....currently working in a call center.

Call center :woot: you mean lot of chicks ... with their s.e.x.y voices..:azn:

Age 22. Have no basic education on Geo politics international relationship and military.....

Who knows Geo Politics over here ? I think people come here not to educate their-self but for vent their frustrations .:taz:

anyone who thinks this forum is not being monitored is fooling themselves.
given that reality, giving any personal information on here is a really bad Idea.
Though I guess they are already IP tracking any ways, but still, why make their job easier

Back
Top Bottom