What's new

What is wrong with this Ad, and why is it banned?

aryadravida

Reaction score
Country
India
I checked out this ad to find out the reason behind its ban...initially I thought pakistanis might have objected to the word "Des" as it is a hindi word mostly used by Indians..when I dug a little d eeper I found out the reason behind its ban was indecency and obscenity..I was like whooaaa....I could not find anything indecent or obscene in this ..ya 2 men can be seen carrying tht girl for a very brief period but that could well be edited...

I checked out this ad to find out the reason behind its ban...initially I thought pakistanis might have objected to the word "Des" as it is a hindi word mostly used by Indians..when I dug a little d eeper I found out the reason behind its ban was indecency and obscenity..I was like whooaaa....I could not find anything indecent or obscene in this ..ya 2 men can be seen carrying tht girl for a very brief period but that could well be edited...

Music and dance are haram in Islam.

You're absolutely right. Nothing indecent or vulgar in this ad per se. The soundtrack is banging too (though I sense I've heard this before somewhere...?rip off).

However, if even one Indian likes this ad, that is a superseding justification for banning it completely, charging the director with sedition, and dumping all stockpiles of these biscuits into the sea.

2020-10-11-16-45-18--1721453191.jpeg

The reason you didn't find it obscene lies in the fact that you come from a country with stone carved **** plastered all over.

You're absolutely right. Nothing indecent or vulgar in this ad per se. The soundtrack is banging too (though I sense I've heard this before somewhere...?rip off).

However, if even one Indian likes this ad, that is a superseding justification for banning it completely, charging the director with sedition, and dumping all stockpiles of these biscuits into the sea.

View attachment 678397

The girl should be dancing only for the Husband in private. This type of public dancing is haram.
The reason you didn't find it obscene lies in the fact that you come from a country with stone carved **** plastered all over.

These Hindus can see no wrong in most filthy acts. They are a unique breed.

Des is a Urdu word

View attachment 678397
I did not like the ad..as you yourself admitted it's a cheap rip off of indian bollywood songs(just like many other pak ads and tv programmes).
I was just amazed to what extent the so called moral police are influencing your society

download.jpg

read this fellow is leading this crusade....such hypocrites are out there to show off how pious and how righteous they are...this fellow even made a mountain out of the following thing.

The girl should be dancing only for the Husband in private. This type of public dancing is haram.

These Hindus can see no wrong in most filthy acts. They are a unique breed.
Not bothered in the slightest by the vulgarity question. I am wholly concerned that Indian people are viewing our artistic and creative productions, when their own government has banned any influx of Pakistani arts and culture for the entertainment of Indians. Indeed, the ban on arts and creativity also prohibits overseas endeavours and concerts involving Indians performing in front of Pakistanis.

@ayurdravida should explain why he is even watching this advert to begin with, as it is explicitly contrary to his national policy.
's a cheap rip off of indian bollywood songs(jus
You moron. It is a rip off of another Pakistani song....I can't put my finger on it.

Are you out of your mind that we rip off Bollywood tripe?

@PAKISTANFOREVER get this guy...he thinks we rip off Bollywood, not the other way around.

Not bothered in the slightest by the vulgarity question. I am wholly concerned that Indian people are viewing our artistic and creative productions, when their own government has banned any influx of Pakistani arts and culture for the entertainment of Indians. Indeed, the ban on arts and creativity also prohibits overseas endeavours and concerts involving Indians performing in front of Pakistanis.

@ayurdravida should explain why he is even watching this advert to begin with, as it is explicitly contrary to his national policy.

Why are Indians watching Pakistani ads ? It is the same reason why they are on PDF. Indians are obsessed with everything Pakistan.

Dear this is the difference in perspective, a thing which is not acceptable to us might not have anything objectionable for you.

Back
Top Bottom