What's new

What is wrong with this Ad, and why is it banned?

Not bothered in the slightest by the vulgarity question. I am wholly concerned that Indian people are viewing our artistic and creative productions, when their own government has banned any influx of Pakistani arts and culture for the entertainment of Indians. Indeed, the ban on arts and creativity also prohibits overseas endeavours and concerts involving Indians performing in front of Pakistanis.

@ayurdravida should explain why he is even watching this advert to begin with, as it is explicitly contrary to his national policy.

You moron. It is a rip off of another Pakistani song....I can't put my finger on it.

Are you out of your mind that we rip off Bollywood tripe?

@PAKISTANFOREVER get this guy...he thinks we rip off Bollywood, not the other way around.
I don't watch any thing that is pakistani...read the news of the ban of tht ad in dawn ...just checked it to see the reason...that's all.

Cant blame them, only 10% of their women are remotely attractive. They get jealous when they look over the border.
Sir, any idea of the original tune (I'm sure it's some Punjabi or qawalli origin) the song is taken from. Our OP actually thinks we ripped off some "Bollywood classic".

God, I'm still laughing at that.

I don't watch any thing that is pakistani...read the news of the ban of tht ad in dawn ...just checked it to see the reason...that's all

The question is why are you reading Dawn instead of Zeenews.

You Indians are obsessed with anything and everything Pakistan.

The question is why are you reading Dawn instead of Zeenews.

You Indians are obsessed with anything and everything Pakistan.
I love dawn as it is the only news outlet from pakistan that is unbiased and shows mirror to your society...I get to read some good articles from people like pervez hoodboy and others.

Sir, any idea of the original tune (I'm sure it's some Punjabi or qawalli origin) the song is taken from. Our OP actually thinks we ripped off some "Bollywood classic".

See how they appropriate Pakistani song as Bollywood song.

It does sound familiar, cant put my finger on it.

See how they appropriate Pakistani song as Bollywood song.

this is the original song..hasan jahangir ripped it off ...it's a persian song

I am not talking abt tune...the picturisation and dance

1602433439139.png

Why are Indians watching Pakistani ads ? It is the same reason why they are on PDF. Indians are obsessed with everything Pakistan.
I like Pakistani female actors, I think they are very beautiful and hot.
That’s the main reason I watch Pakistani contents.

I don’t think songs and films are banned in Pakistan yet, so enjoy...!

Des is a prakrit word originated from sanskrit desh

Sanskrit is dead, they don't even speak it in India

It's the usual Indian fantasy and revisionist history

Hindi is a lesser form of Urdu and is a legacy of Muslim empires in India

Sanskrit is dead, they don't even speak it in India

It's the usual Indian fantasy and revisionist history

Hindi is a lesser form of Urdu and is a legacy of Muslim empires in India

Man,don't act like a fool...the word desh is originally a sanskrit word...you people dont use it...you use an arabic word called mulk.

This ad is using woman jisam to sell biscuits. It’s same case here in France where cars makers (among others) who use openly hot sexy blonde woman to push the sales of their cars.
Is this respecting women ?

Is she selling the biscuit or what? This is not our culture. If anyone wants to see Mujras, he can happily visit a red light area but promoting such dance on mainstream media should not be encouraged. Allowing such ads (and item numbers in movies) will normalize sexually explicit art culture while country is still struggling with an increase in rape cases. I am glad that PEMRA banned this ad.

Back
Top Bottom