What's new

What is the TTP’s real agenda?

Pakistan have asked american help to fight ttp,they have recieved military and non military assistance from USA And kiyani have asked for more assistance from NATO...If pakistan is so sure that ttp is supported by usa,it should stop asking help from the same USA To fight ttp..its really shameful..It's like india asking pakistan's military aid to fight pak sponsored militancy in kashmir..

You do realize that Pakistan is not exactly dealing with weak countries such as Sudan or Djibouti. You probably know very well how US forced Pakistan into the WoT through threats.

Also, just as an aside, Pakistan isn't sponsoring any militancy in Kashmir.

So how far did this uniting go? Did TTP carry out any large number of attacks on NATO the way it did in Pakistan during the same period?

As far as TTP attacking US is concerned, the CIA agents present themselves as other jihadis by growing beards, learning the local languages, etc. This was reported in Jang newspaper as well. So TTP have no idea that they're being helped by CIA. They think just random jihadis are helping them.

After this TTP did attack the heart US in Times square.. organizing an attack on US soil is more than what AT could do in ten yrs.

Besides all you have is conspiracy theories..can you prove that times square attack was organised by US and Faisal Shaizad is a CIA agent?

Not the whole TTP but just couple of individuals within TTP.

Actually I tell you what. That might not even be the case, because it was ISI who gave CIA the coordinates to carry out attacks on Baitullah and Hakimullah. CIA was probably thinking they were attacking Afghan Taliban.

Have started believing in Zaid Hamid..have we??..perhaps you will provide some tangible evidence to prove your theory..That "CIA was tricked by ISI in attacking TTP's heads."

After this TTP did attack the heart US in Times square.. organizing an attack on US soil is more than what AT could do in ten yrs.

Besides all you have is conspiracy theories..can you prove that times square attack was organised by US and Faisal Shaizad is a CIA agent?

Afghan Taliban is not trying to attack US soil.

I never claimed btw that Times Square attack was organized by US. Read what I said carefully. Yes, you can makes claims that these are conspiracy theories all you want, it doesn't matter. As long as that's what ISI believes and works toward fixing that problem, that's all that matters. You and your countrymen, both where you live and where you're from, make crazy conspiracy theories all the time about other countries. How can you have the nerve to call other people on conspiracy theorists?

Have started believing in Zaid Hamid..have we??..perhaps you will provide some tangible evidence to prove your theory..That "CIA was tricked by ISI in attacking TTP's heads."

Where do you think CIA gets its intelligence for drone attacks, einstein? You're one of those guys that thinks satellites are enough to get reliable ground intelligence, don't you?

Afghan Taliban is not trying to attack US soil.

I never claimed btw that Times Square attack was organized by US. Read what I said carefully. Yes, you can makes claims that these are conspiracy theories all you want, it doesn't matter. As long as that's what ISI believes and works toward fixing that problem, that's all that matters. You and your countrymen, both where you live and where you're from, make crazy conspiracy theories all the time about other countries. How can you have the nerve to call other people on conspiracy theorists?

Me and my countrymen might have weaved conspiracy theories in past (and have been called so, when they do such) ..but you are weaving conspiracy theories(without backing them with facts) right now ..and therefore being called such.

^ They still do it. Both the Indians and the Americans. My point is that you're in no position to criticize others for making conspiracy theories.

Where do you think CIA gets its intelligence for drone attacks, einstein? You're one of those guys that thinks satellites are enough to get reliable ground intelligence, don't you?

There are many types of intelligence that US relies on eg ELINT(Electronic intelligence), COMINT(Communications intelligence) , HUMINT

HUMINT is gathered by CIA assets on the ground ..could be ISI..or could be informers on CIA payroll...or direct CIA agents.

Infact it could have been any of the above sources..but how do you know that it was ISI..that provided info on these TTP leaders and It was ISI , which triked CIA ..by informing that they were AT?

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

^ They still do it. Both the Indians and the Americans. My point is that you're in no position to criticize others for making conspiracy theories.

I am ..because I am not making one right now ..but you are.

The Taliban's main motive against the GoP is the cooperation between Nato and GoP against the AT. They have repeatedly said this and shown it in action:

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many types of intelligence that US relies on eg ELINT(Electronic intelligence), COMINT(Communications intelligence) , HUMINT

HUMINT is gathered by CIA assets on the ground ..could be ISI..or could be informers on CIA payroll...or direct CIA agents.

Infact it could have been any of the above sources..but how do you know that it was ISI..that provided info on these TTP leaders and It was ISI , which triked CIA ..by informing that they were AT?

Because all drone attacks have to be authorized from ISI, that's why ISI knows who will be attacked and who won't. And for drone attacks, the intelligence comes from ground. Now you can ask me how do I know ISI provided the intelligence. That's like asking me how do I know that grass is green. That's just how it works for drone attacks. Now for the second part about tricking CIA, CIA very rarely attempts drone attacks on TTP. Nearly all the time it's Afghan Taliban. That should also give a hint. It becomes a case of adding 2 and 2 to get 4. I can also ask you how do you know that CIA does things according to what you say? How CIA does things on its end is not revealed to the public. However, the fact that ISI provides intelligence for drone attacks is a well known fact.

The Taliban's main motive against the GoP is the cooperation between Nato and GoP against the AT. They have repeatedly said this and shown it in action:

That's been stated a hundred times and countered a hundred times in this thread now.

Last edited by a moderator:
TTP has never said a word against democratic govt. of Pakistan.
Whereas.....Pakistan army and Jihadis of Russian war had no problems making alliance with US.
So please,,,, keep this anti American crap away.

US and Taliban had been strategic partners in past and have been engaged in talks since last 10 years.
Neither US has problem making alliance with Taliban neither Taliban...... provided US divide the rule of Afghanistan democratically,,, which apparently is not in US interest... this is why no accord has been reached yet.

In beginning they were formed to execute only P.Musharraf but only lucky enough to throw him out of office and latter new regime took TTP mission to new heights.
TTP only target, army, children, mosques, schools, universities etc... but never owners of state..

any how what ever their motive is why does govt. of Pakistan contributed to their objective by limiting budget of Pak army debating its spendings in assembly and last but not least trying to make Rehman Malik cheif of Army.

BTW... not need to spam if you fail to dissociate afghan link with TTP.

Just try to explain us the background of dark Taliban ...???

33134291tc3ky6.jpg

Perhaps the man with radio was given free tea for posing.

and expalin this one:
image002.jpg

Because all drone attacks have to be authorized from ISI, that's why ISI knows who will be attacked and who won't. And for drone attacks, the intelligence comes from ground. Now you can ask me how do I know ISI provided the intelligence. That's like asking me how do I know that grass is green. That's just how it works for drone attacks. Now for the second part about tricking CIA, CIA very rarely attempts drone attacks on TTP. Nearly all the time it's Afghan Taliban. That should also give a hint. It becomes a case of adding 2 and 2 to get 4. I can also ask you how do you know that CIA does things according to what you say? How CIA does things on its end is not revealed to the public. However, the fact that ISI provides intelligence for drone attacks is a well known fact.

Again you are claiming something, that you cant prove.
Drone attacks have been authorized by Pakistani govt and drones are operated from CIA station in Langley.

ISI could be providing intelligence on some of the targets but claiming all attacks are pre-approved by ISI is preposterous.

Usually most drone attacks cause high collateral damage..so if we accept your notion that "ISI organises all drone attacks"..so it ISI which is responsible for innocent Pakistani death?..at its providing targets in high population areas!!

Besides if ISI is providing all the targets..then how come, as you claims that only ones being killed are AT and not TTP?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom