What's new

What is the trade of forum members?

Malware , Viruses , Underground Market , Advanced Persistent Threats etc are my game .

MBA ? What is the job scenario in Germany/Europe for foreign MBA students ?

I will do my Bachelors degree for now and start working and depending on how it works out I will do my Master later/while I'm working.

Honestly I think that Law and Business Administration are what most people here in Germany study. You will still get a job and earn good but its not as good as it used to be. It also depends on your main area, if you're doing marketing or human ressources, prepare to find low wage jobs. If you do Controlling, Finance (that's what I do) or Taxes chances are good you will have a good life.

I am a College Professor of Accounting , Finance and Business Adminstration subjects in New Yok City, USA.

I am looking for some Business Associates and Business Collaborators in Turkey to offer CPA and CFA review courses in Turkey.
One of my arch enemies in here is teaching what I'm studying, small world. ;)

I will do my Bachelors degree for now and start working and depending on how it works out I will do my Master later/while I'm working.

Honestly I think that Law and Business Administration are what most people here in Germany study. You will still get a job and earn good but its not as good as it used to be. It also depends on your main area, if you're doing marketing or human ressources, prepare to find low wage jobs. If you do Controlling, Finance (that's what I do) or Taxes chances are good you will have a good life.

One of my arch enemies in here is teaching what I'm studying, small world. ;)

Well the fact that you are studying Accounting changes everything.

We are enemies no more. Now we are Comrades in Arms....:D

BTW, does Turkey have its own GAAP or they follow IFRS ?

Wow everyone is old 0_o....lol no offense.

I'm a college student studying math and economics. Just finished first year :D

Officially;
currently making my way through a 3 year long university program to finally become a SE (Software Engineer) - inshallah! :D

Unofficially;
psychopharmaceutical test-subject, full-time psycho and also a daydreamer. I'm very nice, though.

Malware , Viruses , Underground Market , Advanced Persistent Threats etc are my game .
My radar tells me that our fields of interests somewhat interfere! What do you say about some co-op? :butcher:

Well the fact that you are studying Accounting changes everything.

We are enemies no more. Now we are Comrades in Arms....:D

BTW, does Turkey have its own GAAP or they follow IFRS ?

Honestly I don't know but I know that there were reforms as a part of the EU accession process to get closer to IFRS, so I guess we have our own. But I bet that most big companies probably publish IFRS anyway.

I am still in Medical School but I was given head of research for the thing I am working on since it was my idea and practically all of it is my work. And to put it simply "Connecting a Neuronal Synapse with an Electrical Circuit"

Would'nt that mean alternating the biochemical nature of the Motor Neurons? What do you do with the K+ (Potassium) and Na ion channels?

I am a molecular biologist working as senior scientist in Biotech company in India after completion of my PhD

Mine and probably your everyday life style :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you said you taught history in El Paso.

Must be a reservist......
Correction....ex-military...just meant I had experience...Reagan was President when I joined. And not in the reserves anymore (when you muster out, 3 years ready-reserve automatic.) Now teach history in El Paso (Ft. Bliss and White Sands are here....so still plugged in to the military) Nice to see you actually pay attention though...

Good one :), where do you serve? Your job occupition? And your rank please? :coffee:
Was Heavy equipment, engineers....SFC highest rank. Served everywhere....you travel a lot in the US Army. Dad was ADA...which is why we were always in and out of Ft Bliss. (HQ of ADA back in the day.....now more armor and cav) PS for those who don't know ADA stands for Air Defense Artillery....what we call all our anti-aircraft units in the US....Dad was IHAWK....a kind of SAM. Was replaced by Patriot.

What the heck another Accountant ! :hitwall:

I thought I & @Pakistanisage were the only Accountants here ! :pissed:
My sis is an accountant.....takes a special type of person.....I would gnaw my own foot off before I did accounting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would'nt that mean alternating the biochemical nature of the Motor Neurons? What do you do with the K+ (Potassium) and Na ion channels?

Exactly, turning the K+ and Na ions energy into an electrical one. I would tell you more but only after my patent is approved (I am sure you understand :D)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom