What's new

What is the trade of forum members?

I am a 12th class student commerce with Maths
Want to join my fathers business
We manufacture tiles

VMware Admin. I manage six IBM X servers, two bladecenters, a fiber channel SAN and a tape backup.
Running slightly more than 250 virtual servers.

I mostly like sitting in the server room watching the pretty lights :P

I am 33. PhD in Electrical engineering.

I think I am too old for this forum, especially when I see comments of very young members.
Anyone older than me?

Age is no problem, i am 29 and saw forum member 40 years old. Its better how older member are because they dont insult.

Pet-rock obedience school.....and I am older....try not to insult....but sometimes I do.

I am 29,and have one of the most despised jobs out there...lawyer

Seriously most of us are lawyers, doctors, biologists, students. But a defence forum. Isn't here anybody from the military? Especially Turks ?

Seriously most of us are lawyers, doctors, biologists, students. But a defence forum. Isn't here anybody from the military? Especially Turks ?
My family is military.....so am I. In the American Army many are highly educated. So, there are a few who speak from military experience.

My family is military.....so am I. In the American Army many are highly educated. So, there are a few who speak from military experience.

I thought you said you taught history in El Paso.

Must be a reservist......

Good one :), where do you serve? Your job occupition? And your rank please? :coffee:

Great! What's your scientific journal about? I thought your still in medical school?

I am still in Medical School but I was given head of research for the thing I am working on since it was my idea and practically all of it is my work. And to put it simply "Connecting a Neuronal Synapse with an Electrical Circuit"

Helloooo little baby, Cuchicooo.

Come say hi to Grandpa........61.

:D

I have never been to Quetta, Bro.

I was thinking of checking out Quetta when I come to Pakistan in Dec/Jan.

How cold will it be then ? Keep in mind I am from New York when it is below freezing here so it is not like I would be coming from Karachi.

Never been to NYC.... But temp is in minus degrees... sometimes reaches as low as -10...

I am 29,and have one of the most despised jobs out there...lawyer

I studied british law for like 1 year...

left it...:lol:

Good, a comrade of my trade! Where did you get your degree from? I am presently doing my graduate studies in a Biochemistry program but working on a glioblastoma problem. I will hopefully finish by next year, but am kind of divided on post-doc or industry. I also have a masters in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, so there!

I did PhD from Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly.

You should look for such topic in postdoc labs which will help you in entering industry...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom