What's new

What is the trade of forum members?

Mechanical Engineer - Working in the construction sector, as a mechanical system designer.

I did my internship in TAI, My cousin was working in Roketsan, My cousins wife is working in Aselsan and a friend working in FNSS.

My interest in defence sector piqued with the news of Indigenous Tank/ Helicopter so i found this forum and became addicted.

Thəorətic Muslim;4372355 said:
Haven't thought that far ahead....

Plan C: Find a rich Spouse at some other Rich University hangout. :pop:

I get the feeling that your career perspectives are finding a rich gal :)

No mate, a rich girl shall never work. they tend to get the woman of the house if they have more money then you :(

I get the feeling that your career perspectives are finding a rich gal :)

No mate, a rich girl shall never work. they tend to get the woman of the house if they have more money then you :(

True, Money has tendency to corrupt the mind.

But no one said you can't be a CEO of a Multi-million/billion dollar company and live on a budget of 3,000 TL.

Thəorətic Muslim;4372442 said:
True, Money has tendency to corrupt the mind.

But no one said you can't be a CEO of a Multi-million/billion dollar company and live on a budget of 3,000 TL.

Nah not my style. İ like the idea of a self made millionaire.
The whole point is achievement. İt's like a video game when you cheat there is no fun in the game :)

You good luck with finding yourself a rich gal.

Doing my PhD in sleeping and eating.

Also a full time student.

What a life :victory:

After reading what people here do
32779578.jpg

selling construction products to turkey from china,

but originally I am material engineer.

I am courious, what brings the turkish people to the forum. Is it curiosity, is your self in this industry or do you like me big fighting machine?

Is in you in engineering, accountacy, shepherd or docter?

I work in various branche, first i worked mechanical engineering and then i go to cars. And i work until today everything with cars. I worked for bosch, ate, tno and now for my self.

i am a future mechanical engineer..:angel:

Most predators are victims of sexual abuse themselves...:laughcry:

P.S=
scx8g8.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha:

i am a future mechanical engineer..:angel:

:omghaha::omghaha:

the variousity of mechanical engineering is great. You can go almost every sector ther is. Its a good choice, look when you are ready with mechanical engineering go further with electronics engineering. This two combination is deadly.... me dont electronicssss:hang2:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom