What's new

What is the Reality???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhaiyo, topic dekh kar post karo,..plz.. its request..discuss about what topic says..map of India..

@Break the Silence

The first map is the official map recognised by GOI. This means, in principle India considers all parts of J&K as a part of India. The second map is current occupations with LoC. However, GOP does not endorse it.

So, we should make all the strategic planning looking at Map no. 2 and aim it to convert into Map no. 1 ;) :cheers:

I hope you are not talking about the state of Hyderabad who helped Pakistan make the International currency before India (by providing tons of Gold) and were also part of Independent Pakistan movement .....and...............

Gujarat and Rajasthan never had any such movement in my history books :confused:

Sorry guys my Bad, its the state of Hyderabad..........

to tell you the truth Gujarat and Rajasthan were part of Pakistan 1948-1949 and indian forces captured these to state in 1949.

Thats a fact from history and no one can deny it......

well gentlemen how about Tamil nadu karnataka Andhrapradesg kerala orisa i think these were also captured during 1948-49 war rite:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

well gentlemen how about Tamil nadu karnataka Andhrapradesg kerala orisa i think these were also captured during 1948-49 war rite

I think if you read my lastest post i said sorry i confussed these 2 states....

BTW the truth is all india was once ruled by Muslims so after britsh rule all india should be given back to Muslims ....:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:pakistan:

BTW the truth is all india was once ruled by Muslims so after britsh rule all india should be given back to Muslims ....:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

how much in past u will go 500yrs or 10000 rs?muslims didnt rule the india from the starting of the earth??u understood.so give us the pakistan

Stupit_16.jpg

you are getting nothing.

well gentlemen how about Tamil nadu karnataka Andhrapradesg kerala orisa i think these were also captured during 1948-49 war rite:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

down lose your respect in a open forum looking like you are stupid. :tdown:

And where do you think more muslims live,
india or pakistan ?

Friends!! We all have been grown up by looking the following Indian Map.

indian_map1.gif

But in reality, the present borders says all stories. Despite winning wars against our western neighbour, there is a large part of one Indian state is under its control,And Even our eastern neighbours have occupied a larger area of it. Inspite of a very big army, mighty airforce and navy, India is like a surrenered soldier infront of its neighbours..
I just want to ask a simple question-- Will India will ever be able to get back its territories?
Or This Indian map should be change to realistic scenario..!
like the following one-

map-of-india.jpg

I am raising this issue, because one of my Indian friend have posted A map of India like above..
As a wise sage said once, "All in good Time". So, patience dude :)

The answer to the thread starter's question is 'No!'. If you ask a diplomat or a government official he has to say 'Yes! no matter what. Sadly the authentic sources in all other matters of governance cannot tell you the truth here. With time countries will forget differences and borders will become irrelevant. Or there would be world war and back-to-normal with some adjustments.

I hope you are not talking about the state of Hyderabad who helped Pakistan make the International currency before India (by providing tons of Gold) and were also part of Independent Pakistan movement .....and...............

Gujarat and Rajasthan never had any such movement in my history books :confused:
But still u used to call the muslims of our country mohajirs :coffee:

The answer to the thread starter's question is 'No!'. If you ask a diplomat or a government official he has to say 'Yes! no matter what. Sadly the authentic sources in all other matters of governance cannot tell you the truth here. With time countries will forget differences and borders will become irrelevant. Or there would be world war and back-to-normal with some adjustments.

A Big NO buddy. These territories occupied by china and pakistan are not recognized by our country so they are included in the map of our social studies.
You are calling for adjustments but the real scenario is different the more u want to adjust the more u have to pay for your neighbours .
It is sad to have enmity at our borders. :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom