What's new

What is the Reality???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Break the Silence

Reaction score
Friends!! We all have been grown up by looking the following Indian Map.

indian_map1.gif

But in reality, the present borders says all stories. Despite winning wars against our western neighbour, there is a large part of one Indian state is under its control,And Even our eastern neighbours have occupied a larger area of it. Inspite of a very big army, mighty airforce and navy, India is like a surrenered soldier infront of its neighbours..
I just want to ask a simple question-- Will India will ever be able to get back its territories?
Or This Indian map should be change to realistic scenario..!
like the following one-

map-of-india.jpg

I am raising this issue, because one of my Indian friend have posted A map of India like above..

to tell you the truth Gujarat and Rajasthan were part of Pakistan 1948-1949 and indian forces captured these to state in 1949.

Thats a fact from history and no one can deny it......

to tell you the truth Gujarat and Rajasthan were part of Pakistan 1948-1949 and indian forces captured these to state in 1949.

:victory::victory: kashmir + rajasthan + gujrat + siachen + bangladesh. wow we had really kicked some a##e$ :victory: :cheers:

I o not know about it.. seriously demanding you for a credible source!!!

yes its from credible sources ....... you can search the history study on it....

@mohan goyal watch your words and i dont want to comment with kids like yourself..... :sniper:

I believe he meant Hyderabad(which was a long shot considering the population was mainly Hindus..only the Nizam was Muslim), and Junagarh( The decendants of the rulers of this state still enjoy the status of state guests and officials, god knows for what reason.. :S).
And mohan.. stfu.. Im sick of your sarcasm all over the place.

Another crappy thread!
Misinfo plus bull crap = this thread!

yes its from credible sources ....... you can search the history study on it....

@mohan goyal watch your words and i dont want to comment with kids like yourself..... :sniper:

brother we all know our history.. its about time you know yours..

I hope you are not talking about the state of Hyderabad who helped Pakistan make the International currency before India (by providing tons of Gold) and were also part of Independent Pakistan movement .....and...............

Gujarat and Rajasthan never had any such movement in my history books :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom