What's new

What is the real Indian strategy here?

PatriotLover

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Reports coming in that India is moving heavy artillery to the LOC and maybe even tanks etc.one must ask why. They wont cross the border, its too late, our forces are on high alert.

Now lets get to Dhovals dream of removing Balochistan from us. How do these fit together? As a precaution we will move forces towards our eastern borders and away from terror prone zones. Remember Afghanistan is another India on our western borders. India will use Afghanistan to funnel in more terrorists into western regions and Balochistan to increase problems there. With our troops busy at the eastern borders it will be difficult to keep things in check on the western front.

I think India is playing the long term game. On international front, India appears to be a nation with restraint. All the while using terrorists on our western flank.

I would request Indian members not to take part in this thread. Pakistani members, how can we counter this. I say we need to increase force size. We maybe facing a two front war.

there are already too many other threads opened with same topic please search it before opening a new thread..

there are already too many other threads opened with same topic please search it before opening a new thread..

Its in todays context. After the false flag done by Indians. Its gives more importance to the strategy I mentioned. The have a reason for the false flag done by them. They are playing the long game, we must be prepared, not for fake Indian air strikes but a flare up on our westrn flank, while our troops are sent eastwards to counter Indian build up.

Last edited:
I think, we have also an option to increase ties with Nepal and Sri Lanka, not only on economic terms, but also increase in real wartime decisions and situations when its based, Nepal tensions with India are escalating and growing ties with our brother China is a good option, on the other hand Sri Lanka which purchased our JF-17 fighter jets is also an another sign of good attempts by Pakistan. On one side Our brother China is increasing ties with Nepal by developing railroads, and also hydro power plants. So, I think India is isolated with her border touching neighbors, so we have that two countries' options also, and I think it's already been done enough of them is to create military bases by both of China, Pakistan brothers in our friendly countries Nepal and Sri-Lanka, so by putting pressure on these over side too, and can start full scale engagement from both these two sides would be a great problem for India, and I think India would lose many important places like Delhi, Mumbai from North Side, and on south side India may lose south Indian regions like Tamil, Telugu and Kerala in our Pakistan's control :lol::pakistan::china::enjoy:

I think, we have also an option to increase ties with Nepal and Sri Lanka, not only on economic terms, but also increase in real wartime decisions and situations when its based, Nepal tensions with India are escalating and growing ties with our brother China is a good option, on the other hand Sri Lanka which purchased our JF-17 fighter jets is also an another sign of good attempts by Pakistan. On one side Our brother China is increasing ties with Nepal by developing railroads, and also hydro power plants. So, I think India is isolated with her border touching neighbors, so we have that two countries' options also, and I think it's already been done enough of them is to create military bases by both of China, Pakistan brothers in our friendly countries Nepal and Sri-Lanka, so by putting pressure on these over side too, and can start full scale engagement from both these two sides would be a great problem for India, and I think India would lose many important places like Delhi, Mumbai from North Side, and on south side India may lose south Indian regions like Tamil, Telugu and Kerala in our Pakistan's control :lol::pakistan::china::enjoy:

Bangladesh rather than Nepal is a better option, specially with ISI involvement, as the Bangladeshi people are with us, not the Nepali. Sri Lanka is a good option too for covert action. But these things take a long time. We need to start now.

No strategy there!
It can be simply broken down to:
  1. India were on the right track making good progress but still the stupid arogant leaders decided to punch above their weight, way way above their weight that is. The chest thumping and boasting blew the ego of the whole nation out of proportion. Never a good place to be for a developing nation.
  2. Then, Kashmir happened, again! A big question mark on Indians ambition to be a major power in the region. The government policies of oppression came back to haunt India in Kashmir and it was not all sunny anymore.
  3. The leaders, out of panic decided to try and cover it up by bringing up Baluchistan. That was destined for failure and so it did. It never found any traction internationally and failed miserably. Quite embarrassing.
  4. All this time the oppression and brutality in Kashmir continued.
  5. With UN meet approaching it was bound to do more harm (the situation in Kashmir that is) and then suddenly, Uri happened.
  6. Keeping in view how the gov. had cornered themselves with all those tall claims and boasting, the state of public set by those leaders and more importantly media, they were bound to show some reaction. The public that was mislead to feel and believe that India is the major regional power that can handle Pakistan as they want now asked for some actions. Walking the talk is never easy however.
  7. Talking the talk however is. Talks about attacking Pakistan, bringing the head of PM, surgical strikes or a full blown attack, troops movements here and there and that all are just to show that they are doing something.It is however more like "look busy do nothing". Myri annian janiaan vekoh bs!!!
@Dazzler @WAJsal @That Guy @Tipu7 @The Sandman @Moonlight @Mentee @Mr.Meap @Irfan Baloch @araz @django @The Eagle

Last edited:
Bangladesh rather than Nepal is a better option, specially with ISI involvement, as the Bangladeshi people are with us, not the Nepali. Sri Lanka is a good option too for covert action. But these things take a long time. We need to start now.
Are you sure that Bangladeshi people are with Pakistan? I have found many of them exhibit great animosity to Pakistan.

Reports coming in that India is moving heavy artillery to the LOC and maybe even tanks etc.one must ask why. They wont cross the border, its too late, our forces are on high alert.

Now lets get to Dhovals dream of removing Balochistan from us. How do these fit together? As a precaution we will move forces towards our eastern borders and away from terror prone zones. Remember Afghanistan is another India on our western borders. India will use Afghanistan to funnel in more terrorists into western regions and Balochistan to increase problems there. With our troops busy at the eastern borders it will be difficult to keep things in check on the western front.

I think India is playing the long term game. On international front, India appears to be a nation with restraint. All the while using terrorists on our western flank.

I would request Indian members not to take part in this thread. Pakistani members, how can we counter this. I say we need to increase force size. We maybe facing a two front war.
This is not Indian strategy, this is Nawaz strategy. Just keep an eye on India as well as return time of Imran Khan from Riawind.

They dont really have a well thought out strategy, they want us to back off supporting UN resolutions on Occupied Kashmir but nothing is working, so they are trying to up the ante by threatening us but dont have the b@lls. Tough talk and jingoism has put them in a tight spot but i think their stupidity might land them in an even worse spot soon.

They dont really have a well thought out strategy, they want us to back off supporting UN resolutions on Occupied Kashmir but nothing is working, so they are trying to up the ante by threatening us but dont have the b@lls. Tough talk and jingoism has put them in a tight spot but i think their stupidity might land them in an even worse spot soon.
Well I think that doesn't apply to Pakistan, just only to India. Well you seem like a good troll.

Compared to Nepal we have a much better chance with the Bangladeshi people.
You should really ask Mr. Nizami. Oh wait!! Never mind.

What strategy?? You come to power capitilizing on religious hatred and making false promisses that you will punish a nuclear power which has more nukes than your own self (internationally agreed assumption) by carying out open strikes..

Now you have pushed the situation to a grave end by imposing curfew for 3 months and killing kashmiris right left and centre and you find your self in a situation now where your media and public want you to make true on your promise...
The only strategy they have is to some how scare pakistan to back off.... if we dont ....there is nothing for them to do ...escalating or de escalating both will be a disaster for them

This is your miscalculation...Nepalis and Sri Lankans are more leaning towards Pakistan than Bangladesh which is a virtual indian colony now.

What strategy?? You come to power capitilizing on religious hatred and making false promisses that you will punish a nuclear power which has more nukes than your own self (internationally agreed assumption) by carying out open strikes..

Now you have pushed the situation to a grave end by imposing curfew for 3 months and killing kashmiris right left and centre and you find your self in a situation now where your media and public want you to make true on your promise...
The only strategy they have is to some how scare pakistan to back off.... if we dont ....there is nothing for them to do ...escalating or de escalating both will be a disaster for them

Modi will be remembered as a big fail...similar to Indra gandi which was international economic and military disaster for India...

Creating military bases of Pakistan, China brothers in both of these mentioned countries (Nepal and Sri Lanka) have no problems to creating more for us, which I have earlier said are somehow being there, so we ISI can also launch covert action too, from both these countries deep inside Indian Territory's. Yes, ISI can also launch covert action from both sides as Sikhs are demanding something Khalistan so can be fed through Nepals side border, on other hand using Sri Lanka, to fuel the issue of Tamil, Telugu Kerala people which they want independence (I'm not saying they themselves asking for this to the whole world) Can be fueled too, and Sri Lanka would also happy to allow our ISI to avenge this because of the Indian terrorist army trained Tamil tigers and spread terrorism in their country, so both countries fronts are open for us, military wise as well as using a proxy and covert action operation deep inside Indian territory. :lol:

Creating military bases of Pakistan, China brothers in Bangladesh is I think a chance possible because our brother China is already making economic investments there, but yes using a proxy through their country by using covert action operations and reach many Muslims states to fuel for something massive blow to the Indians army and government is also possible :pakistan::china::enjoy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom