What's new

What is the real Indian strategy here?

With your permission I'd like to play the Devil's Advocate here. What if the Asian powers are becoming too much for some folks, so they want to give a pause. What better way than engaging them in a futile war, or war-like situation. Guys at the top aren't as much secured as the guys at the bottom. May be the real tug of war is happening within the Indian authorities....

Modi is in full command of Indian government. it is not like anyone is conspiring to remove him
i see no tug of power among politicians

Its no time to fight we have to complete CPEC and put our house in order .Economics is only way to win against this strategy and most importantly involve Iran in CPEC ,give free hand to Taliban in Afghanistan

Creating military bases of Pakistan, China brothers in both of these mentioned countries (Nepal and Sri Lanka) have no problems to creating more for us, which I have earlier said are somehow being there, so we ISI can also launch covert action too, from both these countries deep inside Indian Territory's. Yes, ISI can also launch covert action from both sides as Sikhs are demanding something Khalistan so can be fed through Nepals side border, on other hand using Sri Lanka, to fuel the issue of Tamil, Telugu Kerala people which they want independence (I'm not saying they themselves asking for this to the whole world) Can be fueled too, and Sri Lanka would also happy to allow our ISI to avenge this because of the Indian terrorist army trained Tamil tigers and spread terrorism in their country, so both countries fronts are open for us, military wise as well as using a proxy and covert action operation deep inside Indian territory. :lol:

Creating military bases of Pakistan, China brothers in Bangladesh is I think a chance possible because our brother China is already making economic investments there, but yes using a proxy through their country by using covert action operations and reach many Muslims states to fuel for something massive blow to the Indians army and government is also possible :pakistan::china::enjoy:

hehe.. bhai likhta tum acha ho i hope you get paid equally for your effort.

on topic : did nawaz get anything out of his so called BOLD speech at UN? what about those 22-23 musketeers whom you sent to different countries for gaining support on kashmir issue. you got nothing but humiliation once again from your ally US who are now processed a bill to declare you a terrorist state.

as far as India is concerned we did what we wanted to by raising balochistan issue at UN and now it is widely acknowledged and being heard in different forums.

at last good luck for your covert or invert or outward or many forward operations lol

indian strategy: create hype get votes.
pakistan cantonments are all near to LOC so chill and don't worry about those guns.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom