What's new

What is the purpose of life?

yeah.... but its not really a must have thing .. is it ..:P

For me it is

for you may not

I feel i am animal or stone without any purpose :P

“The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.”

― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

my instinct says ... and probably many biologist will agree.. my purpose is to mate with as many, to leave as many offsprings so that in a sense I live on forever

who are these three girls in your avatar .. :smokin:

Hmm that's a good purpose! Mines is too be different from girls these days "who are into fashion and justin bieber:sick:. That's why I joined. And the girl on the left and right are my friends.

According to Hinduism - We are consciousness and the purpose of life is to become a perfect human and attain oneness with the Supreme consciousness (God)

Errr...
to ask "What is the purpose of life?" ?

For me it is

for you may not

I feel i am animal or stone without any purpose :P

“The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.”

― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

Possibly the most sensible thing ever said on PDF. I'm impressed.

To attain salvation, meditate on God's name.

Human life is precious, you must get rid of 5 evils - Attachment, Lust, Ego, Anger, Greed. Birth and Death both are very painful, you must do your best for your soul to merge with Supreme Being.

Earn an honest, pure and dedicated living by exercising one's God-given skills, abilities, talents and hard labor for the benefit and improvement of the individual, their family and society at large. Share the fruits of labor with others in the community, to give to charity, to distribute in Langar and to generally help others in the community who need help.

Again don't go bonkers, you will go nowhere if you live overly religious or atheist life, Live a balanced life, Sadhu's/Fakir's life is BIG NO. Your heart must be pure, your intentions should be good. Just lip-reading religious text will not benefit anyone.

to met with bhagwan in young age. bcoz buddhe ho ke to hum bhagwan ke pass pahunch hi jate hain.

We are visitors on this planet. We are here for one hundred years at the very most. During that period we must try to do something good, something useful, with our lives. if you contribute to other people's happiness, you will find the true meaning of life.

We are visitors on this planet. We are here for one hundred years at the very most. During that period we must try to do something good, something useful, with our lives. if you contribute to other people's happiness, you will find the true meaning of life.

give me happyness. give me 100 thanks. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom