What's new

What is the best outcome of SinoPak-Indian war?

Using nuke is a sight of desperation. Same as kamikaze deployed. If you are not desperate and has gain upper hand in conflict, near wipe out enemy forces and onway to march to enemy capital.

Why would you still use nuke first? Basic logic. :enjoy:

Desperation in 2017 does not hold the same weight as it did in the 1940s. There are countries involved with second and third strike capabilities.
Desperation now is called MAD. Egos will take care of any sensible notions against MAD once the war goes full-scale.
India will have an inflated ego as the layman in India, unaware of our true defence/offence capabilities would want revenge for 1962.
Ego would lead to an inflated combat zone, leading to desperation, leading to MAD.
If Pakistan joins in the fray, then that would ensure much of Asia is flattened.

These scenarios seem far-fetched but I have a feeling that it's not entirely a scenario that can be ruled out.
The Europeans were convinced that the League of Nations and the clear definition of global zones of influence for each imperial power, would prevent another global war.

LMAO, yep, what do you expect from slaves who's been conquered by whites, muslims and mongols. The same Indian also claiming they are already superpower by 2013.

Er, does that not hold for you too? Not to mention Russians holding onto Outer Mongolia till date?

The thread is full of pride and prejudice. Are you all right?

Er, does that not hold for you too? Not to mention Russians holding onto Outer Mongolia till date?

outer monglia is a independent country and as its name suggests, it belong to mongolians, however China take the other part of mongolia called inner mongolia and they speak chinese now, my poor indian boy.

outer monglia is a independent country and as its name suggests, it belong to mongolians, however China take the other part of mongolia called inner mongolia and they speak chinese now, my poor indian boy.

I really like well read people like you. They have absolutely no clue of their own history and claim the aura of being well read and well informed :)

Read your history. Outer Mongolia was an established tributary of China from 1691 AD (forget the fact that China had physical control of the Outer and Inner Mongolia since 13th Century). The allegiance was represented at the Manchu Courts by presentation of eight white horses and one white camel. Somehow, this is precisely the status of Tibet pre-1949, but since 821 AD.

In 1911, the Hutukhtu of Urga was elected the Emperor of Outer Mongolia, upon declaration of it's independence from China. He, of course, was the third in line of Lamaist Hierarchy, following Dalai Lama at the top and Panshen Erdeni Lama :)

Also, so that you can enlighten yourself of your own country's history, read about Yalta Conference and the effects on the Moscow Talks between USSR and China between 30 June - 13 July 1945 and 7 - 14 August 1945, wherein, Chiang Kai Shek agreed to withdraw Chinese claims over Outer Mongolia to Russia in order to ensure that the threat to Xinjiang and Manchuria (along with Manchurian Railroad interests and support against the CCP against who he was fighting) was reduced and some semblance of a Nation known as China could be salvaged.

I am simply amazed at the depth of your knowledge as displayed by you here. Or is it, perhaps, due to the fact that you are BFF with Pakistan, a nation which unilaterally surrenders it's objectives in confrontation, that you too, have chosen to go down this path?

Grow up ...... your post lacks depth and the knowledge to be taken seriously.

@scorpionx where do these come from?

@jbgt90 @Joe Shearer @nair @Levina

If no nukes are used then a divided and broken india will be the outcome but the best thing will be shattered indian ego.

SinoPak-Indian war is on the horizon.

China has started moving its heavy equipment to Indian border while Pakistan has already started the offensive against India across the LOC

China is expected to open 4 fronts - 3 Land and 1 water

1) India's Northeast border (Arunachal Pradesh)

2) India's central border (Bhutan-Sikkim)

3) India's North West border (Kashmir)

4) India's water boundaries (Indian Ocean Region)

The war in Kashmir would mean that Pakistan would automatically be drawn into the war.

From world's perspective what is the best outcome?

The best outcome is obviously if all the three countries nuke each other to a rubble and all three countries get balkanized

If this happens below are some of the opportunities for the world

1) US again becomes the leading economy of the world

2) UK can reclaim Hongkong

3) South Korea merges with North Korea

4) Tibet, Kashmir, Eastern Turkistan, Khalistan gets their freedom

5) Bangladesh can annexes West Bengal and Assam

6) Mongolia reclaims inner Mongolia

7) Russia reclaims Manchuria

8) Japan annexes Beijing

9) Taiwan takes over Shanghai

10) Vietnam takes over Macau and Hainan island

11) Myanmar annexes India's North East and Chinese Yunnan provinces

12) Indonesia annexes Andaman & Nicobar Islands

13) Sri Lanka takes over South India

14) Maldives annexes Lakshadweep

15) Sindh & Gujarat merge

16) Iran annexes Baluchistan

17) Afghanistan annexes khyber pakhtunkhwa

18) World population decreases by at least a billion

19) World would have 4 less nuclear powers with China, India, Pakistan & North Korea gone

20) Japan and Germany join as permanent members of the UN Security Council
End results-
IR Pakistan will fall and be replaced by an Indian client state that will be secular. A new border will be negotiated.
India will turn into a Dharmic nation Constitutionally. All Muslims will be evicted to rump Pakistan.

India and PR China both will suffer tremendous losses and economy will be wrecked. But international sympathy will be with India (democratic weaker nation). So recovery will be faster. PRC will be isolated and eventually descend into civil war in the next few decades.

All of this is possible ONLY if nuclear war is avoided. That is unlikely, but anyway.

In case of nuclear war - humankind will pretty much cease to exist. So no worries there.

I really like well read people like you. They have absolutely no clue of their own history and claim the aura of being well read and well informed :)

Read your history. Outer Mongolia was an established tributary of China from 1691 AD (forget the fact that China had physical control of the Outer and Inner Mongolia since 13th Century). The allegiance was represented at the Manchu Courts by presentation of eight white horses and one white camel. Somehow, this is precisely the status of Tibet pre-1949, but since 821 AD.

In 1911, the Hutukhtu of Urga was elected the Emperor of Outer Mongolia, upon declaration of it's independence from China. He, of course, was the third in line of Lamaist Hierarchy, following Dalai Lama at the top and Panshen Erdeni Lama :)

Also, so that you can enlighten yourself of your own country's history, read about Yalta Conference and the effects on the Moscow Talks between USSR and China between 30 June - 13 July 1945 and 7 - 14 August 1945, wherein, Chiang Kai Shek agreed to withdraw Chinese claims over Outer Mongolia to Russia in order to ensure that the threat to Xinjiang and Manchuria (along with Manchurian Railroad interests and support against the CCP against who he was fighting) was reduced and some semblance of a Nation known as China could be salvaged.

I am simply amazed at the depth of your knowledge as displayed by you here. Or is it, perhaps, due to the fact that you are BFF with Pakistan, a nation which unilaterally surrenders it's objectives in confrontation, that you too, have chosen to go down this path?

Grow up ...... your post lacks depth and the knowledge to be taken seriously.

@scorpionx where do these come from?

@jbgt90 @Joe Shearer @nair @Levina
I really don't know. Few days back, I read someone claiming Bangladesh just like Italy and Greece is one of the most fortunate countries to be under any foreign occupation for least period in history. I realized, in the 90's something terrible must have been done to the education system in the countries such posters live in.
Nice to see you back, by the way.

I really don't know. Few days back, I read someone claiming Bangladesh just like Italy and Greece is one of the most fortunate countries to be under any foreign occupation for least period in history. I realized in the 90's something terrible must have been done to the education system in the countries such posters live in.

:woot:

End results-
IR Pakistan will fall and be replaced by an Indian client state that will be secular. A new border will be negotiated.
India will turn into a Dharmic nation Constitutionally. All Muslims will be evicted to rump Pakistan.

India and PR China both will suffer tremendous losses and economy will be wrecked. But international sympathy will be with India (democratic weaker nation). So recovery will be faster. PRC will be isolated and eventually descend into civil war in the next few decades.

All of this is possible ONLY if nuclear war is avoided. That is unlikely, but anyway.

In case of nuclear war - humankind will pretty much cease to exist. So no worries there.

You do realise that people actually are quite unaware of what transpired even in 1971, right? Of how Kissinger and Nixon worried that in 72 hours, IA will move from East Pakistan and break West Pakistan? And then they are sceptical of our ability to do so today, with much better connectivity and infrastructure :D

India is not mad. India will never go against the two countries mentioned.

Should have been done.

Anyway, I don't think Pakistan as a nation is our real enemy. The ideology on the other hand...

Oh, Pakistan as a nation was never an enemy. No nation is anyone's enemy. It is always the ideology.

But in this case, it is the ideological justification which is the problem :D

:woot:

You do realise that people actually are quite unaware of what transpired even in 1971, right? Of how Kissinger and Nixon worried that in 72 hours, IA will move from East Pakistan and break West Pakistan? And then they are sceptical of our ability to do so today, with much better connectivity and infrastructure :D

And which ever branch of your military tried to cross the red line will be killed right away regardless of numbers. None of your armed forces branch will be allowed to enter Pak territory. Din mai khawaab mat dekh

And which ever branch of your military tried to cross the red line will be killed right away regardless of numbers. None of your armed forces branch will be allowed to enter Pak territory. Din mai khawaab mat dekh

Main_Chairborne__45470.1412703036.1280.1280.jpg

Shoo go play with Toy Guns :)

Back
Top Bottom