What's new

What is the best outcome of SinoPak-Indian war?

You Chinese killed 200 unarmed India soldiers.

Thats ok. we will drop 100 nukes and you can drop 400 nukes. Does not matter. India will make sure that China and Pakistan goes down with India.

So it is TRUE that around 150-200 indian soldiers got slaughtered by Chinese forces. Nhmmmmm

Pakistanis pretty regularly give us the sob story, play the victims and in fact tell us that they ARE the buffer state between us feeble vanyas (gujju for banya) and the crazy hordes waiting to eviscerate us. Ranging from the Afghans to the Syrians to ISIS to whatever else they can pull from the boiling cauldron.

Cheers, Doc
Well given history of Afghan Hordes that may happen:-)

The best outcome will that India and china will get down to normal business leaving pakistan with only wet dreams.

The problem here was,war was fought in East Pakistan not West Pakistan where 80 percet of PA was concentrated.In West Pakistan there was no insurgency or logistics issue to support your Advance.Whole of Army was ready,so you guys backed off.

I am sure you are speaking out of information you gathered while sitting both in White House and Delhi.

Can you give me references for your claim as above? I am waiting .... quite intrigued actually.

The old Jew has one the other hand written all that tall claim,to realize Pakistanis,How much helpful US was in 1971 for them.

I am sure that the "Jew" knows his business and does not claim to know other's like the "Muslim" here.

I suggest keep such statements off your discourse, they exhibit a poor taste or down right, antisemitism. Your statements lose credence quickly with such posts.

Oh a link for you:

https://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1974STATE040286_b.html

I am sure you are speaking out of information you gathered while sitting both in White House and Delhi.

Can you give me references for your claim as above? I am waiting .... quite intrigued actually.
That's an open secret,No major confrontation did happened on westren theatre,all of Pakistani Forces in West Pakistan were intact and ready for combat.
That's why Indian attacked never materialized.
The link you provided,grants a lot of peep into insecurities felt by India.
Situation isn't different today for Bharat.

(2) Let the world have a taste of the true power of 21th century's China military might, in an old Chinese saying, it is called: kill the chicken (india) to warn the monkeys(US etc).
Let's wait and see but currently world is witnessing a hopeless China which can not do anything except issuing warnings. If it is a war, we will humiliate China and reduce them to Mon entity.

That's an open secret,No major confrontation did happened on westren theatre,all of Pakistani Forces in West Pakistan were intact and ready for combat.
That's why Indian attacked never materialized.

India was not even in a phase of repositioning the troops when US successfully managed to undermine the intent. That is precisely what even Henry Kissinger has described. The information was supposedly being given by YB Chavan, the then Finance Minister in Gandhi Cabinet, to CIA. (Anuj Dhar; Vinod Mehta)

The directive to the Indian COAS at the time was to make Bangladesh and break West Pakistan. I really do not want to waste time reposting stuff which has been posted here for years across multiple threads. But the fact remains that post-1965 war, and Indian 'image' as NAM leader, the comparative favours being bestowed on India were greater than Pakistan, as apparent from the struggle between White House and the State Department over the issue of sanctions and criticism of India (they counselled clarification of actual situation even after being told of Indian troops entering East Pakistan on night of 21-22 Nov 1971)

Also, at the same time, PRC was undergoing the cultural revolution. Perhaps if you read in depth, you will understand the implications of the purges on the PRC as a whole and PLA in particular. (the escape of Lin and his death and reinstatement of Chou Enlai is also a reason why Indians had a position they could actually dictate from, coupled to US involvement in Vietnam and subsequent drawdown, and Indo-Soviet Friendship Treaty in aftermath of 1969 Sino-Soviet War)

The link you provided,grants a lot of peep into insecurities felt by India.
Situation isn't different today for Bharat.

Exactly. There is not much difference to the attitude of Pakistan then and what it is now. Similarly, the reaction is of India. Insecurities? Yes, every nation has them. Probably that is how a nation state plans to survive and protect itself against.

I have always said that I like to delve in facts, not one's own perception of what one assumes to be facts. I am merely posting sources, howsoever comfortable or uncomfortable they may be to either Chinese, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Indians.

India was not even in a phase of repositioning the troops when US successfully managed to undermine the intent. That is precisely what even Henry Kissinger has described. The information was supposedly being given by YB Chavan, the then Finance Minister in Gandhi Cabinet, to CIA. (Anuj Dhar; Vinod Mehta)

The directive to the Indian COAS at the time was to make Bangladesh and break West Pakistan. I really do not want to waste time reposting stuff which has been posted here for years across multiple threads. But the fact remains that post-1965 war, and Indian 'image' as NAM leader, the comparative favours being bestowed on India were greater than Pakistan, as apparent from the struggle between White House and the State Department over the issue of sanctions and criticism of India (they counselled clarification of actual situation even after being told of Indian troops entering East Pakistan on night of 21-22 Nov 1971)

Also, at the same time, PRC was undergoing the cultural revolution. Perhaps if you read in depth, you will understand the implications of the purges on the PRC as a whole and PLA in particular. (the escape of Lin and his death and reinstatement of Chou Enlai is also a reason why Indians had a position they could actually dictate from, coupled to US involvement in Vietnam and subsequent drawdown, and Indo-Soviet Friendship Treaty in aftermath of 1969 Sino-Soviet War)

Exactly. There is not much difference to the attitude of Pakistan then and what it is now. Similarly, the reaction is of India. Insecurities? Yes, every nation has them. Probably that is how a nation state plans to survive and protect itself against.

I have always said that I like to delve in facts, not one's own perception of what one assumes to be facts. I am merely posting sources, howsoever comfortable or uncomfortable they may be to either Chinese, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Indians.
You are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine,but fact is if India was in position of breaking West Pakistan without getting intense irreparable damage,she would have done it without taking a second thought.
East Pakistan was in civil war while West was in peace.

You are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine,but fact is if India was in position of breaking West Pakistan without getting intense irreparable damage,she would have done it without taking a second thought.
East Pakistan was in civil war while West was in peace.

India wanted to, but was not in a position. As you have rightly said above (the bold portion), thanks to US' deft manoeuvres ....

Not as you claimed because your army was ready in west :)

US felt that they had 72 hours after fall of Dhaka to be able to stop the war as that much time was needed for Indian forces to move from East to reinforce offensive operations in West ... again cited in the references already provided.

@hellfire It was wonderful to read your posts here...really gained some knowledge & perspective on history. :tup:

Btw, your posts would go way above the heads of sundry Chini trolls, below is a sample they understand well. :P

China just backed down from its stated position, they said 'no talk before India withdraws troops'...we didn't withdraw our troops, but now they are talking. Hence, Chinese can just stop blabbering and simply go back to stitching our shoes and earning some money that we throw at them. The hollowness of Chinese power projection stands exposed in front of the world.

Lol, China just summoned Indian to Beijing next week so Indian can cry about Chinese building roads, and beg chinese not to crush Indian human meat wall with construction trucks, right? Yep, chinese give you the lowest cheap quality products from China practically for free so you dirt poor Indian won't sit in your mud house eating poop covered dirt and beg chinese to give you modern electronics, you sub-sahara african like beggar still making 1/6 of chinese salary and are still living in the stone ages, remember? Chinese brought your african like Indian to the modern age.

Let's wait and see but currently world is witnessing a hopeless China which can not do anything except issuing warnings. If it is a war, we will humiliate China and reduce them to Mon entity.

lol, yeah, a war with china will spell the end of India. Chinese army is much more technologically superior than the Indian ones. We are talking about a country even poorer than congo and nigeria on per capita basis, it will be a walk in the park for the Chinese to obliterate Indian. For chris sake, Indian doesn't even have megaton nuke, get you little kiloton nukes ready because China can annihilate your little land with just 10 megaton nukes.

Lol, China just summoned Indian to Beijing next week so Indian can cry about Chinese building roads, and beg chinese not to crush Indian human meat wall with construction trucks, right? Yep, chinese give you the lowest cheap quality products from China practically for free so you dirt poor Indian won't sit in your mud house eating poop covered dirt and beg chinese to give you modern electronics, you sub-sahara african like beggar still making 1/6 of chinese salary and are still living in the stone ages, remember? Chinese brought your african like Indian to the modern age.

lol, yeah, a war with china will spell the end of India. Chinese army is much more technologically superior than the Indian ones. We are talking about a country even poorer than congo and nigeria on per capita basis, it will be a walk in the park for the Chinese to obliterate Indian. For chris sake, Indian doesn't even have megaton nuke, get you little kiloton nukes ready because China can annihilate your little land with just 10 megaton nukes.

I am sure its a copy-pasting robot...can't be a human being...nope.

Source the claim of 'entirely'. Give references.

History 101 for you, so that you stop acting dumb and proving your ineptitude:

Read about the Battles between Tang Dynasty and the Abbasid Caliphate. The loss of the CARs to the Islamists between 651 to 751 AD. The present day states of CARs were very much a part of the Tang Dynasty.

The Mongol Invasion of China and conquest 1209 AD onwards.

and the Occupation of China by Czarist Russia, US, Great Britain, Japan, Germany during and after the Opium Wars.

Read kiddo

Apart of making personalised remarks and generalised rubbish, not one worthwhile post by you. Seems a man of shallow intellect. Ignorance is a bliss, ain't it? Climactic after posting another useless troll post, are you?

PS: If you are avoiding your 'humiliation' by ignoring the facts of your history, it is understandable! But then have the shame to own up your own heritage before ridiculing others as your own country suffered exactly as did India. Both India and China suffered the humiliation of subjugation at various times of their histories. But both absorbed the Foreigners and the concept of a united nation continued for them.

Concept of Bharat was there (the present day India) similarly, concept of China remained. It is only the baggage of History - that the British tried to undermine the existence of India as an entity, as the existence of a lose confederation always existed, precisely like China.

I know. I get that most of them have the misplaced concept of their country wherein suddenly Outer Mongolia and Inner Mongolia are now 'vassal' and 'independent'.

Funnily, they captured these zones much before Xinjiang and Tibet, and yet, since they got their rears whupped directly/indirectly at the hands of Czarist Russia and then USSR, they shut up and expanded only Westwards into Xinjiang and southwards into Tibet.

Had Indians invaded Tibet and not tried to make peace with Communist China in 1950, things would have been very different.

it's funny how Indian can somehow equate full enslavement of the entire country of India by whites, muslims and mongols as the same to China being defeated in few wars and lost its subjugates. Let me lay this out for you, yes, Chinese lost wars and lost its subjugate outer mongolia, but then china also subjugated Xinjinang and Tibet, but Russia never had presence and administered China like whites, mongols and muslims administered India. So yes, Whites, Muslims and Mongols enslaved entire country of India and had full administrative power over the Indian. China for the most part of the history was ruled by Han rulers and had only 2 foreign dynasties, Yuan (mongol) and Qing (Manchu). Also yes, china lost wars to British and Russia, but those countries never had full administrative power over China, British only had city of Hong Kong, Russia only forced split of outer Mongolia. China also held much ground against Japan and Japan only had 1/3 of China at its height, when Japan surrendered in 1945, China-Japan was still at war. So there's simply no comparison between China and India, as the entire country of India was fully enslaved and managed by whites, muslims and mongols continuously for thousands of year. Equating China to India is simply ludicrous.

Oh look freelancers are again up cheerleading for their Paper-Tiger master.

Back
Top Bottom