What's new

What is the Best Capital City of South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whichever ones are list on the 1st page :cheesy:

you mean you have been to Delhi, Colombo, Kathmandu and Dhaka?

Bhai uska matlub hai ke tum ne tasweer se nahi dekh ker nahi dekha. Tum ne wahan jaa kar apni aankhon se dekha hai. Matlub tum ne bangladesh travel kiya, phir india kiya, sri lanka kiya, Nepal aur bhuton kiya.

Kya gaye thay in mulkon main? and please reply seriously no jokes

you mean you have been to Delhi, Colombo, Kathmandu and Dhaka?

Bhai uska matlub hai ke tum ne tasweer se nahi dekh ker nahi dekha. Tum ne wahan jaa kar apni aankhon se dekha hai. Matlub tum ne bangladesh travel kiya, phir india kiya, sri lanka kiya, Nepal aur bhuton kiya.

Kya gaye thay in mulkon main? and please reply seriously no jokes

then ask serious questions! I had my say that none of those places come even near ISB. This is my opinion, you guys have right to share yours.

Cheers :coffee:

I have seen Dhaka and New Delhi as well and as I have summarized in posts on the previous pages, New Delhi is by far the best amongst them.

Note : The debate does not include the Old Delhi, only New Delhi.

CHANDIGARH IS THE BEST CITY IN SOUTH ASIA.......
LUSH GREEN BEAUTY
SEDUCTIVE INFRASTRUCTURE
BEAUTIFUL ROADS
MOREOVER GIRL CAN BUMMING AROUND ON ROAD TILL LATE NIGHT . SHE FEEL MORE SECURE IN CHANDIGARH

CHANDIGARH IS THE BEST CITY IN SOUTH ASIA.......
LUSH GREEN BEAUTY
SEDUCTIVE INFRASTRUCTURE
BEAUTIFUL ROADS
MOREOVER GIRL CAN BUMMING AROUND ON ROAD TILL LATE NIGHT . SHE FEEL MORE SECURE IN CHANDIGARH

That's not a capital city

i thought this thread was closed. anyways, since it is opened so all i gotta say is that Islamabad Rocks

Islamabad is kool, unfortunatly the corrupt assholes live there. New Delhi also is kool.

Newdelhi all the way..................i know newdelhi is not THEBEST place on the earth but among the fore mentioned cities it definitely is............. :bounce:

Newdelhi all the way..................i know newdelhi is not THEBEST place on the earth but among the fore mentioned cities it definitely is............. :bounce grn:

You would know that because you've been to all those places? :rolleyes: I know you're indian are youre obviously going to pick dehli but dont pass judgements on other places

You would know that because you've been to all those places? :rolleyes: I know you're indian are youre obviously going to pick dehli but dont pass judgements on other places

i am not saying that other cities r any less glorious.......but u have to agree that newdelhi fits the bill most....... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom