What's new

What is the Best Capital City of South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never visited any other cities but, Islamabad is no doubt the best by its greenery and infrastructure as well cuz its a planned city, with safe and smooth roads, nice buildings and stuff, followed by Delhi cuz of its airport, metro, buildings, historical places, soon Islamabad will have it own airports, i heard it will be bigger then Jinnah terminal Karachi :tup:

iSLAMABAD is the most beautiful city in south asia.
The most well planned.
Good climate.
Beautiful landscape.
Awesome roads.
No traffic problems.
Good and efficient services.
looks awesome..
Colombo looks beautiful .....cant say anything about delhi coz it doesnt look green,clean,hot climate and doesnt even look tht nice..no offence.

soon Islamabad will have it own airports, i heard it will be bigger then Jinnah terminal Karachi

Yes, that's correct but it is being built by us :usflag: as a landing strip for all of our politicians who need to visit to say: "Do more!" We are naming our new airport in Islamabad: Pervez Musharraf International.

:yahoo: Your're welcome!

They are all good in their own way and merit a compliment, the problem with comparison is that our bias will disallow us to judge properly.

With this in mind, Islamabad is the best. LOL.

iSLAMABAD is the most beautiful city in south asia.
The most well planned.
Good climate.
Beautiful landscape.
Awesome roads.
No traffic problems.
Good and efficient services.
looks awesome..
Colombo looks beautiful .....cant say anything about delhi coz it doesnt look green,clean,hot climate and doesnt even look tht nice..no offence.

Islamabad is quite good as i have visited it before but not the best for sure. I would say Chandigrah is the best city in south Asia by far, well planned, amazing greenery, amazing job opportunities, well built infrastructure and very safe. Chennai and Cochin are also right up there. New Delhi is a powerhouse of a city, and its looks royal in many aspects. Just the history behind the city is amazing, and dude its quite green and clean also, please visit the city now before you comment.

Yes, that's correct but it is being built by us :usflag: as a landing strip for all of our politicians who need to visit to say: "Do more!" We are naming our new airport in Islamabad: Pervez Musharraf International.

Nice, can't do it yourself so tell others to do more. These politicians should 'Do More!' media campaigns that backfire and then we will see.

Islamabad is quite good as i have visited it before but not the best for sure. I would say Chandigrah is the best city in south Asia by far, well planned, amazing greenery, amazing job opportunities, well built infrastructure and very safe. Chennai and Cochin are also right up there. New Delhi is a powerhouse of a city, and its looks royal in many aspects. Just the history behind the city is amazing, and dude its quite green and clean also, please visit the city now before you comment.

Lol dude can u post pics of both cities?
we will post pics from isloo.
Lets see which one looks better?

Chandigarh .....the cleanest, best planned, green as well as very modern...high quality lifestyle,no traffic problems at all....nice infratructure..all the qualities to be the best..those who visited or live will know this cause its not that famous among outsiders like Delhi and Mumbai...after this I would say delhi.

BTW - Pune has the best weather I heard.

EDIT - desiman posted first..agree with you buddy.

no offence man
but we are discussing only capitals, there are other cities in Pakistan aswel :agree:

desi bhai chandigardh may be best in india but not in s,asia i think bro

Isloo is the best. Don't know about others but Islamabad rocls.

:yahoo:

n698gi.jpg

Pic of Pak Army upgraded M113s rolling on streets of Isloo during Musharafs sacking of weak nawaz.

u know taliban live nearby....:rofl:

islamabad is beautifull...but made me bore...

wrong pic taken when lal masjid opration going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom