What's new

What is the Best Capital City of South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not ranting or flaming or attacking anybody.

And who said Daewoo is the only one providing service .. a mere googling will show you other good operators like , Kohistan, Khan brothers, Skyway and Niazi Express .

I talked about UK to tell that priate operators are better in many cases.

Do you know Islamabad has direct bus service to international destinations like uzbekistan and china.

Go through the below link..

Transport in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you are gone case. no hope left. :hitwall::hitwall:

You were saying theta daewoo was having 200 buses as Islaoo has less population then i have proved that it has 200 buses for whole of pakistan not only Isloo.

When we have said that Delhi has more and best buses its a fact. Delhi also has more private buses then any city of pakistan its also a fact. Little googleing will help.

Do you know that Delhi also has bus link to International destination like Lahore. :bunny::bunny:

Delhi?Lahore Bus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our point is that we have better public transport system beyond any doubt.:yahoo::yahoo:

you are very ill informed yet rant and attack others.

200 is for whole of pakistan not only of Islamabad just Google it or refer to wiki and don't speak with out home work.

still to educate you:

Daewoo Express - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, what will you say Delhi has more population then whole of Pakistan?????

why are you talking off topic like UK?????

Is UK in south Asia?????

Delhi has govt. as well as private bus operated. Our buses are more expensive, more comfortable and offer better services then Islamabad its a fact.

i don't want to jump in your discussion but check this date on link provided by you.. Let me paste here

--------------------------
History

A timeline of the operations and beginnings of Sammi Daewoo Express Ltd:
December 1997 - Incorporated
April 1998 - Beginning of Express Bus Operations
November 1999 - Beginning of City Bus Operations
January 2004 - Took Over by Sammi Corporation, Seoul, Korea
December 2007 - Providing Service from 33 cities on 43 destinations with over 200 buses.

----------------------------

and now google out for the date when TATA bought it. I think it was something 2004 or 2006.

y

200 is for whole of pakistan not only of Islamabad just Google it or refer to wiki and don't speak with out home work.

dude these 200+ are intra city Daewoos.. Inter City Daewoo Buses and Other Services are far bigger in numbers.

this is our inter city Daewoo bus fully air conditioned

220px-Daewoo_City_Bus.jpg

and this is our Intra city Daewoos

daewoo.jpg

i don't want to jump in your discussion but check this date on link provided by you.. Let me paste here

--------------------------
History

A timeline of the operations and beginnings of Sammi Daewoo Express Ltd:
December 1997 - Incorporated
April 1998 - Beginning of Express Bus Operations
November 1999 - Beginning of City Bus Operations
January 2004 - Took Over by Sammi Corporation, Seoul, Korea
December 2007 - Providing Service from 33 cities on 43 destinations with over 200 buses.

----------------------------

and now google out for the date when TATA bought it. I think it was something 2004 or 2006.

???????????

what's your point???????

Dudes forget this tata and cricketer guy..........They cant just live without trolling.

you are gone case. no hope left. :hitwall::hitwall:

You were saying theta daewoo was having 200 buses as Islaoo has less population then i have proved that it has 200 buses for whole of pakistan not only Isloo.

When we have said that Delhi has more and best buses its a fact. Delhi also has more private buses then any city of pakistan its also a fact. Little googleing will help.

Do you know that Delhi also has bus link to International destination like Lahore. :bunny::bunny:

Delhi?Lahore Bus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our point is that we have better public transport system beyond any doubt.:yahoo::yahoo:

Mr not gone case , I have clearly said that they are not the only operators. read about it before you vomit things like these.

How is it a fact ?/ have u traveled in all city capital buses to prove its comfort-ability.??

I know about the Delhi- lahore bus. Its not "also " its the only one. By the way its a 50/50 joint venture.

dude these 200+ are intra city Daewoos.. Inter City Daewoo Buses and Other Services are far bigger in numbers.

source??????????

link??????

I know obviously whole pakistan has large number of buses not only 200 buses.

But as you are late.

we were discussing best public tranpost system, then some pakistani posted daewoo express as good service the i responded that
- its pivate, Delhi has thousands of private volvo buses we win in that also.
- Delhi has govt. buses that are better and in large number then isloo buses.

Delhi has best buses then Isloo and it's a fact.

Dudes forget this tata and cricketer guy..........They cant just live without trolling.

Why you are attacking a member???why issue troll fatwa????

Show me a single off topic post of mine? how it is troll??

you are the biggest troll here and become senior member only because you have not got banned.

Delhi has best buses then Isloo and it's a fact.

It could have been.

BTW as far as I know Islamabad don't have any inter city bus service. So this proves your ill-information.:wave:

:rofl::rofl:

OK guys enough of spoon feeding. if you want to live in denial so be it.

Isloo is best not only better then Tokyo, New York, London but also in whole universe. Isloooo is most developed city and USA, UK etc. are third world countries. Sun rises from north, day has 42 hours :blah::blah: :wave:

:rofl::rofl:

OK guys enough of spoon feeding. if you want to live in denial so be it.

Isloo is best not only better then Tokyo, New York, London but also in whole universe. Isloooo is most developed city and USA, UK etc. are third world countries. Sun rises from north, day has 42 hours :blah::blah: :wave:

Thats not a way of debating.

Delhi is so over populated that it still caters only 60% of demand of commuters.

Islamabad is relatively smaller so the comparison should be based not on quantity.

If you have followed our national dailies you might have read about extreme climates , floods, pollution issues in delhi.

Even i remember reading local daily report of how an austalian-indian match was abandoned from ferozshah kotla due to pollution levels.
Though steps are taken to improve, lets hope by near future it becomes more world class.

Also food for thought.

Delhi tops crime charts for fifth year in a row - India - The Times of India

2 years old news. but i dont think a drastic change in 2 years

Thats not a way of debating.

Delhi is so over populated that it still caters only 60% of demand of commuters.

Islamabad is relatively smaller so the comparison should be based not on quantity.

If you have followed our national dailies you might have read about extreme climates , floods, pollution issues in delhi.

Even i remember reading local daily report of how an austalian-indian match was abandoned from ferozshah kotla due to pollution levels.
Though steps are taken to improve, lets hope by near future it becomes more world class.

Also food for thought.

Delhi tops crime charts for fifth year in a row - India - The Times of India

2 years old news. but i dont think a drastic change in 2 years

you are a idiot when you talk about buses you say large population but when you talk about crime you forget that the same large population.

Big population means more crime just Google about New York city's crime rates.

The buses I'm talking about is of quality not about numbers. your little brain don't get things easily its not my fault.

You will call all names to TOI but if you get something which suits you, you go for ToI.

Crime rate soars in Islamabad
http://www.thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=27792
Crime rate jumps up in two years
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=story_8-11-2004_pg7_46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom