What's new

What is the Best Capital City of South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBCakistan : Dirt Poor(A documentary)
Thats why you have got so many foreign immigrants from various nations..
btw Why Pakistani's are settling here in New Delhi in numbers?
Maybe they like a worse place than there own Pakistan?
Pakistan's per capita income(average income) lesser than India though India has such a vast population,it's tough to maintain a good per capita income,but certainly more than Pakistan's,which has half the population of half India,lol

BBCPakistan : Dirt Poor(A documentary)

Dude delhi is one of the most polluted cities in India. Even cricket matches were abandoned due to its poluution.
Delhi's pollution: A major concern - Worldnews.com

btw Why Pakistani's are settling here in New Delhi in numbers?
Maybe they like a worse place than there own Pakistan?

It has nothing to do with migration if so Indians are majority in dubai,Uk and US ......why so?????

Pakistan's per capita income(average income) lesser than India though India has such a vast population,it's tough to maintain a good per capita income,but certainly more than Pakistan's,which has half the population of half India,lol

We are not discussing country's per capita.. we are discssing best capital to live.

If you want i can give u links of how unsafe it is to live in delhi and the crime rates.
Also its a known factor that it is much overcrowded when compared to Islamabad.

I am not playing mod here.
Also i dont support anybody. I only support sensible posts. This is not a team event for me.

If every Pakistani member supports each other it doesnt matter to me. This is not about supporting each other , we can do that in a cricket stadium but I believe we are here to discuss things. If every people starts to support BS things it would be a big bore!

For every nationalist their capital is best no matter what.

But as far as I am concerned Islamabad is better because of it planning and being a relatively newer city. Its more beautiful and better than Delhi.

Hill station or not we are discussing city as a whole.

And why is hill station bad, visit one and you will be amazed at its beauty and wish you lived there.

friend still you are not getting what we are discussing.

we are discussing best capital not best hill station.

Cleanness is due to low population and cold weather in heat of Delhi dust will be obviously there.

Greenery is due to nature and cold weather.

But what they have contributed in it. They have not built mountains, trees??

We are not discussing beautiful city given by nature but a best capital of a country in South Asia.

The Daewoo is a private company which has small fleet of 200 buses for whole of pakistan.

But, In Delhi we have 2000+ high capacity low floor buses by DTC that is govt department.

Delhi govt.'s DTC runs low floor high quality A/c buses at very economical rates so that even ordinary people can benefit.

As for private bus services in Delhi we have AC Volvos in hundreds of number in Delhi city only.

Here also Delhi wins.

Believe me Private operators are best in other countries than state owned in most nations.

If u visit UK its all private and it is better than many.

Islamabad has lesser bus services as Delhi has 10 times more population than Islamabad so a mere 200 will do the job.

friend still you are not getting what we are discussing.

we are discussing best capital not best hill station.

Cleanness is due to low population and cold weather in heat of Delhi dust will be obviously there.

Greenery is due to nature and cold weather.

But what they have contributed in it. They have not built mountains, trees??

We are not discussing beautiful city given by nature but a best capital of a country in South Asia.

Friend . I understand the problem.
You consider Islamabad as a hill station while i consider it as the capital city of Pakistan.

Whatever the reason for cleanliness the end matter is it is clean.

Whatever the factor for greenery the end result is it is more green.

Who needs to build mountains, trees?? If a city is built in a lush green place its bound to be beautiful.

If Delhi was situated in a hilly place or a beautiful valley it would have been beautiful.

I know we are not discussing the most beautiful city.
Let me hear what are the criteria you have in deciding which is better.

Now that you have agreed in person that its more beautiful and clean lets check the other factors like roads, infrastructure , crime rates, facilities to amenities, connectivity etc.

cheers!

Dude delhi is one of the most polluted cities in India. Even cricket matches were abandoned due to its poluution.
Delhi's pollution: A major concern - Worldnews.com

It has nothing to do with migration if so Indians are majority in dubai,Uk and US ......why so?????

We are not discussing country's per capita.. we are discssing best capital to live.

If you want i can give u links of how unsafe it is to live in delhi and the crime rates.
Also its a known factor that it is much overcrowded when compared to Islamabad.

You know what indian population is?
So they are bound to be settling abroad.
Duh
Not an Indian,
Not knowing about India.
:blah:

Believe me Private operators are best in other countries than state owned in most nations.

If u visit UK its all private and it is better than many.

Islamabad has lesser bus services as Delhi has 10 times more population than Islamabad so a mere 200 will do the job.

you are very ill informed yet rant and attack others.

200 is for whole of pakistan not only of Islamabad just Google it or refer to wiki and don't speak with out home work.

still to educate you:

Daewoo Express - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, what will you say Delhi has more population then whole of Pakistan?????

why are you talking off topic like UK?????

Is UK in south Asia?????

Delhi has govt. as well as private bus operated. Our buses are more expensive, more comfortable and offer better services then Islamabad its a fact.

Friend . I understand the problem.
You consider Islamabad as a hill station while i consider it as the capital city of Pakistan.

Whatever the reason for cleanliness the end matter is it is clean.

Whatever the factor for greenery the end result is it is more green.

Who needs to build mountains, trees?? If a city is built in a lush green place its bound to be beautiful.

If Delhi was situated in a hilly place or a beautiful valley it would have been beautiful.

I know we are not discussing the most beautiful city.
Let me hear what are the criteria you have in deciding which is better.

Now that you have agreed in person that its more beautiful and clean lets check the other factors like roads, infrastructure , crime rates, facilities to amenities, connectivity etc.

cheers!

oooh kid,or atleast talking like a kid
Do u want a capital to be beautiful??
No other parameters to be concerned?duh
child

Hey TATA,
Leave this Benny kid,
he is either a pakistani, or whatever
but surely not an indian.
He says Daewoo is not Indian.A country's capital should be beautiful and not offer infrastructure ,education and administration maybe?
He says Islamabad is better...thats why Islamabad is hosting Common Wealth Games 2010 and not Delhi??:cheesy::azn:

you are very ill informed yet rant and attack others.

200 is for whole of pakistan not only of Islamabad just Google it or refer to wiki and don't speak with out home work.

still to educate you:

Daewoo Express - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

why are you talking off topic like UK?????

Is UK in south Asia?????

Delhi has govt. as well as private bus operated. Our buses are more expensive, more comfortable and offer better services then Islamabad its a fact.

I am not ranting or flaming or attacking anybody.

And who said Daewoo is the only one providing service .. a mere googling will show you other good operators like , Kohistan, Khan brothers, Skyway and Niazi Express .

I talked about UK to tell that priate operators are better in many cases.

Do you know Islamabad has direct bus service to international destinations like uzbekistan and china.

Go through the below link..

Transport in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lol

There is no comparison between New Delhi and other capitals in this region.

1) New Delhi has the best metro. None of the capital has it.

2) New Delhi has the best transport system, much better than other capitals. Better roads, buses and airport.

3) Delhi has the best sporting complex. Example CWG village.

4) Delhi has the best medical centres like AIIMS.

5) On of the best educational centres in Asia.

6) Huge opportunities for invest and jobs.

In one line none of the capital is no where near to organise an event like CWG what Delhi is doing. :yahoo:

stadium1.jpg

Hey TATA,
Leave this Benny kid,
he is either a pakistani, or whatever
but surely not an indian.
He says Daewoo is not Indian.A country's capital should be beautiful and not offer infrastructure ,education and administration maybe?
He says Islamabad is better...thats why Islamabad is hosting Common Wealth Games 2010 and not Delhi??:cheesy::azn:

dude go through this thread for once. I have posted more pics of delhi than anybody else including you.

Everybody has his own explanation for how he thinks.

If ur logic is right hosting the commonwealth games makes Delhi better than Canberra and Ottawa.

Welcome to India : Must watch video...

Last edited by a moderator:
oooh kid,or atleast talking like a kid
Do u want a capital to be beautiful??
No other parameters to be concerned?duh
child

Lets talk about other parameters then.

Lets start with universities.

* National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences
* The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Pakistan (ICPAP)
* Air University
* Allama Iqbal Open University
* Bahria University
* Center For Advance Studies In Engineering
* COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
* Fauji Foundation Institute of Management and Computer Sciences
* Federal Urdu University of Arts and Science Technology
* Foundation University
* Hamdard University Karachi, Islamabad Campus
* HITEC University
* Iqra University
* Institute of Space Technology
* International Islamic University
* Margalla Institute of Health Sciences
* Mohammad Ali Jinnah University
* National Defence University, Islamabad
* National University of Modern Languages
* National University of Science and Technology
* Pakistan Institute of Development Economics
* Pakistan Institute of Engineering & Applied Sciences
* Quaid-i-Azam University
* Riphah International University
* Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology
* Virtual University, Islamabad

Guess its enough for the small population there.

Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences and various hospitals.

Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sure it will cater the needs of people which are 1/10 th of delhi.

density of population.

Delhi- 11,463/km2

Islamabad-880/km2

Need i say more????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom