What's new

What is Pakistan's Full Spectrum Deterrence doctrine?

Every thread, an all out war of words here. Making threats or sarcastic comments just to 1 up the other person :blah:. Speak on facts please and let this thread be an educational one. There isn't going to be any war (short and long) between India and Pakistan until the time when the nukes are an obsolete piece of junk tech which can be easily countered. But yes the rivalry will be there and it will stay for a long time. FSD only re insures that fact. No one in India and Pakistan think tanks are as stupid as fanboys on either side of the border thankfully. Otherwise we would have destroyed each other 10 times over by now with and without nukes just to see how it ends. :suicide:

Nehru was a moron, hence returned Pak land to you. You will be surprised with what Modi will do to you.
Dont lose your brains, focus on economny development. Let Pak exist forever.

Nehru was a moron, hence returned Pak land to you. You will be surprised with what Modi will do to you.
Dont lose your brains, focus on economny development. Let Pak exist forever.

Ayub was a moron who wanted peace with india... turned down indian offer for more territory of IOK... and chinese offer to attack india in 62.

Pak will exist forever... deal with it like your founding fathers who had the same thoughts.

Every thread, an all out war of words here. Making threats or sarcastic comments just to 1 up the other person :blah:. Speak on facts please and let this thread be an educational one. There isn't going to be any war (short and long) between India and Pakistan until the time when the nukes are an obsolete piece of junk tech which can be easily countered. But yes the rivalry will be there and it will stay for a long time. FSD only re insures that fact. No one in India and Pakistan think tanks are as stupid as fanboys on either side of the border thankfully. Otherwise we would have destroyed each other 10 times over by now with and without nukes just to see how it ends. :suicide:
You are new member and this is your first post i suppose. Kindly spend some time here and you will find great transition in you and you will find out that you are one of us.

You are new member and this is your first post i suppose. Kindly spend some time here and you will find great transition in you and you will find out that you are one of us.
I have been following this forum since about 4 years now, and my account i think is much older than yours. yes this is my first post because i never thought of participating in any of the keyboard wars here. And i havn't had the pleasure of witnessing this great transition yet as i like to keep my common sense intact.

Your thinking is good only for the propaganda and to make the general public of India feels good but that could have been valid if the country was not China. All the corporation, ONGC, naval exercise with Vietnam even dosen't make any hair of chinese to bend period.

Only thing that can make the dragon heat if India could make a tria group with Japan and Australia and extend or exercise good corporation with the Malasia, Singapore, Indonesia and off course backed by USA. In the other word make the Chinese taste the Reverse String of Pearl. Lets see how good Modi is as a visionary Leader.

Are you referring to AUSINDEX 2015 , MALABAR 2015 .. While i type the peace of my comment Indian naval Ships are present in Vietnam . Things are changing quite fast .. A&N command has been shifted into hands of Navy for some reason .!

Have you read the post Pakistan is buying 6 New submarines ? what are they going to be for ? Obviously it won't be a nuclear submarine, either Indian does not have one they have rented it from Russia. The new subs will be used for keeping nuclear tipped cruise missiles just like what Israel is doing and Arm Chair General Pakistan does have Second strike capability, if you think we don't have you sure to give it a try.

Its 08 submarines not 06.

Defence cooperation: Pakistan to buy eight submarines from China - The Express Tribune

Cold Start V/s Hot Start
11952032_10153310511042663_6372230739935273640_n.jpg

Are you referring to AUSINDEX 2015 , MALABAR 2015 .. While i type the peace of my comment Indian naval Ships are present in Vietnam . Things are changing quite fast .. A&N command has been shifted into hands of Navy for some reason .!
No I am refering to the fact that the world is closing very fast and India Indian navy have to play an important part in the future when various countries are looking at India to provide some counter balance to the dragons pressure in the oceanic region which India could not deny for long if she thinks she is the valid candidate for the permanent member of the security council.

An Important and unwanted profit that will be leviged with that will be the every important position gives you important role and duty to be followed for free.

No I am refering to the fact that the world is closing very fast and India Indian navy have to play an important part in the future when various countries are looking at India to provide some counter balance to the dragons pressure in the oceanic region which India could not deny for long if she thinks she is the valid candidate for the permanent member of the security council.

An Important and unwanted profit that will be leviged with that will be the every important position gives you important role and duty to be followed for free.

And is already Doing what u mentioned somehow Somewhere ,..!! case close . Nice talking . jai Hind .

I wonder who has the final authority in Pakistan to launch nukes. Is it the COAS or President/PM like other countries? If I have to take a bet, I'd bet on the COAS having the launch codes.

watch 9:30 seconds onwards of the military parade. the man that enters with JCSC is an SSG commando carrying a "briefcase"

that pretty much shows who has the final authority.

When did Nasr missile being inducted in Pakistan Army.
There is no Indian plan to get deep inside Pakistan rather to capture 30-50 Km deep in quick high intensity war and bring Pakistan on the table. If Deep insertion has to be made than the plan would be to strike will max fire power straight from the Rajasthan and go north to cut the Pakistan into two half. .

However, that is your plan our reaction would be to escalate the situation and make it an all out war.

if our back is against the wall we would rather break the wall then fight the way you would LIKE US to fight.

Back
Top Bottom