What's new

What is Pakistan's Full Spectrum Deterrence doctrine?

It was answer for your nuclear triad and India is going to lease another one as well when Modi will visit Russia for talks and you can get the news. We aren't in a hurry because we know the opponent doesn't have navy even biggest than INDIAN coast guard.

Plz don't make fool out of yourself A LEASE RUSSIAN NUCLEAR SUB IN INDIA IS THE ANSWER OF PAKISTAN'S NUCLEAR TRIAD ....

You are not even worthy for reply on this topic ... enjoy your stay here

So that means you have forgotten the kashmir issue.
If yes? Then you are lucky if no? Then what can you do other than moaning and crying to UN.
As people here claim that India is no match for Pakistan. Than you can liberate your Kashmir by force as we did in 71.

Who are you to think about our options on our behalf .... ???

Last edited:
What would be specifications of such a missile?

FSD is a great step up from minimum deterrence by our strategists and planners. The authority to use a tactical nuclear missile like NASR can be relegated to the appropriate commanding officers in case of an massive movement towards Pakistan border to wipe out the herds of dogs (indian army personnel), tanks and/or artillery. This doctrine will hopefully provide stability to the subcontinent despite hawkishness of stupid indians. They have wet dreams of using cold start but that has been foiled and thrown in the trash bin with the induction of rapid response tactical nuclear weapons like NASR.
The doctrine is useless considering that India has said that use of such tactical warheads will be considered as a strategic attack and will be responded with full nuclear attack.....

Pakistan will never risk that....it will either attack fully or not attack at all which makes Nasr useless

And this is where the nuclear triad comes into picture ....
If Pakistan gets a nuclear triad then it will be worrisome for India

The doctrine is useless considering that India has said that use of such tactical warheads will be considered as a strategic attack and will be responded with full nuclear attack.....

Pakistan will never risk that....it will either attack fully or not attack at all which makes Nasr useless

And this is where the nuclear triad comes into picture ....
If Pakistan gets a nuclear triad then it will be worrisome for India

Don't bet on Pakistan. They will risk anything to bring India down. And they know that they have nothing to loose unlike India.

Sigh
Man it was an answer for your question on operationalize of Indian nuclear triad.
Now what can I do for your misunderstanding.

Just stop making fool out of yourself .... & read up the stuff ... specially regarding OPERATIONALIZATION of Indian Nuclear Triad

Don't bet on Pakistan. They will risk anything to bring India down. And they know that they have nothing to loose unlike India.
But will they be able to wipe out entire India ??
The answer is No and the Pakistani authorities knows that too.....
They won't risk the survival of entire Pakistan no matter how much they want to destroy India.....unless they are sure of eliminating all...
We need people like Nawaz I guess who aren't trigger happy but then again he may give up if there is military pressure...

On the contrary we have a beautiful Pakistan to lose with 200 million people, Pakistan is on the cusp of a economic revolution that could transform Pakistan

But we have the balls to hammer india if India ever makes of crossing our red lines

On the contrary we have a beautiful Pakistan to lose with 200 million people, Pakistan is on the cusp of a economic revolution that could transform Pakistan

But we have the balls to hammer india if India ever makes of crossing our red lines
That crossing will depend on Pakistan :)

India will be hammered and Pakistan will be dust

But will they be able to wipe out entire India ??
The answer is No and the Pakistani authorities knows that too.....
They won't risk the survival of entire Pakistan no matter how much they want to destroy India.....unless they are sure of eliminating all...
We need people like Nawaz I guess who aren't trigger happy but then again he may give up if there is military pressure...

I have full faith in NS not to start such a war. But you cannot bet on the future leaders of Pakistan. If you look in the past, all war have been started by Pakistanis. You never know if some religious zealot might become either their COAS or PM

And, It is not the question of wiping out entire India. Even if they succeed in destroying 25% of India. It will take centuries for India to recover.

Pakistan is no where near cusp of economic revolution. :lol:

But I agree, you people have suicidal tendencies.

I have full faith in NS not to start such a war. But you cannot bet on the future leaders of Pakistan. If you look in the past, all war have been started by Pakistanis. You never know if some religious zealot might become either their COAS or PM

And, It is not the question of wiping out entire India. Even if they succeed in destroying 25% of India. It will take centuries for India to recover.
I think they will not risk their entire survival to take out 25 percent of India

Yeah,25 percent will be devastating and it will require centuries to recover

I think they will not risk their entire survival to take out 25 percent of India

I will not bet on Pakistani intentions. They are fickle, tend to think with their balls and religious jingoists, a catastrophic combination.

25%??????

Pakistans nuclear arsenal is growing not just for fun but to ensure wide scale destruction of india

We have second strike but a sea based second strike is coming soon

Pakistan is no where near cusp of economic revolution. :lol:

But I agree, you people have suicidal tendencies.

Pakistan for most of its history has been better then india, cleaner, less over populated, better sanitation, less extreme poverty etc

Even with indian economic progress over the last 10-15 years Pakistan is still ahead on many of these indicators

Pakistan now has alot of plans in the pipelines with our under developed evonony large population base, resources, plans Pakistan indeed could become alot more successful

In which case you will once again see Pakistan performing much better than india on numerous indicators

25%??????

Pakistans nuclear arsenal is growing not just for fun but to ensure wide scale destruction of india

We have second strike but a sea based second strike is coming soon

Pakistan for most of its history has been better then india, cleaner, less over populated, better sanitation, less extreme poverty etc

Even with indian economic progress over the last 10-15 years Pakistan is still ahead on many of these indicators

Pakistan now has alot of plans in the pipelines with our under developed evonony large population base, resources, plans Pakistan indeed could become alot more successful

In which case you will once again see Pakistan performing much better than india on numerous indicators
U have around 180 nukes at most .....
We have more than 5000 towns

How many will you target ?
You will target the important ones only

The point that I however was making is that some part of India will survive

25%??????

That was when religion didn't entered Pakistani politics.

The down fall started when Zia became your President and religion entered into your politics. There is no place for religion in economic development. No religious country can develop.

And you are not better than India on most indicators. I will be surprised if I find one.

Back
Top Bottom