What's new

What is Pakistan???

What kind of peanut butter jelly **** is this?

There are good and bad people everywhere. You had two bad experiences and started to question your nationality, which is completely irrelevant to what you experienced.

All I can say is Lolz, and that you must be a young kid.

Lol you're a legend whoever u are.

What kind of peanut butter jelly **** is this?

There are good and bad people everywhere. You had two bad experiences and started to question your nationality, which is completely irrelevant to what you experienced.

All I can say is Lolz, and that you must be a young kid.

:rofl: Raz your posts are always enlightening. :lol:

You feel like this you kashmiri its indias fault man.Azad kashmir is still not pakistans province cuz its unfairly claimed But people only can vote to pakistans politicians only cuz its fundamental right but other rights are banned according to the UN, You understand you kashmiri, its indias ****ing Fault.

You feel like this you kashmiri its indias fault man
ya its always easy way out for your kind of people right, to make some one the sap goat for your problems.
you kind of people either blame the system or put some else to the gulitin for your fault

You feel like this you kashmiri its indias fault man.Azad kashmir is still not pakistans province cuz its unfairly claimed But people only can vote to pakistans politicians only cuz its fundamental right but other rights are banned according to the UN, You understand you kashmiri, its indias ****ing Fault.
When does 'right' come when talking about interacting with normal people from other parts of country.
I know Indian kashmiris have right to buy property in rest of India but I cannot buy property in kashmir, does it mean I will misbehave with kashmiris?

Lol. Sorry i didnt check i just wrote it in one go and posted. Lol

There maybe germ of truth in what you said about Azad Kashmir - I also feel Azad kashmir government has to play second fiddle to Islamabad's wishes. But at the end of day if you are fromm AJK don't forget one thing, we are far better off then our brothers across the LOC who live in a glorified open air prison.

If you have even a shred of doubt about that why not speak to some visitors from the Indian occupied Valley. I assure you your gonna be glad your from this side of the LOC.

As for as all that stuff about "wanting free stuff blah, blah" that is gross generalization. I don't think you have been to Somalia, neither have I but I have met Somali's in UK and they are only slightly better than savages. From that I can sort of conclude what their starved brothers must be like in Somalia.

and finally don't forget was it not for Pakistan we in AJK would be also enjoying Indian Army hospitality.

* Pakistan should give AJK more powers than at present - possibly even have a seat at UN assembly and foreign embassy etc. That would allow the voice of Kashmir to be heard.

** Pakistan citizens cannot buy property in AJK either although AJK residents can buy property all over Pakistan.

There maybe germ of truth in what you said about Azad Kashmir - I also feel Azad kashmir government has to play second fiddle to Islamabad's wishes. But at the end of day if you are fromm AJK don't forget one thing, we are far better off then our brothers across the LOC who live in a glorified open air prison.

If you have even a shred of doubt about that why not speak to some visitors from the Indian occupied Valley. I assure you your gonna be glad your from this side of the LOC.

As for as all that stuff about "wanting free stuff blah, blah" that is gross generalization. I don't think you have been to Somalia, neither have I but I have met Somali's in UK and they are only slightly better than savages. From that I can sort of conclude what their starved brothers must be like in Somalia.

and finally don't forget was it not for Pakistan we in AJK would be also enjoying Indian Army hospitality.

* Pakistan should give AJK more powers than at present - possibly even have a seat at UN assembly and foreign embassy etc. That would allow the voice of Kashmir to be heard.

** Pakistan citizens cannot buy property in AJK either although AJK residents can buy property all over Pakistan.

Dude was part of disaster response team. Why would i lie? Ive been to somalia. Trust me and i didnt see what i saw in pakistan. :-) but you're right one persons sins cannot be held for millions of people.

^
No problem. I do suggest though you educate yourself about what is happening across the LOC and or find a branch local branch of JKLF - They have a robust presence in UK. They will help to educate you about the situation there and you will get the big picture.

* I never give a penny to causes such as Palestine etc. I reserve my charity for Kashmiri causes and there are quite a few groups operating there. They need all the help you can give.

** And don't forget without Pakistan AJK will get gobbled in the morning and digested by the evening by India.

Kashmiris are as much Pakistanis as anyone living in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar or Quetta.

There are Kashmiris in all three branches of Pakistan Armed Forces at the highest level. The current Chief of PAF is Air Chief Marshal Tahir Rafique B U T T. ( I had to do this so that PDF will not consider this an abusive word - it is the guys name, Lol ).

My own coursemate Air Marshal Masood Akhter who served from 1969-2005 was from Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir

^
No problem. I do suggest though you educate yourself about what is happening across the LOC and or find a branch local branch of JKLF - They have a robust presence in UK. They will help to educate you about the situation there and you will get the big picture.

* I never give a penny to causes such as Palestine etc. I reserve my charity for Kashmiri causes and there are quite a few groups operating there. They need all the help you can give.

** And don't forget without Pakistan AJK will get gobbled in the morning and digested by the evening by India.
I only hope that you dont end up being a 'martyr' after healthy dose of 'education' as suggested by atanz.

I have encountered all my life with people who prefer to be called mirpuri, Kashmiri than Pakistani, they dont even like to mention that they are part of Pakistan, they get double benefits from Punjab but not for a single moment I felt that they are not part of me... cause I believe in my ideology, if some opinions can disgust me, then it means I didnt have conviction in what I believed...

Opinions not matter how wild and lonesome should not be generalized.

P.s I dont know why, if its true, has been posted after years...

Back
Top Bottom