What's new

What is going on in Middle East ?

nope usa will destroyed.......your country saudi arabia will destroyed too in near future....

in great end time war.........mathamah kubra............only mecca,media and yerussalem will safe.......

all city and all arab country will destroyed.............Riyad will destroyed, dubai.......destroyed.......
saudi,bahrain,qatar,uae,yemen,iraq,syria,egypt,jordan,libya,tunisia,algeria etc.......all gcc and all arab country will destroyed into ash........

if you want save your life and your family.... leave middle east and moved to khurasan/central asia......

Al-Mahdi Army ........will come from central asia......

The Future Of Middle east are Total Destruction, full with Sadness,more innocent blood.......and more death is coming..........

I warn you............

LEAVE NOW>>>>>>>> SOON THE GREAT WAR IS AWAIT YOU.....O STUPID & DUMB ARAB.........Good bye.......

nope usa will destroyed.......your country saudi arabia will destroyed too in near future....

in great end time war.........mathamah kubra............only mecca,media and yerussalem will safe.......

all city and all arab country will destroyed.............Riyad will destroyed, dubai.......destroyed.......
saudi,bahrain,qatar,uae,yemen,iraq,syria,egypt,jordan,libya,tunisia,algeria etc.......all gcc and all arab country will destroyed into ash........

if you want save your life and your family.... leave middle east and moved to khurasan/central asia......

Al-Mahdi Army ........will come from central asia......

The Future Of Middle east are Total Destruction, full with Sadness,more innocent blood.......and more death is coming..........

I warn you............

LEAVE NOW>>>>>>>> SOON THE GREAT WAR IS AWAIT YOU.....O STUPID & DUMB ARAB.........Good bye.......

Say this in front of an Arab and he will quickly crush your little South East Asian skull.

You need serious help. You are a phonie. No Muslim speak like that.

We Arabs are eternal. We are the sons of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and all the Prophets before him, the Sahabah, Calips and all of the most important Muslim figures and clerics. Our lineage is that of Prophets. We are eternal until judgement day comes. Good luck with your plan of removing all 400 million of us.

Lastly don't worry about us native people to this ancient and blessed region. Worry about your own backyard starting from Papua New Guinea and such neighboring countries.

You are clearly that former lunatic that was banned and is now reappearing again under new false flags. Are you really Indonesian?

You sound like some deluded sect member.

Don't forget that it was us Arabs that gave you Islam, civilization and made you relevant in the global spice trade. Also don't forget that 10 million Indonesians have Arab ancestry. Go "kill" them first lunatic.

If you don't like it, may I suggest you get your rafidi, metwali back side out of America and back into the middle eastern shithole you came from and belong in.

That's the best you could come up with?:omghaha:

Instead of running your mouth here, how about you start thanking the people you mooch off of, without our tax dollars you be in the same shithole you came from... Oh wait, no one knows exactly what shithole your people came from.

Got kicked out of Europe and again you'll get kicked out of Middle East, so you don't really belong anywhere, hated by everyone.:disagree:

no..............ALL ARAB WILL DIE HAHAHAH...........THIS IS YOUR FATE>>>>>>>>>

Just wait in soon.........all stupid & dumb arab will erased from earth......all will killed and die.............HAHAHA....by zionist plan

Vol 9, Book 88. Afflictions And The End Of The World
Hadith 249. (Sahih Bukhari)
Narrated By Zainab bint Jahsh: That one day Allah's Apostle entered upon her in a state of fear and said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah! Woe to the Arabs from the Great evil that has approached (them). Today a hole has been opened in the dam of Gog and Magog like this." The Prophet made a circle with his index finger and thumb. Zainab bint Jahsh added: I said, "O Alllah's Apostle! Shall we be destroyed though there will be righteous people among us?" The Prophet said, "Yes, if the (number) of evil (persons) increased."

Book 41. Turmoil And Portents Of The Last Hour
Hadith 7035. (Sahih Muslim)
Umm Sharik reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The people would run away from the Dajjal seeking shelter in the mountains. She said: Where wouldbe the Arabs then in that day? He said: They would be small in number.

when dajjal come........97% off stupid arab will killed............

ARAB YOUR FATE ONLY ONE>>>>>>>> ABSOLUTE TOTAL DESTRUCTION

TOTAL DESTRUCTION IS GOOD FATE>>>>>HAHA............YOU CANNOT CHANGE THAT>>>>>

THIS DESTINY IS COMING FROM CREATOR OF UNIVERSE.........

2013 THE DESTRUCTION OF ARAB RACE PROGRAM IS BEGIN.........HOHOHOH

Iraq destroyed, syria destroyed..........next egypt will destroyed
MORE WAR & CONFLICT IS COMING

SAYONARA & GOODBYE.......HAHAHAHA

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5991 Narrated by Talhah ibn Malik
Allah's Messenger (saws) said, "One of the signs of the approach of the Last Hour will be the destruction of the Arabs.

MY COUNTRY INDONESIA NO.1 The Largest Muslim Country In The World WITH 300 million muslim army...insya Allah we will fight and protect islam......

YOU ARAB PEOPLE ARE COWARD,LAZY & SUPER STUPID>>>>>>>>>>DIE>>DIE>>>>>>ONLY DEATH BETTER FOR YOU O SLAVE OF ZIONIST & WEST........

REMEMBER STUPID ARAB KHAWARIJ>>>>> AL_MAHDI ARMY FROM EAST WILL KILL AND DESTROY ALL ARAB KINGDOM............JUST WAIT

300 Million Muslim Army From Indonesia.....READY JOIN AL_MAHDI ARMY In FUTURE WAR>>JUST WAIT..........WE WILL CONQUER PALESTINE INCLUDE MECCA & MEDINA.....

300 Million STRONG Muslim Army Will Destroy YOU>>>>>>>.

STUPID WEAK KHAWARIJ ARAB>>>>>>DIE>>>>DIE>>>>DIE>>>>>>JAHANNAM HELLFIRE IS BETTERPLACE FOR YOU

You forgot about the Kurds. Probably in a few years of time, Kurdistan will emerge as one of the most powerful states in Middle East.

before that all kurdistan must united..................all division/mazhab must erased..............all shia and sunni faction must erased
you must learn from the stupid arab khawarij.................they killing each other....

and remember sufyani from syria in future will attack iraq & killing people from prophet family..........you must prepare for that....kurdistan people.........

BUILD STRONG ARMY AND PREPARE THE FINAL FUTURE HOLY WAR>......THAT IS TRUE PURE MUSLIM PEOPLE JOB....
PREPARE YOURSELF

THE GREAT MAHATMA KUBRA GREAT END TIME WAR IS COMING........SOON

no..............ALL ARAB WILL DIE HAHAHAH...........THIS IS YOUR FATE>>>>>>>>>

Just wait in soon.........all stupid & dumb arab will erased from earth......all will killed and die.............HAHAHA....by zionist plan

Vol 9, Book 88. Afflictions And The End Of The World
Hadith 249. (Sahih Bukhari)
Narrated By Zainab bint Jahsh: That one day Allah's Apostle entered upon her in a state of fear and said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah! Woe to the Arabs from the Great evil that has approached (them). Today a hole has been opened in the dam of Gog and Magog like this." The Prophet made a circle with his index finger and thumb. Zainab bint Jahsh added: I said, "O Alllah's Apostle! Shall we be destroyed though there will be righteous people among us?" The Prophet said, "Yes, if the (number) of evil (persons) increased."

Umm Sharik reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The people would run away from the Dajjal seeking shelter in the mountains. She said: Where wouldbe the Arabs then in that day? He said: They would be small in number.

when dajjal come........97% off stupid arab will killed............

ARAB YOUR FATE ONLY ONE>>>>>>>> ABSOLUTE TOTAL DESTRUCTION

TOTAL DESTRUCTION IS GOOD FATE>>>>>HAHA............YOU CANNOT CHANGE THAT>>>>>

THIS DESTINY IS COMING FROM CREATOR OF UNIVERSE.........

2013 THE DESTRUCTION OF ARAB RACE PROGRAM IS BEGIN.........HOHOHOH

Iraq destroyed, syria destroyed..........next egypt will destroyed
MORE WAR & CONFLICT IS COMING

SAYONARA & GOODBYE.......HAHAHAHA

Allah's Messenger (saws) said, "One of the signs of the approach of the Last Hour will be the destruction of the Arabs.

MY COUNTRY INDONESIA NO.1 The Largest Muslim Country In The World WITH 300 million muslim army...insya Allah we will fight and protect islam......

YOU ARAB PEOPLE ARE COWARD,LAZY & SUPER STUPID>>>>>>>>>>DIE>>DIE>>>>>>ONLY DEATH BETTER FOR YOU O SLAVE OF ZIONIST & WEST........

REMEMBER STUPID ARAB KHAWARIJ>>>>> AL_MAHDI ARMY FROM EAST WILL KILL AND DESTROY ALL ARAB KINGDOM............JUST WAIT

300 Million Muslim Army From Indonesia.....READY JOIN AL_MAHDI ARMY In FUTURE WAR>>JUST WAIT..........WE WILL CONQUER PALESTINE INCLUDE MECCA & MEDINA.....

300 Million STRONG Muslim Army Will Destroy YOU>>>>>>>.

STUPID WEAK KHAWARIJ ARAB>>>>>>DIE>>>>DIE>>>>DIE>>>>>>JAHANNAM HELLFIRE IS BETTERPLACE FOR YOU

15owd8j.jpg

You clearly did not read my post. I forgot that you are mentally challenged so that was too much to expect from my side.

Anyway I am from Makkah so I guess I will be safe. Good to know. Goodbye to my 400 million Arab brothers and sisters. It's our fate indeed.

From the millions of us Arabs in South America to Australia and New Zealand!

wqr3h5.gif

Anyway in all seriousness. Don't they have psychiatric wards in Indonesia or where you live? Unless you are writing from one now then you are obviously excused.

This Is Your Destiny From Prophet Muhammad SAW........

500 Million Muslim Army From Indonesia & South East Asia.....Will Join Al-Mahdi Army Insya Allah In Future...

The Future Of Muslim World Is In The Hand Of Non Arab Muslim...................

GOOD BYE WAHAI BANGSA ARAB YANG BODOH,PENGECUT & SUPER DUNGU.........HUH.......KALIAN DI TAKDIRKAN UNTUK HANCUR MENJADI DEBU............

TOTAL DESTRUCTION & SADNESS IS YOUR FUTURE O ARAB>>>>>>>>>>>GRAW...........HANCUR DEH LU HOHOHO

SAUDI ARABIA THE TRUE TERORIST OF THE KHAWARIJ THE TRUE ENEMY OF ISLAM FROM INSIDE WILL BE ELIMINATED & DESTROYED INTO HELLFIRE>>>>>>>>>>>> TRUE ABSOLUTE TOTAL HYPER DESTRUCTION>>>>> IS YOUR DESTINY HAHAHAHAHA......

Al-Aqsha mosque we will come..........just wait

15owd8j.jpg

You clearly did not read my post. I forgot that you are mentally challenged so that was too much to expect from my side.

Anyway I am from Makkah so I guess I will be safe. Good to know. Goodbye to my 400 million Arab brothers and sisters. It's our fate indeed.

From the millions of us Arabs in South America to Australia and New Zealand!

wqr3h5.gif

Anyway in all seriousness. Don't they have psychiatric wards in Indonesia or where you live? Unless you are writing from one now then you are obviously excused.

You better report his posts instead of replying.

You better report his posts instead of replying.

But can't we have some fun? We Arabs have a great humor. Our region is in turmoil. We have to laugh about something. What's better than clowns like that?

To the clown:

If KSA or the Arab world will be totally destroyed what would happen with Makkah, Madinah and Al-Quds?

You are contradicting yourself. Go seek help at a local psychiatric ward.

pray..pray and pray.......To Allah SWT................

for my dream ...........
i want meet with prophet isa and imam mahdi, join jihad to conquer palestine,kill all jews with my hand, see with my own eyes one islam with one ummah no more mazhab/division ,next die as syuhada for true islam and the last go to firdaws paradise and married with 1000.000 beautiful Houri of firdaus paradise.........ammiiiin

Clearly a mental case.

dont worry Allah SWT will send angel for protect mecca,medina from zionist and dajjal

Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said: “There are angels at the outskirts of Madinah, so that neither plague not the Antichrist shall enter it. [Sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim]

He also said: “The threat of the Antichrist/dajjal will not enter Madinah.” [Sahîh al-Bukhârî]

He also said: “There is no land that the Antichrist will fail to penetrate save for Mecca and Madinah.” [Sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim]

pure muslim people will be leader of new mecca & madina................

in paradise all your desire will fulfilled......you want children, you want build farming, you want flying like superman...you want married with 1 billion houri of jannah...all your desire will fullfilled.....its very easy for Allah SWT...........haha

hadith about people who want children in paradise

Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If the believer wants a child in Paradise, the pregnancy and delivery will take only an hour, then the child will be the age that the man wants.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2487; al-Daarimi, no. 2712; Ahmad, no. 11339; Ibn Maajah, no. 4329).

I WANT MARRIED WITH 1 Billion Houri......Beautiful Fairy From Firdaus Paradise............hehe

stupid arab.........All human desired will fullfiled in jannah....
you o khawarij stupid arab your place is hellfire..........and total destruction

JUST WAIT AFTER KING SAUDI DEAD.....the noble prince in saudi will kill each other.......civil war is coming.......

1,3 Billion Non-Arab Muslim from africa,europe,asia,oceania and america...outside arabian peninsula will support & protect imam mahdi and prophet isa.....
all arab nation & arab king will trying to kill al-mahdi...........but they failed
all arab nation and all arab king will join faction with zionis & dajjal....

After that Non Arab Muslim Army From khurasan and around the world will united....to fight and kill all stupid khawarij arab and destroy all arab kingdom..........plus to kill all jews in middle east and conquer palestine once again...

now one by one arab country will destroyed from inside and outside..........
and the last zionist will use biochemical to kill all stupid arab

IRAQ,SYRIA & NOW EGYPT SOON WILL DESTROYED INTO ASH.......

You Remember This Hadist..Evil Horn From Najd..

The land of Najd, which for two centuries has been the crucible of the Wahhabi doctrine, is the subject of a body of interesting hadiths and early narrations which repay close analysis. Among the best-known of these hadiths is the relation of Imam al-Bukhari in which Ibn Umar said: ‘The Prophet (s.w.s.) mentioned: “O Allah, give us baraka in our Syria, O Allah, give us baraka in our Yemen.” They said: “And in our Najd?” and he said: “O Allah, give us baraka in our Syria, O Allah, give us baraka in our Yemen.” They said: “And in our Najd?” and I believe that he said the third time: “In that place are earthquakes, and seditions, and in that place shall rise the devil’s horn [qarn al-shaytan].”’

All Problem From Muslim World Coming From 2 Faction Zionist & Saudi Khawarij.............Hellfire is For Them
shia kill sunni, sunni kill shia.....both side will destroyed & erased from earth..ONLY WE ONE PURE ISLAM WILL SURVIVED.......

Al-Mahdi & Prophet Isa is coming soon to destroy zionist and destroy all arab kindom into hellfire....

GOOD BYE ARAB YOUR DESTINY JUST ONE TOTAL DESTRUCTION>>>>>HAHAHAHA

97% Arab race will erased from mother earth......only few survived

We 1,3 Billion ++ Non-Arab Muslim Army Will Protect & Conquer Mecca,Medina & Al-Aqsha In future Dont Worry.........HAHAHA..

RIYADH & SAUDI WILL DESTROYED>>>>>> INTO ASH FOREVER>>...JUST WAIT.....MORE WAR & BLOOD IS COMING SOON

Bidadari Surga Firdaus.........they are very beautiful dan sangat cantik jelita menawan.......hoho

Tell me psycho, will I as a Makkawi Hashemite be safe if I stay in my hometown, Makkah? What would happen if I went to the beautiful Hijazi mountains and visited the city of Ta'if for example? The birthplace of Uthman ibn Affan (ra) the third rightly guided Caliph? Or went to the beautiful tropical Red Sea and visited Jeddah or Yanbu? Are those areas no go?

How would I travel from Makkah and Madinah?

:laughcry::omghaha:

2mrfclg.jpg

Seriously, seek help. Just a friendly advice.

new%2Beoz%2Blogo3.png

Idiot's Guide to the Middle East (chart) (updated)
8/28/13
A couple of days ago, Egyptian blogger Big Pharaoh had a fantastic idea to graphically explain the Middle East:

idiot+guide+pharaoh.jpg

I loved the idea but wasn't happy with the execution. I thought maybe I could make it easier to follow, streamlined and even add more detail. I admire good graphic design and it seemed like it was do-able.

Well, I don't think I succeeded in making it simpler.

Adding a few more vertices and nodes made it even more spectacularly complicated than before.

Maybe we can turn it into a board game.

idiot+guide+v1.2.jpg

My original intent was to add Copts, Kurds and (Lebanese) Druze to the chart, but things would have really gotten out of hand.

UPDATE: Some fixes; I put the wrong color for Turkey-Assad and added PA-Israel.

(h/t Gidon)

Back
Top Bottom