What's new

What is everyone's opinion on Aurangzeb?

And, what's about my response??? :D

Rate it, out of 10.:police:

Yeah the response is filled with fire !!!

on a scale of 1 to 10 ..... I will give you 7

I felt you should have avoided the first paragraph .....

Why? What I said is true.:agree:

It may be true but, if you want to make your point, I feel you should not hurt the religious feelings of the other guy . Hurting his feelings will some times make him/her to reject what you say with out even thinking or reading your message.

It is like holding your feelings for a moment and effectively sending your response.

Aurangzeb was the most powerful Mughal. Personally he led a simple life, thats a plus.

He was religiously intolerant. Thats a negative.

He unwittingly played a major part in the most inspirational (and purposely played down) chapter of Indian history - the 26 year war of resistance by Marathas against him, when he was camping in Deccan with his vast army. Marathas moved their capital to Tamilnadu and fought him for that long to preserve their way of life and self rule, and prevailed.

It may be true but, if you want to make your point, I feel you should not hurt the feelings of the other guy . Hurting his feelings will some times make him/her to reject what you say with out even thinking or reading your message.
It is like holding your feelings for a moment and effectively sending your response.
Yeah, it seems that I have insulted them too much. Ok sorry.:(

Chammar convert and his garbage theories.:lol: Trying to hide the stripping-down of '71 by concocted history. Look at the maths (in red, from the time of Islam) and calculate years. Eternal slaves(from 1st millennium BC) are barking too much.:rofl: It seems that from -Ashoka to Hari Singh Nalwa - all failed to teach them proper history lessons. Perhaps it's only possible in the world of "72 virgins".

Last edited:
Islam did not even exist in ashoka's time...while afghanistan was ruled by hindu shahis and had a mix hindu buddhist culture

.The Pashtuns crossed the Suleiman ranges in 9th century and settled in Peshawar valley since then, before that the region was inhabited by Indo-Aryan speaking Gandhari people.The Pashtuns have nothing to do with the Hindu-Buddhist history of the Gandhara region, Pashtuns speaks an East Iranic language and they practised Iranian religion before becoming Muslims, the Hindowans people of Pakistan are said to be closest people to Gandharians.

Last edited:
Chammar convert and his garbage theories.:lol: Trying to hide the stripping-down of '71 by concocted history. Look at the maths (in red, from the time of Islam) and calculate years. Eternal slaves(from 1st millennium BC) are barking too much.:rofl: It seems that from -Ashoka to Hari Singh Nalwa - all failed to teach them proper history lessons. Perhaps it's only possible in the world of "72 virgins".

Remind me again, are you the same proud Aryan Brahmin from Gaur caste? I even found your pic, typical aryan :sarcastic:

maithilibwedd_13729.jpg

Yep these primitive aborginal looking creatures spread indo-european languages. :rofl: Only delusional hindutva can change history to feel better about his inferior being.

Remind me again, are you the same proud Aryan Brahmin from Gaur caste? I even found your pic, typical aryan :sarcastic:

maithilibwedd_13729.jpg

Yep these primitive aborginal looking creatures spread indo-european languages. :rofl: Only delusional hindutva can change history to feel better about his inferior being.
lololol :lol:

Look how he is using "chamar" as insult while looking like aborginal, its foorking hilarious. These brahmins believe themselves to be Aryans and go around in European forums to be accepted as equals. :D

Islam did not even exist in ashoka's time...while afghanistan was ruled by hindu shahis and had a mix hindu buddhist culture

Beta i was talking about Mughal times, Afghans were muslims back then. Hindu shahis were punjabis who have been pushed back by muslims. These Punjabis still live in Khyber Pakhtunwa and Pakistan Punjab.

That coward made Chatrapati Sambhaji maharaj a martyr after he was betrayed.. Otherwise Aurangzeb was loosing the battle... About Shivaji maharaj, since Jai Singh had a huge army who attacked maratha teriitory and garrisons of Maratha were overwhelmed, he had to give up 23 of his fort to save his men.. For Shivaji, his men were more important than the territory unlike Aurangzeb... And for you info, he took thoes 23 forts back as well from Mughals...

I didn't know Hindus had concept of martyr, what martyr he will be back no? :D Doesn't matter he won the battle and killed your emperor lol.

Shivaji made peace with Mughals because Maharashtra was being burned all around him, he didn't do it because he wanted to save his men rather he would have nothing left to rule over. When he was in Aurangzeb's court Aurangzeb had a different King stand in front of him and he felt insulted so he went back into rebellion. So in reality it was just a hurt ego lol.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom