What's new

What is everyone's opinion on Aurangzeb?

I didn't know Hindus had concept of martyr, what martyr he will be back no? :D Doesn't matter he won the battle and killed your emperor lol.

Shivaji made peace with Mughals because Maharashtra was being burned all around him, he didn't do it because he wanted to save his men rather he would have nothing left to rule over. When he was in Aurangzeb's court Aurangzeb had a different King stand in front of him and he felt insulted so he went back into rebellion. So in reality it was just a hurt ego lol.
Shivaji was not in the line of kings, he was kept in the line of generals...

Beta i was talking about Mughal times, Afghans were muslims back then. Hindu shahis were punjabis who have been pushed back by muslims. These Punjabis still live in Khyber Pakhtunwa and Pakistan Punjab.
NO they were not punjabis they had their own language and their state it was called gandhar.In mughal times afghanistan was part of hindustan.

I didn't know Hindus had concept of martyr, what martyr he will be back no? :D Doesn't matter he won the battle and killed your emperor lol.

Shivaji made peace with Mughals because Maharashtra was being burned all around him, he didn't do it because he wanted to save his men rather he would have nothing left to rule over. When he was in Aurangzeb's court Aurangzeb had a different King stand in front of him and he felt insulted so he went back into rebellion. So in reality it was just a hurt ego lol.
Everything is relative. You are finding justifications and reasoning on a 'may be' basis. For you Aurangzeb was a hero. And you will do everything to promote him. That is normal. Just don't expect us to consider him a hero as well. Not till we are all Muslims as well. Hope you understand sir. :enjoy:

Hindu have concept of martyr in battle it is said veergati ko prapt ho jana in hindi

Everything is relative. You are finding justifications and reasoning on a 'may be' basis. For you Aurangzeb was a hero. And you will do everything to promote him. That is normal. Just don't expect us to consider him a hero as well. Not till we are all Muslims as well. Hope you understand sir. :enjoy:

I do not consider him a hero in fact if you go threw old threads about him you will see I am not a fan my point was it was not about Hindu versus Muslims just two dudes who were fighting over their egos.

A fan of his skills, a hater for his policies. A strong pluarant Aurangzeb would have protected the empire against British. It is even possible the empire continued to this day, with big country, with his successors as head of state with a secular constitution. But cos of his policies, his citizens became his enemies, and he is responsible for the break up of Mughal Empire.

Who they weredo you think? aborginals of India? Have you heard of Hindowan people?
Hindu Shahi was long after Rig Vedic period so they could have very well been Indian.

Hindu Shahi was long after Rig Vedic period so they could have very well been Indian.

Indian? WTF are you talking about lol They are punjabi people historically, they were pushed back to Punjab and East KPK by Afghan muslims.

Indian? WTF are you talking about lol They are punjabi people historically, they were pushed back to Punjab and East KPK by Afghan muslims.
Punjab is also partly in India, also I'm not sure if this is correct but weren't the Hindu Shahis Rajput aswell?

Gandhara was the northern most territory of Uttarapatha(ancient name for Northern India). ;)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom