What's new

What is everyone's opinion on Aurangzeb?

Ahmedis are not better or worse then others, and you was most likely born retarded like most UK Pakistanis.
What's your opinion on my people?

Me and aryan? Lol Indians have similar problem that you have. You believe to be arab and they aryans lol

Habibi wannabe be arab talking about being delusional?
No Indian claims to be Aryan, we say we speak an Indo-Aryan language.

Not me, anyway did your arab brothers let you perform Haj? Tell them you are decendent of Prophet.

No i am no decedent of Prophet neither did i ever claim to be. Do you have problems reading? You are a silly semi literate Punjabi paindo who is only mocking himself and is a laughing stock for our Indian friends here.:lol:

South Asians are not aryans, neither do they exist now. They conquered and spread their languages to all over the world.

Didn't the Aryans push the Dravidian to the South according to the AIT that you believe in? How are you not an Aryan then?

You are a silly semi literate Punjabi paindo who is only mocking himself and is a laughing stock for our Indian friends here.:lol:

True. :omghaha:

I have never ever claimed to be Arab you little man. I only did DNA test for fun, the tests showed some similarity with the population of Saudi Arabia and Yemen but only from my fathers side. My mother's family is kashmiri and i am proud of all of family ties. I am aware of my Hindu/Buddhist ancestors and do not deny it. You on the other hand believe yourself to be an Aryan and superior to others.

Born in Karachi ''retard''. :lol:

As if retard can't be born in Karachi, but nothing much is expected from you. Well you proudly claimed to be Arab in Biraderi thread. And Aryans were indeed superior, no wonder so many people speak Indo-European languages. And i don't believe to be aryan, that would be pretty stupid. It will be like believing to be arab while looking and acting like typical British Pakistani.

I think he is sick and suffers from delusions of grandeur. He thinks he is blue eyed, blonde haired ''Aryan''.:pleasantry:

I have never ever claimed to be Arab you little man. I only did DNA test for fun, the tests showed some similarity with the population of Saudi Arabia and Yemen but only from my fathers side. My mother's family is kashmiri and i am proud of all of family ties. I am aware of my Hindu/Buddhist ancestors and do not deny it. You on the other hand believe yourself to be an Aryan and superior to others.

Most hilarious thing really. These guys (other S. Asians like him) are regularly on these genetic forums spewing hatred for god knows what reason.

They'll bend over on all fours for Europeans, but view people, like for example the tribals, lower than cockroaches. Ironically, pretty much every single person in the Subcontinent carries that strain, in various degrees.

Literally all of this is completely irrelevant now, but people use this as way to build themselves up it seems. :lol:

And i don't believe to be aryan

If North Indians are Aryans and South Indians are Dravidians, how the hell aren't you an Aryan moron? Every Pakistani is an Aryan.

:rofl:
No i am no decedent of Prophet neither did i ever claim to be. Do you have problems reading? You are a silly semi literate Punjabi paindo who is only mocking himself and is a laughing stock for our Indian friends here.:lol:

Funny coming from retard who can't even read his genetic report properly, otherwise you would have known what they meant by similarity with Yemenis. Probably reading about haplogroup which is also found in Arab. But that was enough to claim to be arab anyway.

Mirza was also punjabi, and since you are Ahmedi you are also punjabi anyway most likely.

:rofl:

Funny coming from retard who can't even read his genetic report properly, otherwise you would have known what they meant by similarity with Yemenis. Probably reading about haplogroup which is also found in Arab. But that was enough to claim to be arab anyway.

I don't care. I am not obsessed with people's race. Get yourself a better hobby.

Enough of name calling. For the 10th time I'm asking you to share with me a genetic research that has validated the AIT. :omghaha:

If North Indians are Aryans and South Indians are Dravidians, how the hell aren't you an Aryan moron? Every Pakistani is an Aryan.

When did i claim North Indians or Pakistanis are aryans? Read my posts again, at this point

article-2227789-15D9A0CF000005DC-307_472x308.jpg

I don't care. I am not obsessed with people's race. Get yourself a better hobby.

You cared enough to do genetic test but couldnt even understand your report. Anyway stop your obsession with me. Next time don't call me any name like you are doing in other threads also.

Last edited:
You cared enough to do genetic test but couldnt even understand your report. Anyway stop your obsession with me. Next time don't call me any name like you are doing in other threads also.

I understand now. I have been exposing your fake IDs so you are butthurt.
images

Most hilarious thing really. These guys (other S. Asians like him) are regularly on these genetic forums spewing hatred for god knows what reason.

They'll bend over on all fours for Europeans, but view people, like for example the tribals, lower than cockroaches. Ironically, pretty much every single person in the Subcontinent carries that strain, in various degrees.

Literally all of this is completely irrelevant now, but people use this as way to build themselves up it seems. :lol:

Thats why South Asians were not Aryans, otherwise ASI genes would be in Europeans. It means South Asia was inavded by Aryans and europe also. But in case of Europe since natives and aryans were racially similar people unlike Aryans and South Asian natives.

Thats why South Asians were not Aryans, otherwise ASI genes would be in Europeans. It means South Asia was inavded by Aryans and europe also. But in case of Europe since natives and aryans were racially similar people unlike Aryans and South Asian natives.

I know all of this. I've discussed this with your previous fake ID.

:lol:
I understand now. I have been exposing your fake IDs so you are butthurt.
images

Exposing? i make pretty sure to expose my self ;) your obsession over one internet user is not healthy at all. All that because i laughed at your claim of being arab lol

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom