What's new

What is everyone's opinion on Aurangzeb?

How did Aryan religion and languages spread in India and all over the world?

Firstly, the Aryan religion had not spread all over the world. The language aspect is a BIG question mark. Movement from outside to India has been demolished by science. There is evidence of movement from India to outside but this was 50,000 years ago and not 3,500 years ago as postulated in the AIT. Also, the discovery of the Saraswati river has debunked any sort of migration/invasion 3,500 years ago.

Aurangzeb was a hardcore Islamist and a religious bigot who wanted to establish the only true religion of Islam all over India. Ashoka wasn't a religious bigot. He was a warrior and most people killed by him were Hindus from other kingdoms. Big difference there. Besides, Ashoka converted to Buddhism after the Kalinga war.

He had hindu ministers, also he fought Afghans who were muslims. And killing other people in South Asia doesnt make Asoka any less then Aurangzeb. As i said before the only difference is religion, otherwise Indian loves hindu rulers who became rulers by massacring people.

He had hindu ministers, also he fought Afghans who were muslims. And killing other people in South Asia doesnt make Asoka any less then Aurangzeb. As i said before the only difference is religion, otherwise Indian loves hindu rulers who became rulers by massacring people.

The main aspect here is religious bigotry. Wars have been the way of life since time immemorial. Ashoka fought for political and economic reasons while Aurangzeb fought to destroy indigenous cultures/religions and replace them with the only true religion of Islam. Ashoka is part of our history and we accept it. That is just about it.

You said earlier that genetic research has validated the AIT. You make tall claims but don't provide links to back up your claims?

He was no better then any other hindu rulers loved by Indians, only difference is religion. If these guys can be proud of aryan rulers who butchered their kind and imposed language and religion on natives of India. Then same people hating Aurangzeb is oxymoron.

Change your avatar please.

Firstly, the Aryan religion had not spread all over the world. The language aspect is a BIG question mark. Movement from outside to India has been demolished by science. There is evidence of movement from India to outside but this was 50,000 years ago and not 3,500 years ago as postulated in the AIT. Also, the discovery of the Saraswati river has debunked any sort of migration/invasion 3,500 years ago.

Saraswati? You mean Pakistani Ghakkar river? That doesnt prove or disprove anything.

How do you explain Europeans, Persians speaking Indo-European languages?

Change your avatar please.

Why?

How do you explain Europeans, Persians speaking Indo-European languages?

Haven't I stated earlier that the language aspect is still a BIG question mark?

Saraswati? You mean Pakistani Ghakkar river? That doesnt prove or disprove anything.

There are disagreements among scholars. So yes, it still isn't conclusive.

You said earlier that genetic research has validated the AIT. You make tall claims but don't provide links to back up your claims?

Provide the evidence dude.

LOL! So you're only fit for making tall claims. Anyways.

Question mark? You mean that Indo-Europeans languages don't have common origin, the similarities are by chance?

How can similarities be by chance? I believe this will remain one of the biggest historical mysteries.

I am going to take another view of Aurangzeb.

To me, he was born to be overshadowed by his more sophisticated, more loved brother I guess. Dara Shikoh (is that how you spell it)

Many people think he is a fanatic or think he is a hero.

As a person, I think he is complex, and he had it in his mind to set out to prove that he is worthy of being an Emperor.

Unlike his predecessors, he was a soldier, in that I think he is more like Babar, his ancestor.

Or, i could be talking out of my behind.

LOL! So you're only fit for making tall claims. Anyways.

How can similarities be by chance? I believe this will remain one of the biggest historical mysteries.

Mysteries? When its pretty much accepted fact how languages were spread. Its either out of India theory or AIT, and we know OIT has been rejected by historians.

At this point only hindutvas believe in Aryans being indigenous, if that was the case then we would have found ASI genes in European people. Instead we find ANI genes in Indians, and higher amount of ANI ancestry in Brahmins compared to other locals.

You know exactly why before i have to tag the Webmaster or a mod to take action.

Founder of Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat Hazarat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad(as). Ahmadiyya Muslim community is badly persecuted in Pakistan. This @shan retard is using his avatar to mock him.

He is not a retard, his hilariously crafted racial theories are really amusing to read.

Indian are Aborigines didn't you know?

You know exactly why before i have to tag the Webmaster or a mod to take action.

Founder of Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat Hazarat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad(as). Ahmadiyya Muslim community is badly persecuted in Pakistan. This @shan retard is using his avatar to mock him.

Retard apne baap ko ja kar bol jisne tere jesa harami paida kiya. I have his avatar out of respect.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom