What's new

What is everyone's opinion on Aurangzeb?

I am not gonna waste my time on you, genetics actually proved aryan theory. Not to forget linguistics, but continue to believe in OIT crap.

Of course you're not going to waste time on me. I shared a 'Discovery Channel presentation' that clearly thrashes the presence of an Aryan genetic marker. Kindly share with me the genetic research that has validated the AIT. I challenge you.

And who's to say that Pakistanis weren't subjected to the same treatment from Aryans?

Precisely. If the AIT was true the Pakistanis themselves are Aryans as well.

He was no better then any other hindu rulers loved by Indians, only difference is religion. If these guys can be proud of aryan rulers who butchered their kind and imposed language and religion on natives of India. Then same people hating Aurangzeb is oxymoron.
Invasion of aryan theory never archeologicaly proven by historians like aurangzeb :D:D:D:D

Anyway that video is debunking Nazi German Aryan theory. Completely different from actual AIT.

ROFL. How is the Nazi German Aryan theory different from the AIT? Didn't Hitler believe that the Aryans ( his race ) invaded India?

Not all Hindus where slaves, many rulers where independent from Muslims. They never done anything like that.

And who's to say that Pakistanis weren't subjected to the same treatment from Aryans?
The Geography of the Rigveda

Its entirely possible when Aryan first came they killed people already living in Pakistan. I doubt it was peaceful migration. Majority of hindus were slaves of muslim rulers. Anyway did you read about Asoka?

ROFL. How is the Nazi German Aryan theory different from the AIT? Didn't Hitler believe that the Aryans ( his race ) invaded India?

Which is bs, no one believes in that. No wonder Indians can only come up with videos debunking Nazi Aryan theory.

Aryan theory by nazis are just based racial purity white superemacy .by that logic for Nazis even indians are just an inferior race as they were black just like jews and muslims and all other races

Its entirely possible when Aryan first came they killed people already living in Pakistan. I doubt was peaceful migration. Majority of hindus were slaves of muslim rulers. Anyway did you read about Asoka?

Umm, hello? I'm still waiting for you to share the genetic research with me that has validated the AIT.

Its entirely possible when Aryan first came they killed people already living in Pakistan. I doubt was peaceful migration. Majority of hindus were slaves of muslim rulers. Anyway did you read about Asoka?
Exactly so wouldn't it be a bit weird to associate the Aryan murdering and raping with only Indians when it can be easily associated with Pakistan.

I wouldn't say majority but a good amount where. And yes I have read about Ashoka, he once massacred a group of Jains because they insulted Buddha. He was no angel by any means.
BTW I actually believe in the Aryan Migration Theory.

Which is bs, no one believes in that. No wonder Indians can only come up with videos debunking Nazi Aryan theory.

I'm asking you how it is different? Either you give me an answer and enlighten me or don't make tall claims. In other words you/i either learn or unlearn but don't dish out babble as facts.

Exactly so wouldn't it be a bit weird to associate the Aryan murdering and raping with only Indians when it can be easily associated with Pakistan.

I wouldn't say majority but a good amount where. And yes I have read about Ashoka, he once massacred a group of Jains because they insulted Buddha. He was no angel by any means.

lol because they insulted Bhudha. Did you read about 150.000 killed in kalinga?

lol because they insulted Bhudha. Did you read about 150.000 killed in kalinga?
Yeah, apparently that war made him become a peaceful Buddhist but that still didn't stop him massacring Jains lol. But I still think that he had a great impact on Indian history.

I'm asking you how it is different? Either you give me an answer and enlighten me or don't make tall claims. In other words you/i either learn or unlearn but don't dish out babble as facts.

Aryans came from Central Asia, some where in Russia now. They went everywhere. So you believe in OIT? Did aryans go from India to all over the world?

Yeah, apparently that war made him become a peaceful Buddhist but that still didn't stop him massacring Jains lol. But I still think that he had a great impact on Indian history.

He was more violent and oppressive then Aurangzeb, but still loved by hindus even now.

He was more violent and oppressive then Aurangzeb, but still loved by hindus even now.
It depends, he was really killing other Hindus mostly. He didn't have vendetta lol. But Aurangzeb hated Hindus to the core and specifically targeted them.

I dont believe in aryan invasion theory as it was never archeologically proven by historians till date.it was just plot set up by british as distortion of history to divide dravidian casts from other hindu cast it was there implemantion of policy of divide and rule

Aryans came from Central Asia, some where in Russia now. They went everywhere. So you believe in OIT? Did aryans go from India to all over the world?

Genetics reveals that humans moved from Africa to South India to the rest of the world. The outflow from India to the rest of the world happened 50,000 years ago and not 3,500 as postulated by the AIT. Do I believe in the OIT? I stick to facts and don't give my personal biased opinions as facts. So far the AIT has been demolished.

There you go again. Most Hindus don't even know the history of Ashoka and no Hindu would deny the atrocities that he had committed. Neither do Hindus have any special liking towards him. He is just a part of our history. That is about it.

It depends, he was really killing other Hindus mostly. He didn't have vendetta lol. But Aurangzeb hated Hindus to the core and specifically targeted them.

Aurangzeb was a hardcore Islamist and a religious bigot who wanted to establish the only true religion of Islam all over India. Ashoka wasn't a religious bigot. He was a warrior and most people killed by him were Hindus from other kingdoms. Big difference there. Besides, Ashoka converted to Buddhism after the Kalinga war.

Genetics reveals that humans moved from Africa to South India to the rest of the world. The outflow from India to the rest of the world happened 50,000 years ago and not 3,500 as postulated by the AIT. Do I believe in the OIT? I stick to facts and don't give my personal biased opinions as facts. So far the AIT has been demolished.

There you go again. Most Hindus don't even know the history of Ashoka and no Hindu would deny the atrocities that he had committed. Neither do Hindus have any special liking towards him. He is just a part of our history. That is about it.

How did Aryan religion and languages spread in India and all over the world?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom