What's new

What is everyone's opinion on Aurangzeb?

Mysteries? When its pretty much accepted fact how languages were spread. Its either out of India theory or AIT, and we know OIT has been rejected by historians.

At this point only hindutvas believe in Aryans being indigenous, if that was the case then we would have found ASI genes in European people. Instead we find ANI genes in Indians, and higher amount of ANI ancestry in Brahmins compared to locals.

You keep repeating the same nonsense again and again. I asked you to share a genetic research with me that validated the AIT and you're unable to do it. I share a discovery channel presentation on the AIT and Genetics and you don't seem to be interested. Most serious scholars have given up on the AIT and you clam that OIT has been rejected by most scholars. You clearly talk out of your a**.

History is decided by facts and evidence and not by personal whims and fancies.

Retard apne baap ko ja kar bol jisne tere jesa harami paida kiya. I have his avatar out of respect.

Itni jalan kyon lagi aray? Okay then use his pic as avatar. I am not going to murder you for blasphemy. Ahmadis are above your kind, we live and let live.

You keep repeating the same nonsense again and again. I asked you to share a genetic research with me that validated the AIT and you're unable to do it. I share a discovery channel presentation on the AIT and Genetics and you don't seem to be interested. Most serious scholars have given up on the AIT and you clam that OIT has been rejected by most scholars. You clearly talk out of your a**.

History is decided by facts and evidence and not by personal whims and fancies.

That history channel docu only was about one Nazi trying to prove North-Europeans were Aryans. Pretty easy to debunk that. AIT doesnt mean Germans spread languages or religion, Europeans themselves were invaded by Aryans.

As i said the reason even South Indian brahmins have higher ANI ancestry is because of Aryan imprint. Otherwise there would not be any difference between south indian brahmin and dalit. Most scholars have adopted PC word AMT, but not rejected how languages were spread in India.

So i will say it again why South Indian brahmin have higher ancestry then dalit? How do you explain higher castes having higher ANI ancestry in India compared to others? Similarly if Indians spread aryan languages then why Europeans don't show even 1% of ASI ancestry?

He is not a retard, his hilariously crafted racial theories are really amusing to read.

Indian are Aborigines didn't you know?

I think he is sick and suffers from delusions of grandeur. He thinks he is blue eyed, blonde haired ''Aryan''.:pleasantry:

Itni jalan kyon lagi aray? Okay then use his pic as avatar. I am not going to murder you for blasphemy. Ahmadis are above your kind, we live and let live.

Ahmedis are neither below or above me. And no need to explain what you was going to do, as if i foorking care.

That history channel docu only was about one Nazi trying to prove North-Europeans were Aryans. Pretty easy to debunk that.

Are you some kind of a retard? Did you even watch the presentation? One Nazi made claims of belonging to the superior Aryan race and a Dutch geneticist debunked his claims because modern genetics has not been able to find the Aryan race marker. How desperate can you be?

Europeans themselves were invaded by Aryans.

Talking out of his a** yet again.

As i said the reason even South Indian brahmins have higher ANI ancestry is because of Aryan imprint. Otherwise there would not be any difference between south indian brahmin and dalit. Most scholars have adopted PC word AMT, but not rejected how languages were spread in India.

So i will say it again why South Indian brahmin have higher ancestry then dalit? How do you explain higher castes having higher ANI ancestry in India compared to others? Similarly if Indians spread aryan languages then why Europeans don't show even 1% of ASI ancestry?

Don't take information out of your a** again. I'd like to see/read the genetic research that has validated the AIT. I've request you to share this with me at least 5 times now. Show me the genetic research.

I have his avatar out of respect.

Erm don't you guys consider Ahmadi Muslims as worst kind of kafir even worst then Jews? So what respect are you talking about exactly?

I think he is sick and suffers from delusions of grandeur. He thinks he is blue eyed, blonde haired ''Aryan''.:pleasantry:

Me and aryan? Lol Indians have similar problem that you have. You believe to be arab and they aryans lol

Habibi wannabe be arab talking about being delusional?

I am sure he has the final solution for Ahmadis.

I shoyldn't even joke about that :fie:

He claims the AIT is true. In that case he is an Aryan himself.

Ahmedis are neither below or above me. And no need to explain what you was going to do, as if i foorking care.

Definitely above you since Ahmadis don't believe in race superiority.

Erm don't you guys consider Ahmadi Muslims as worst kind of kafir even worst then Jews? So what respect are you talking about exactly?

Not me, anyway did your arab brothers let you perform Haj? Tell them you are decendent of Prophet.

Me and aryan? Lol Indians have similar problem that you have. You believe to be arab and they aryans lol

I Don't believe myself to be Aryan. (easier for me though :D )

Unless there is money involved in it :agree:

I have never ever claimed to be Arab you little man. I only did DNA test for fun, the tests showed some similarity with the population of Saudi Arabia and Yemen but only from my fathers side. My mother's family is kashmiri and i am proud of all of family ties. I am aware of my Hindu/Buddhist ancestors and do not deny it. You on the other hand believe yourself to be an Aryan and superior to others.

Ahmedis are not better or worse then others, and you was most likely born retarded like most UK Pakistanis.

Born in Karachi ''retard''. :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom