What's new

What is beyond the physical Line?

..... Chinas proliferation of Nuclear weapons and long range missiles to Pakistan....

...... Nuclear warheads pointed at India from Pakistan pose a clear and present threat to India.....

And proliferated Nuclear weapons to so-called "peaceful" Ahkand Bharat? :devil:

Doesn't India also points Nuclear warheads at Pakistan, China, Myanmar, etc? :devil:

Answer lied in your post, even indian army personel does not have access to that report then how can comman people know exact about 1962 war.On the other side political decesion made before 1962 and after 1962 china war is available.My previous post is on that behalf but no one will agree that nehru is agressive on china, if he allowed china to take controle of tibbet.indian can not agree until official report not published.One side result will not be accepted

Come on, Its from your bread and butter media Rediff.com !

Are you telling me they spreading anti-India B.S. ?

Tell me whats the purpose for debate if you can't even accept your own

trusted source ? :smitten::pakistan::china:

Whether Mcmahon line is a product of British imperialist practices or whether it's the legally defined border between India and Tibet is really besides the point. The real fact is there can be no, and i repeat no relocation of populated areas. This is India's position. With that in mind, we have no problems in demarcating a border that is acceptable to both sides.

Come on, Its from your bread and butter media Rediff.com !

Are you telling me they spreading anti-India B.S. ?

Tell me whats the purpose for debate if you can't even accept your own

trusted source ?

Mr Maxwell is a fool. He was the Times journalist in India in the 60s and was noted for his apocalyptic predictions of India. No one takes his views seriously. The fact that his anti-India rubbish is allowed to be printed in India's media just shows how unbiased our media is. Please stop quoting his account of the 62 war.

And proliferated Nuclear weapons to so-called "peaceful" Ahkand Bharat? :devil:

Indian Nuclear proliferation is as real as the existence of "Akhand Bharat". So stop your trolling..

Doesn't India also points Nuclear warheads at Pakistan, China, Myanmar, etc? :devil:

Yes. Indian Nuclear weapons are pointed at potential enemies who pose nuclear threat to India. I don't know about whether Myanmar poses any nuclear threat to India. The exact deployment of Indian nuclear warheads is a top secret classified information I suppose.

Whether Mcmahon line is a product of British imperialist practices or whether it's the legally defined border between India and Tibet is really besides the point. The real fact is there can be no, and i repeat no relocation of populated areas. This is India's position....

QUOTE]

What a retarded logic!!

So you say whether something is legal or not is really besides the point?:hang2:

It's like a murderer (India in this analogy) says this to judge and jury:

" whether murder is legal or not is really besides the point. And the real fact is there is no, and I repeat no, relocation of my belongings in that house, after I mudered the houseowner and moved my stuffs into it. This is my position."

:rofl:

If this is the representative of popular Indian thoughts, then it's no doubt why there has been no progress on the border talk after all these years, neither will be such in the foreseeable future, as it is a waste of time arguing with this kind of primitive reasoning after all.

Hence sooner or later at some point, China will be obliged to throw those garbage out of there by force, which seems to be the only way of making the point to Indians without a shred of misunderstanding, on what is called legal and what is not, once and for all!

:china:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom