What's new

What is Bangladesh doing to counter Indian interference?

BD posters - if you help your friend you do it and expect your friend to help you. Now can't India expect some gain after helping BD ?

I think India is always getting help from BD. An it's for everyday.

As we r separated from Pak so India has got a huge huge market here. If we were together then India would not, definitely, get this BD market in this dominant way. Also u got a big relax by helping BD and by breaking Pak in 71 strategically. So u should be satisfy with these.

We are importing many many things from India. Our bad luck that we can not produce these as we have no patriot politician!

Plus it's a win-win situation for BD and India.
Not win offer to BD as we could loose other permanent partner.

As we r separated from Pak so India has got a huge huge market here. If we were together then India would not, definitely, get this BD market in this dominant way. Also u got a big relax by helping BD and by breaking Pak in 71 strategically. So u should be satisfy with these.

We are importing many many things from India. Our bad luck that we can not produce these as we have no patriot politician!

Seriously, i think twice before responding to your posts.... none the less .....

Here is what you claim :
1.If India offers you anything its only for its self-benefit (for gods sake, the word help is not equivalent to favor. Its a political word for co-operation.)
2.BD however has been truly helping India selflessly every day without a iota of gains.
3.Having the Indian servicing your Migs will sever your ties with your other friends.

Is this correct?

I believe you once said you are university grad. May allah help you and Bangladesh. Your thought process is truely unsurpassed.

Here is what you claim :

1.If India offers you anything its only for its self-benefit (for gods sake, the word help is not equivalent to favor. Its a political word for co-operation.)

2.BD however has been truly helping India selflessly every day without a iota of gains.

Yes it happens in 80% case. And there are numerous examples. But do no want to retell again and again. Our recent deals with India is like that (discussed in other posts) where India got max benefit. Well, I will not say there is no benefits to BD at all but India always gets max benefits. And the reason of it is our weakness where India always takes the advantage (sometimes as a greedy). That's why I can not blame India sometimes. So thus India is helped by BD.

3.Having the Indian servicing your Migs will sever your ties with your other friends.

I do not think there is any benefits if we upgrade our MIGs but, in that chance, India will get a big profit. As, it seems, we are friend now, so why we will waste money (loss for BD) and India will profit?! And if u want to say Burma as our enemy than I will settle our problems with Burma without any war.

We have a great target about Burma. We will lease lands from Burma to produce crops and bring those in BD to reduce food dependency with India. So we should never recognize Burma as our enemy for future big benefits. Also we need good relation with Burma to establish China-BD road. So I think BD should treat it's miopic vision associate with Indian max benefits and AL's deceptions.

I believe you once said you are university grad. May allah help you and Bangladesh. Your thought process is truly unsurpassed.

Yes I explained about it before that as we have different views for being our different religion, geography, economy, cultures. So even I will held a PhD from Britain but our many logics will remain as incompatible to each other. And that's why we can not match in max time. Other wise we did not have to separate in 47.

As we r separated from Pak so India has got a huge huge market here. If we were together then India would not, definitely, get this BD market in this dominant way.

well BD is free and growing country and they know how hardly they get freedom i wish BD will grow we have good relation and always try to make strong relation

but few peoples in BD don't want this growth they want tension between India and BD as they destroy Afghanistan

Yes it happens in 80% case. And there are numerous examples. But do no want to retell again and again. Our recent deals with India is like that (discussed in other posts) where India got max benefit. Well, I will not say there is no benefits to BD at all but India always gets max benefits. And the reason of it is our weakness where India always takes the advantage (sometimes as a greedy). That's why I can not blame India sometimes. So thus India is helped by BD.
80% of case!!!! ... mate you a economist or a statistician or a sociologist? .. dont post rubbish self-claimed data as information. If you wanna claim something - like india being greedy, prove it. Dont shoulder your faults on us.

I do not think there is any benefits if we upgrade our MIGs but, in that chance, India will get a big profit.
Oh man .... you busted us. Well to be honest, we were looking forward to this BIG deal. Our entire economy will collapse if we don't get this. You dont know know how many mouths this deal would have fed. But alas .. you caught India's deception. Let me see if we can fool burma in allowing us to upgrade their fleet.

@^post#472.

No need to prove that how greedy is India since everyone know it well. Don't you see that how many people dislike India? And it's for India's bad and greedy intentions. And why you are derailing my points which I did not mean. It will be a big benefit strategically if India will get this contract rather than economically, but who the hell told u that India's economy depends on this contract. But, definitely, India's economy will be badly affected if we reduce our whole amount of importing from India. And now we need alternative of India to get rid of damn Indian dependency.

@ idune

Where are you.

No need to prove that how greedy is India since everyone know it well.
As you say sire. Your words are the final commandment. No proofs needed since as you mention "Everyone Knows It". Ok sir.

Don't you see that how many people dislike India? And it's for India's bad and greedy intentions. And why you are derailing my points which I did not mean. It will be a big benefit strategically if India will get this contract rather than economically
Well sir , to quote your exact words "I do not think there is any benefits if we upgrade our MIGs but, in that chance, India will get a big profit.". So your initial stand was , By upgrading your migs you dont stand to gain anything while india made a BIG PROFIT. And all this because we offered to assist you in up-gradation?.

And now you claim, the gains for India are strategic? .. which one should i believe ?

But, definitely, India's economy will be badly affected if we reduce our whole amount of importing from India.
Do you have any idea how much percentage of our overall exports are directed to BD?
Do you have any idea how much of trade gap you have overall with your biggest exporter (china) ?

To make a blanket statement like above only shows your lack of knowledge on international trade's.

And now we need alternative of India to get rid of damn Indian dependency.
Ha ha. You make me laugh. So will skip this one. Maybe have a re-look at what dependencies you have with india (apart from what mother nature has blessed you with)

@ idune

Where are you.

Thanks, i always wondered what it means when they say a person is known by the company he keeps.

Bangladesh is sinking under bharati hegamonic dominance not because Bharat rather gaddar anti-islamic elements in Bd and that is AL. Recent agreement between dalal AL and Bharat are total submission to Bharat. No other option but throw out these dalal and that can only be done by if islam loving force unite to fight back. Allahu Akbar

We all know the outcome after the fall of Siraj in palashi. If then people would have taken the sword in hands with Imani haq than perhaps we would not have to be subservient of brit. Hence, if we are to prevent Bharat slavery and wish to live with dignity then dalals are to be submerge to ground once for all. Our direct enemy is AL, not bharat.

Last edited:
Well sir , to quote your exact words "I do not think there is any benefits if we upgrade our MIGs but, in that chance, India will get a big profit.". So your initial stand was , By upgrading your migs you dont stand to gain anything while india made a BIG PROFIT. And all this because we offered to assist you in up-gradation?.

Yes I said about big profit about money. There r triple benefits in context of money to India.

1. Waste of our money since we need new jets rather than upgrading MIG. Also I have doubt now either we need to spend money in military since India seems too friendly.

2. India will benefited by selling parts of MIG by money.

3. India will get more market after that in BD and elsewhere too.

So cumulatively there is a big benefit to India.

And later I also explained the strategical benefits mentioning BD-Burma and BD-China relation.

Both relation could be hamper ( I explained before how) if we purchase parts for MIG from India. By purchasing parts from India it could be recognize as counter to Burma's recent deals for jets. Which could hamper future relation to Burma but in the mean time India will be benefited.

And no need to explain how BD-China relation could be hampered (may be in low scale) by this deal.

And if u want to say Burma as our enemy than I will settle our problems with Burma without any war. And we r on that way now.

We have a great target about Burma. We will lease lands from Burma to produce crops and bring those in BD to reduce food dependency on India. So we should never recognize Burma as our enemy for future big benefits. Also we need good relation with Burma to establish China-BD road. So I think BD should treat it's miopic vision associate with Indian max benefits and AL's deceptions.

So cumulatively India will get a big benefit in every way. But some BDans can't admit that.

*still if u don't understand what I mean then I m not gonna reply u in this context anymore.

Our direct enemy is AL, not bharat.

I also told it before. As a big country India could try to dominate BD but we have our own responsibility too to encounter their aggression (some time in the name of friendship(deception)).

1. Waste of our money since we need new jets rather than upgrading MIG.
If you can afford, please go ahead. Did INDIA stop you from doing so ?

3. India will get more market after that in BD and elsewhere too.
You make it sound as if its a money minting business for me? Why on earth will a distant country go for Indian service and not a OEM one?
It was a offer in a friendly gesture. Nothing more.

So cumulatively there is a big benefit to India.
Are you kidding me mate? You pissed off that you have been offered such a deal or you pissed off that India stand to gain BIG money(and other markets!!)

And later I also explained the strategical benefits mentioning BD-Burma and BD-China relation.
What strategic benefit do a MIG up-gradation provide me?

Both relation could be hamper ( I explained before how) if we purchase parts for MIG from India. By purchasing parts from India it could be recognize as counter to Burma's recent deals for jets. Which could hamper future relation to Burma but in the mean time India will be benefited.
Oh god. We ourselves buy parts from Russia!!! .. before going ahead .. do you have any idea what has been offered to BD in terms of upgradation ? .. or you just opposing it to carry forward national trait of bashing INDIA ?

And if u want to say Burma as our enemy than I will settle our problems with Burma without any war. And we r on that way now.
Check your rants (sorry posts)... its you who claim so. I never potrayed this idea.

We have a great target about Burma. We will lease lands from Burma to produce crops and bring those in BD to reduce food dependency on India. So we should never recognize Burma as our enemy for future big benefits. Also we need good relation with Burma to establish China-BD road.
Oh pls. I never posted anything on ur relationship with burma!

So I think BD should treat it's miopic vision associate with Indian max benefits and AL's deceptions.

Thanks god .. u finally accept its YOUR miopic vision. For once you accept its your own responsibility to change things.

So cumulatively India will get a big benefit in every way. But some BDans can't admit that.
Im more than willing to debate you on benefit, if you could come out with any statistics (instead of ranting on Burma and
"everybody knows" stuff). Pls go ahead on data.

*still if u don't understand what I mean then I m not gonna reply u in this context anymore.
For one, you havent debated at all ... you just claim things without providing any supporting evidence. So you quitting is OK. Thats what happens if you are not sure of what you are talking.

80% of case!!!! ... mate you a economist or a statistician or a sociologist? .. dont post rubbish self-claimed data as information. If you wanna claim something - like india being greedy, prove it. Dont shoulder your faults on us.

Oh man .... you busted us. Well to be honest, we were looking forward to this BIG deal. Our entire economy will collapse if we don't get this. You dont know know how many mouths this deal would have fed. But alas .. you caught India's deception. Let me see if we can fool burma in allowing us to upgrade their fleet.
hen, tell us in which respect did we get any help from India. Brotherbangladesh is generous to say that in 80% of cases you are benefitted. The last one is your offer of $1b plastic money. Without having a Ph.D in economics, even a novice will know that the ulterier motive of India is to flood the BD market with its shoddy goods.

hen, tell us in which respect did we get any help from India. Brotherbangladesh is generous to say that in 80% of cases you are benefitted. The last one is your offer of $1b plastic money. Without having a Ph.D in economics, even a novice will know that the ulterier motive of India is to flood the BD market with its shoddy goods.

What the hell have you done for us that you should expect something in return? Except sheltering terrorists and exporting migrants, you have done nothing and get that in ur head asap.

if you don't like indian goods , impose a bloody tariff on them and that's it. Import from somewhere else and pay more. Yes , we want to flood bangladesh market with indian goods. It's nothing against WTO policies which calls for free trade and less protectionism. If you don't want indian goods , harden the **** up and go against WTO regulations. OK?
On the contrary , if you want to benefit, support your industries , subsidise them to be more competitive , and that would automatically replace indian goods in your market and perhaps , even increase your exports to india.

Bangladesh is sinking under bharati hegamonic dominance not because Bharat rather gaddar anti-islamic elements in Bd and that is AL. Recent agreement between dalal AL and bharat is the Catalyst to bd's ghulami if implement. No other option but throw out these dalal and that can only be done by if islam loving force unite to fight back. Allahu Akbar

We all know the outcome after the fall of Siraj in palashi. If then people would have taken the sword in hands with Imani haq than perhaps we would not have to be subservient of brit. Hence, if we are to prevent bharat slavery and wish to live with dignity than dalals are to be submerge to ground once for all. Our direct enemy is AL, not bharat.
AL Zakir,

Bhai, why do you take the pain to type the post. If you just leave your name, we will understand what you want to say. Konodin to natun kichu bolun.

Back to topic, BD has good human and agricultural resources. If people less bother about AL-BNP cat fight and try to use its strength to develop its economy, definately it will develop doesnt matter what India wants.

Back
Top Bottom