What's new

What is Bangladesh doing to counter Indian interference?

hahahaha.....you are funny!......you just show up and say bd is better than india in this that!......who are rahul and priyanka gandhi?......are they any ministers?.....,you take words too seriously which are meant solely for shantona!.......dont bluff off all rubbish living in tokyo ,my dear!.......i live in west bengal,and i know the number of bd illegal immigrants here in kolkata and also in new delhi!!!.......
To see my point, take a train ride from Kolkata (Hawra) to Bombay. When it is sunrise time you will see millions of Indians are using open latrines under the sky, both men and women. You will see this for hundreds of kms.

Do you think, our social indicators are as low as India's? It was never and it will never be. Please ask your two Congress leaders, Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi about the truth. They are contemplating social development in line with BD's achievements.

BD is far ahead of India in terms of all the social indicators. We already know what India is. Now, come to visit BD to see what we are despite all our poverty. India will never dominate BD, because India has no better things to offer to us and we do not want to learn your JAT PAT system and introduce it in BD.

And do not say so many hahaha---, it seems you are weeping.

Last edited:
What is bangladesh doing to overcome indian dominance?

Some morons have been hired to spread anti India crap all over the internet......

Wow Thats a wonderful and forward looking step.....kudos to Bangladeshi political idiots.

bangali speaking muslims? ooh i forget they might came from north india and from souht and lean Bengali to enter bangladesh becasue they find more opportunity in Bangladesh then India . :rofl:

What now you are refusing the fact that there are no Bengali speaking Muslims in India?

You don't even know your country properly.

What now you are refusing the fact that there are no Bengali speaking Muslims in India?

sir you told of indian coming to bangla desh let me tell you my father owns a house in asansol which is in west bengal .constructed 5 years ago.
and guess who were the labour and masons they were bengali muslims who came from bangladesh to settle in murshidabad ..and later on moved to asansol (the industrial hub of west bengal) to work in constructions..and i have to admit they are quite good than local work

It seems Indians do not really know about their own population and demography. They should know that 28% of WB population are Bangla-speaking Muslims. Also, about 30% of population in Assam are Bangla-speaking Muslims.

Assamese Muslims will be dominating the politics of Assam in the near future. India may have a bleak future in the NE when disunity among the population is considered. Some people in NE want a separate country independent of India.

So, India should think how to keep its own house in order, rather than grabbing a few inches of BD land here and there, and trying to dominate over BD.

BANGAL KE UPAR SIRF BANGALI RAJ KAREGA.

What is bangladesh doing to overcome indian dominance?

Some morons have been hired to spread anti India crap all over the internet......

Wow Thats a wonderful and forward looking step.....kudos to Bangladeshi political idiots.

The person who started this thread is Russian and probably has Indian background.He does not post here,and is an admin. of an Indian forum.

Surely he was not hired to spread anti-India crap.

While reiterating our friendship and our thanks for your unsolicited assistance - we do hope you are not directing us to the wrong counter, to spoil our intended sight seeing in India.

:lol:

Check before buying tickets sire....who knows??:lol:

While reiterating our friendship and our thanks for your unsolicited assistance - we do hope you are not directing us to the wrong counter, to spoil our intended sight seeing in India.

While accepting your friendship and your thanks for my unsolicited assistance to your empty query - I can assure you, you won't be disappointed.

While accepting your friendship and your thanks for my unsolicited assistance to your empty query - I can assure you, you won't be disappointed.
TOXIC- What is that you are brewing in your stew pot. The fire seems to be nowhere it is supposed to be - it is in your Behinds.

BANGAL KE UPAR SIRF BANGALI RAJ KAREGA.
Hmmm....you say this when half of your fellow bangladeshis here are happy to accept a pakistani rule and identity and call for reformation of east pakistan!!!???........oh gosh, you all are so confused,you hate bnp you hate al.....so,who is left???.......have you ever been to india,or you are one of those idiots who just blabber stories told by your chacha-chachi-mashi-pishi!!?.......the other crap part of your post is not worth replying to

Hmmm....you say this when half of your fellow bangladeshis here are happy to accept a pakistani rule and identity and call for reformation of east pakistan!!!???........oh gosh, you all are so confused,you hate bnp you hate al.....so,who is left???.......have you ever been to india,or you are one of those idiots who just blabber stories told by your chacha-chachi-mashi-pishi!!?.......the other crap part of your post is not worth replying to

Jako please be decent. :)

No its just very few(I mean it when I say very few) people who wants to be part of Pakistan again.Because we all know,we are better off now.Now is the time to have good relation with Pakistan as brothers but not become same country again.

I know who truly care out bd ,leo!....thats why i said HALF,buddy.......will you disagree,that some posts of a few bds here dont refer that way?........bengalis will rule bengal in future,but one as a nation but another with her united sisters.......no taking away from both,dont misunderstand my words mate

Back
Top Bottom