What's new

What is Bangladesh doing to counter Indian interference?

i'm sure now you are gonna tell me 20million bangladeshis are less than .5million indians(though not confirmed)

Are you by anychance count as one of so called 20 mill illegal bangaldeshi in india by your new adopted nation? You be surprised.....

Are you by anychance count as one of so called 20 mill illegal bangaldeshi in india by your new adopted nation? You be surprised.....

have u gone nuts??? Do you know what you are talking about??? Dont comment bout what you know nothing.......btw regarding insurgents,plz try google......

have u gone nuts??? Do you know what you are talking about??? Dont comment bout what you know nothing.......btw regarding insurgents,plz try google......

First learn how to spell whole English word before giving me any advice. This is not a chat room rather a professional forum where regular good English is required by the forum rules.
second I don't care about Indian internal matter. Insurgents or invaders, it's your headache not mine.

Warning to Bangladeshi friends on the forum. i am posting an information recieved from a friend.

"India recently started another drive to malign Bangladeshi Intellegence by linking it to Al-qaeda and also claiming that BD Intellegence have sent Mujahideen to Afghanistan. A former head of the RAW is assigned to prepare propaganda papers against BD intellegence and Army. They are also linking BDR to this."

Too late the BDR mutiny has already been linked to India and RAW unless the perpetrators are Indian trained and sponsored Taliban who entered Bangladesh illegally through West Bengal and carried out the carnage at Pilkhana and are now back in India planning another operation on Pakistan.

umm.. I guess this is your unique way of saying good morning to us all..

Good morning

umm.. I guess this is your unique way of saying good morning to us all..

Good morning

Bangladesh is an hour ahead of India. Good morning. Its also a weekend here so we are all in a lazy kinda mood.

First learn how to spell whole English word before giving me any advice. This is not a chat room rather a professional forum where regular good English is required by the forum rules.
second I don't care about Indian internal matter. Insurgents or invaders, it's your headache not mine

1) whole English word
2) regular good English
3) Indian internal matter

LOL :crazy:

It's official that Indians are legally blind, deaf and brain dead because they failed to understand the simple fact that they are not welcome in BD yet It refused to give up. Indians are not liked or trust by us yet it keep popping up as loser kid in the block that no one wants to play with. Go and play somewhere else losers...

Its official ISI agents have infiltrated the BD forum. LMAO. We have Hasina in BD. You lost in 71. :bunny:

1) whole English word
2) regular good English
3) Indian internal matter

LOL :crazy:

You find it amusing...

Its official ISI agents have infiltrated the BD forum. LMAO. We have Hasina in BD. You lost in 71

Nothing wrong with ISI. I will be glad to join if it ever come to me. What Bd forum? How can I lost when I wasn't even around than. :lol::rofl:

:bounce:
Bangladesh needs to cooperate
with India concerning anti-terrorist intelligence
and training.Both New Delhi and Dhaka need to
share all resources in order to defeat terrorism
in South Asia.

It's official that Indians are legally blind, deaf and brain dead because they failed to understand the simple fact that they are not welcome in BD yet It refused to give up. Indians are not liked or trust by us yet it keep popping up as loser kid in the block that no one wants to play with. Go and play somewhere else losers....:wave:

Are Are Zakir ato raag korle chole...ekhabe tomar Ummah lokera aache jara Ummah te bishash kore na....

Go and give your losing pep talk to people over here who say that the Ummah does nt exist ...yes there are people over here from Pakistan ....meant to be your brothers....

Ummah ..where is it..go and find it in the Chinese- Uighur Sections....go and tell them that it is not dead...

It is alive and kicking and ask them to support the Uighurs......and not the Hans...

After all the Uighurs are Muslims

the concern for me is not mr munshi alone he is a well educated man and shares his opinion with the strongest possible way and i like to hear from him but all in general
its a question:- we always talk of about the problems and not the solutions.

we want to discuss solutions here.
WHAT SOLUTIONS MOSCOW??
IS THERE A PROBLEM HERE??

Oh the Indians - no I don't see any Indian friends for miles around here, except for some who are in their own high walled High Commission compounds, and rarely get out. How can there be any arm twisting with them so few and us so many here?

Now you tell me Moscow what should we be doing??
If you see any problems, that is.

Ahmeddsid was so good. Its such a pity he got banned - I should have so loved to spar with him. Pls convey to him my regards and also tell him that I really truy appreciate and respect him of being a true Indian Muslim. A person who loves his country and will stand by it.
Then there was another of your officers Salim, a Bengali Babu from Calcutta - real bloody good and banned too. Pls convey my high regards to him as well. The Mods here are so bland and ruthless. We should learn to live with each other and learn from one another.
I should like to take up their cases with the mods to see, if we cud get them unbanned.

Last edited:
Oh come on now Moscow - where have you gone??

Don't tell me we have to look for you in the Lost & Found columns of 'Moscow Times'

Oh come on now Moscow - where have you gone??

Don't tell me we have to look for you in the Lost & Found columns of 'Moscow Times'

He doesn't post on this forum anymore sir.He retired from this forum.

He doesn't post on this forum anymore sir.He retired from this forum.
Thank you my young friend. I was looking for some funtimes with our new friends.
I am so miserably disappointed, now that he's gone missing.
Take care

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom