What's new

What is "Agni-VI"(A6)

Our enemies are within 5,000 KM distance and A-5, K-4/5 fulfils all our need. We are not yet ready for A-6/Surya with 12,000-16,000 KM range. May be we can develop, test and produce secretly but no need to disclose due to political reason. ;)

What are those ground realities, please tell me? Let me see who should not bladder.

For the starters lets take akash missile -Akash system as whole is extremely potent but its missile is some what is a decade old design its a 700kg missile with a range of just 25km.(its size is almost similar to that of pac3 its not even half of it range or altitude.)

What I really ment by Ground realities is that DRDO is working on many weapon systems but only few took the shape our armed forces desired.

For the starters lets take akash missile -Akash system as whole is extremely potent but its missile is some what is a decade old design its a 700kg missile with a range of just 25km.
What is the problem with eight? It has a ramjet engine that has all the way thrust and has its own advantages and disadvantages but it is still an excellent system. Whether 700 kg or 700 ton what is your problem, if it is the cheast and an excellent system? It is not so easy to blame others.

(its size is almost similar to that of pac3 its not even half of it range or altitude.)

You talk about PAC-3 and Akash, US and India? Do you even know how much the spent for Patriot and Akash developments? How much their technological capabilities are?

What I really ment by Ground realities is that DRDO is working on many weapon systems but only few took the shape our armed forces desired.

Our armed forces desires the best of the best with lowest price tag. Will you develop the systems for them? Will you develop and sell them a Rolls Royce for the price of Maruti 800?

I am very skeptical of any claim by DRDO. After Tejas and Arjun, I dont want any of their news.

What is the problem with eight? It has a ramjet engine that has all the way thrust and has its own advantages and disadvantages but it is still an excellent system. Whether 700 kg or 700 ton what is your problem, if it is the cheast and an excellent system? It is not so easy to blame others.
You talk about PAC-3 and Akash, US and India? Do you even know how much the spent for Patriot and Akash developments? How much their technological capabilities are?
Our armed forces desires the best of the best with lowest price tag. Will you develop the systems for them? Will you develop and sell them a Rolls Royce for the price of Maruti 800?

Relax sirgee bachha hoon galti hoo sakti hai no need to jump your guns on me :lol:

Just stick to this thread and I will surely talk about some more projects DRDO screwed.

And I don't think we can really run away everytime just by saying we are not US.

Relax sirgee bachha hoon galti hoo sakti hai no need to jump your guns on me :lol:

Just stick to this thread and I will surely talk about some more projects DRDO screwed.

And I don't think we can really run away everytime just by saying we are not US.

Really waiting for the 'screwed list'. If I hive the list of American and Russian 'screwed' projects, it will be a long list. Or DRDO has has to be successful every time even if it is an Indian R&D org and should develop all the projects with fraction of money than western countries?

Range: Akash missile:30 km
PAC 3 missile:40 km

Unit Cost: Akash missile- $.5 million
western missile-$1.2-1.5million

akash missile is more accurate than PAC 3 MISSILE: wikipedia

now tell me which one is better for us....

I am very skeptical of any claim by DRDO. After Tejas and Arjun, I dont want any of their news.

don't u trust DRDO.............IT MAKES NO SENSE.

DRDO gave us muscles............some projects may be failures but don't forget successfull ones......

arjun was highly succeshfull...while tejas is delayed......don't frustrate

don't u trust DRDO.............IT MAKES NO SENSE.

DRDO gave us muscles............some projects may be failures but don't forget successfull ones......

arjun was highly succeshfull...while tejas is delayed......don't frustrate
Lol, you are talking like a fanboy. DRDO is a fat white elephant, everybody knows that. The least they can do is shut up and show their work once done.
People make fun of Iranian defence news here, you already know why.
Contrast that to ISRO's achievements and you will know.

Avtaar???
I Guess

It is RLV-TD.

7382074454baf00859c161.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom