What's new

What India Wants In One Of The World’s Biggest Fighter Jet Orders

Modi is preparing the ground for procuring F-35s.

Single engine, Twin Engine, Super Sukhoi programs have all been scrapped.

In the next few weeks he is going to scrap the FGFA (PAK-FA/SU-57) program with Russia.

Once FGFA is scrapped, US would be providing the formal proposal for selling F-35s to India.

There would be no ToT and the fighters would be procured through FMS route to expedite the procurement.

India would be procuring

--126 F-35As for IAF's New MMRCA program
-- 57 F-35C & F-35B for Indian Navy's MRCBF program
26 F-35Bs for INS Vikrant (STOBAR+ STOVL)
31 F-35C for INS Vishal( (CATOBAR with EMALS)

Sir they are doing it since 2001 why waste money they want drama only

That was congress drama now face bjp show time hahahahh

Will buy only 36 Rafales, no need for 126: Parrikar
“I also feel like having a BMW and Mercedes. But I don’t because I can’t afford it. First I can’t afford it and second I don’t need it. So, 126 Rafales was economically unviable. It was not required,” Mr. Parrikar said.

This deal has become political.

Congress/UPA started the MMRCA deal. When BJP/NDA came to power it scrapped it. Now BJP/NDA is starting new MMRCA deal but when BJP/NDA loses the elections later this year Congress/UPA would scrap this deal again and start a new one.

Sir they are doing it since 2001 why waste money they want drama only

That was congress drama now face bjp show time hahahahh

Will buy only 36 Rafales, no need for 126: Parrikar
I also feel like having a BMW and Mercedes. But I don’t because I can’t afford it. First I can’t afford it and second I don’t need it. So, 126 Rafales was economically unviable. It was not required,” Mr. Parrikar said.
Lol, is it true? Because brain washed Indians here think that they have unlimited resources and they can buy whole world :lol::lol:

Modi is preparing the ground for procuring F-35s.

Single engine, Twin Engine, Super Sukhoi programs have all been scrapped.

In the next few weeks he is going to scrap the FGFA (PAK-FA/SU-57) program with Russia.

Once FGFA is scrapped, US would be providing the formal proposal for selling F-35s to India.

There would be no ToT and the fighters would be procured through FMS route to expedite the procurement.

India would be procuring

--126 F-35As for IAF's New MMRCA program
-- 57 F-35C & F-35B for Indian Navy's MRCBF program
26 F-35Bs for INS Vikrant (STOBAR+ STOVL)
31 F-35C for INS Vishal( (CATOBAR with EMALS)

well good luck with that crap scrap.... many countries those who participated in its prog. are not satisfied at all

So this time selection should be easier and faster if less countries participate.

may be ...but i see this in different way .. such kind of progs. by indians r marketed soo well that they manipulate other countries for their benefits through its use and they drag such proposals by having dialogues and dialogues and at the end end up buying little just to show that indians were serious but then one or two points became the main points due to which negotiations were broken down ... in this case french deal was the true example how indians manipulate foreign governments and then ditch them ...

Lol, is it true? Because brain washed Indians here think that they have unlimited resources and they can buy whole world :lol::lol:
Pakistan entire economy is comparable to a single Indian city , we have the funds to buy them , but it will be a mistake to depend on type .

We don't need to prove anything , every one knows how we make deals , last decade we ordered 200 SU-30MKI at the bat .

may be ...but i see this in different way .. such kind of progs. by indians r marketed soo well that they manipulate other countries for their benefits through its use and they drag such proposals by having dialogues and dialogues and at the end end up buying little just to show that indians were serious but then one or two points became the main points due to which negotiations were broken down ... in this case french deal was the true example how indians manipulate foreign governments and then ditch them ...

If this strategy solves Indian foreign policy objectives without spending money then it is even better. It is not like India is going into a war with Pakistan or China anytime in near future. India has ~250 SU-30 that would serve IAF for another 2 decades at the least. Any new program can come post 2030. There is absolutely no hurry.

If this strategy solves Indian foreign policy objectives without spending money then it is even better. It is not like India is going into a war with Pakistan or China anytime in near future. India has ~250 SU-30 that would serve IAF for another 2 decades at the least. Any new program can come post 2030. There is absolutely no hurry.

Well it is working well but it is not only this strategy but various factors such as regional policies, trends and actions then comes international policies, trends and actions come into play as well but the thing is how to place or use such deals for ones benefit is where india played very well..

war is coming and it is inevitable and its starting will be between 2023 to 2025 and ending will be very quick but a very devastating and the new maps will be coming up...

the Afghan war teaches one thing top quality machines are not needed to fight a war ... one needs a courage and one time food for survival to fight a war thats it ...

So, We will be bombard with "World biggest Jet Order" News for next decade? :angry:
we are suffering since ages now . khareedna kuch hai nhi bus dil pishori kerna hai her shop main ja ker india ne

yes its true these PDF ultra rich indians will pay from pocket 20bn$

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom