What's new

what India gave to the world!!!!!!

These days india gives tummy bugs to those who visit it and it's not funny

funny that despite that "fact", the "indian space research organization" ( isro ) hasn't been able to send a single person to space in its 50+ years of existence. :rolleyes:

well, if the chiefs of isro keep visiting temples to break coconuts, it hardly describes a organization with scientific temper...

Thumbnails.aspx

from [1]...

-----

[1] Tirupati and Mars mission: Rationalists cry foul over Isro chief's temple visit - Firstpost

Man your idiotic posts shows that you are a 3 year old kid maturity who want to associate his daily life activities with his work.By the way he is a human being and not like a programmed robot for ISRO !

Don't show others your level of thought and bull crap on any subject....because fanatics basically does not have any brain no matter they bluff all around the topic

For what is worth, I learned a thing or two from this thread, such as Indus Valley Civilization. I know too little about the culture of India-Parkistan area.

I like the way how to dodge my question.

no dodging... you asked about atheist and i said "questioning and sensitive" so you can take it to mean "a gentle believer in god" too or a true agnostic, but radhakrishan is not that.

Deities in the temple
Main article: Deities in Tirumala Venkateswara Temple

Moolavirat or Dhruva Beram — The main stone deity of Lord Venkateswara is called Dhruva Beram (beram means "deity", and dhruva means "pole star" or "fixed"). The deity is about 8 feet (2.4 m) from the toes to the top of the crown and is considered the main source of energy for the temple.
surely anyone who believes that ( idolatry ), cannot seriously be considered a researcher of true nature - space.

How is his efficiency or anyone else's efficiency with his work defined by his religious views?

umm, one must ask - what has his "efficiency" achieved other than continuing isro as a glorified satellite maker??

on the other hand - http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/25/science/space/blue-origins-rocket-launches-and-lands.html?_r=0

Don't show others your level of thought and bull crap on any subject....because fanatics basically does not have any brain no matter they bluff all around the topic

you are the one justifying mindless religious ritualism yet i am the fanatic. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Al beruni a 11th century scholar called the land from pakhtunwa to tamilnadu as India or Al hind in his book Al hind..you can read it free on net.

Hind come from Sindh (Indus) which is in Pakistan and is a geographical reference, not a religious one. Whenever Hind was used in history, it was to refer to a geographical location, not a religion or India as we know today.

Many caste Hindus of Pakistan migrated to India after Islamic invasion..Pakistan history starts from 1947..whatever history that part of land has is Indian history.

You're removing all doubt about how ill informed you're.

Jealous people will remain jealous.

1) Some people here know/claim that their Identity is close to Arab and not the subcontinent. They contributed nothing to magnify or bring fame to something out of Indian subcontinent, rather contributed to its destruction. We know who these people are.

2) The Britishers came to Bharat/India , to loot. Some Britishers fell in love with India and spoke the truth.

3) World sees towards India as the origin of knowledge, not Pakistan. Because Pakistanis have lost their Identity when they accepted a different way of life and ideology. The blame should be on ourselves, as we did not protect them from outside ideology.

surely anyone who believes that ( idolatry ) cannot seriously be considered a researcher of true nature - space.

Yes right. And in fact not just 'idolars' but whoever beleives in god of any kind (every religion) cannot be taken serious when he/she is trying to think or post something scientific here. Next time i will call you idiot if you post something logical or related to science. Since you are not athiest.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom