What's new

What If There's India-Pakistan Nuclear War?

You bring in religion when you cant defend facts. If Hindus was not able to digest Pakistan, we would have slaughtered all the Muslims instead of giving you our land in the first place.

Who started all the wars with India. If we had expansion policy, we would have invaded & occupied Pakistan long back. We defeated Pakistan with 93000 captives in 1971. Did we occupy Bangladesh. We could have easily done it if we wanted.

Just after getting Pakistan, you sent infiltrators in 1948. Who sent terrorists for Delhi Red Fort attack, Parliament attack, Mumbai car bombing & 9/11. The list is endless. Look at Pakistan's role with Hafiz Saeed, Syed Salahuddin, Masood Azhar, Dawood Ibrahim. These are all not Hindus. What's their religion.

You think, we are Pakistanis, who live on thrown bones. You have lived on Muslim country & American aid. Now you are banking on Chinese CPEC. You have nothing of your own.

On the other hand, we are throwing bones to others. Look at how many countries lined up just to supply arms. Look at the Russia using Pakistan to blackmail India to get our money. If Russia just says Hello to Pakistan, you will say Russia is the new Pakistan ally. How many times has Putin visited Pakistan & India. America needs India for countering China & Pakistan. We are using them for our interests.

Also go check the list of leaders visiting India & do comparison with Pakistan or China. If you want data, ask me I will provide.

Fascist Hinduism is the core problem so it must be highlighted.

As for slaughtering Muslims, you lot tried and did slaughter quarter million Muslims during partition.

And Pakistan become nuclear without help from anyone! This country was carved out (with blunt knife) of a Hindu majority land and that must still hurt.

Anyways, continue hallucinating. This honourary 'Hallucinating Hindu' title seems to hit a nerve of Hindu members here and truth is usually painful.

Pakistan needs to kill Taliban first. There is no point in building a nation. When Taliban just destroys every thing.

Hindu is also a human. They have their achievements. Your bitterness aside, come to think on the level of a human, I think all of us should now.
Fascist Hinduism is the core problem so it must be highlighted.

As for slaughtering Muslims, you lot tried and did slaughter quarter million Muslims during partition.

And Pakistan become nuclear without help from anyone! This country was carved out (with blunt knife) of a Hindu majority land and that must still hurt.

Anyways, continue hallucinating. This honourary 'Hallucinating Hindu' title seems to hit a nerve of Hindu members here and truth is usually painful.

Hindu is also a human. They have their achievements. Your bitterness aside, come to think on the level of a human, I think all of us should now.

I have issues with the fascist supremacy infested Hindus who seem to be on their 7000yr old spaceships.

I know some peace loving Hindus as well and have respect for them.

Last edited:
india is the 2nd largest country in the world in terms of population. It is at least 7× bigger than Pakistan in those terms and therefore will always have a far larger economy than us.

You mentioned Turkey, and yes Pakistan SHOULD follow Turkey's example and try to match their achievements. It's a country that Pakistan has a lot in common with. Through CPEC and our relationship with both China and Turkey, we may achieve this in the next few decades.

Don't give me that claptrap about Israel. If they did not have the free unlimited supply and support from the americans and Europe, they would have been destroyed ages ago. The Jewish lobby control of america and europe is testamount to that. Pakistan HAS NEVER ever had that support from anyone. Whenever we have gone to war we have always been all alone against an enemy that is more than 7× bigger than us. Yet we are still here living and thriving.

Dead right about the Germans though.

And yes, the Pakistani race is a naturally beautiful and unique race. The opinions others hold about us doesn't change that fact.

If Pakistan never fended off and repulsed a nation more than 7x bigger than us (with abundant acces to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege) then we would have ceased to exist. And you would not be on a Pakistani forum writing these posts. Ranting and raving on the net doesn't change that fact.

Perhaps you are suffering from "lesser men' syndrome:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

You just can't shed your obsession of showing India bad. When I show the comparison of size, you bring Population size. At-least you should use your brains & check facts before replying.

India is decent, It has 2 biggest population & it is 7 biggest economy. And right now it's the fastest growing economy in the world.

Have you gone through your facts, before doing such baseless stupid comparison

Pakistan's population is bigger than Russia. Are you stronger than Russia or is your economy bigger than it.

Japan, Germany, Turkey, France, Uk, South Africa, South Korea, Australia, UAE, Mexico, Italy, Philippines, Sweden, Norway, Vietnam & the list will be endless for Pakistan if you compare size of population & economic advancement. All of them are far ahead, but have far lesser population than Pakistan

Pakistan's population is five & half times bigger than Canada. So is your economy bigger than Canada's.
Pakistan's population is Eight & half times bigger than Taiwan. Taiwan's economy is 19 times bigger than Pakistan.

Pakistan's population is 25 times bigger than Israel. So your economy should be 25 times bigger than Israel. How come their economy is so huge almost 5 times your economy, being such small community in no.s

Pakistan is 6th largest population in the world. So as per your analysis, it should be the 6th largest economy in the world. Is that what you are implying. How come, It's not even in the top 50.

You come up with such vague brainless comparisons. It shows your hatred & jealousy over India's development. Just trying to find faults & negatives of India. Even when you say China & India is similar, there also technically your argument fails, be it size of land or size of population, both China is bigger, so it justifies they are above them.

I give facts not my opinion. I am not saying Indian people are beautiful just because I think. I can give facts for everything I say. There is no facts on most things you say. According to Pakistanis if you say something what you think & believe, that's truth even if the whole world says otherwise they all are lying & only you are right.

We are also the 1st nation in all recorded human history to fend off and repel an enemy nation that is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to all the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege

You mentioned 1st nation in all recorded human history. I gave you eg. of Germany. Leave that, do you know the size of Vietnam & China. China had to call off war & withdraw its forces. China even gave up the land it captured, knowing the Vietnamese will die but not give up their land. That's called as fear & meaning ful comparison of size.

We didn't attack you. It's your stupidity, You attacked India which is just over 6 times bigger. Ofcourse you will lose with such bigger no.s. You should have realized it before attacking. So what's that you are trying to be proud off. If you won the wars, it has some meaning. You believed in the fake theories fed by your officers 1 Muslim is equal to 10 Hindus. Then after getting defeated you claim enemy is 7 times bigger as an excuse.

You are stating 6 or 7 times bigger enemy in pride. Neither you defeated us in war nor you defeat us in economic growth or development. So I fail to understand, what's that you are trying to imply with your posts.

Last edited:
Any proof of this?

Walk in to any RSS office and see for yourself. Akhand Bharat map in RSS offices has been in Indian news for a good while. Recently a BJP minister talked of Akhand Bharat as well.

Next?

Walk in to any RSS office and see for yourself. Akhand Bharat map in RSS offices has been in Indian news for a good while. Recently a BJP minister talked of Akhand Bharat as well.

Next?
I am a member of RSS I did not see it in my local Shakha office

Please show me the news report for the same because 1 thing is 100% true that you have not been and will never be inside an RSS office

You just can't shed your obsession of showing India bad. When I show the comparison of size, you bring Population size. At-least you should use your brains & check facts before replying.

India is decent, It has 2 biggest population & it is 7 biggest economy. And right now it's the fastest growing economy in the world.

Have you gone through your facts, before doing such baseless stupid comparison

Russia's population is less than Pakistan. Are you stronger than Russia or is your economy bigger than it.

Japan, Germany, Turkey, France, Uk, South Africa, South Korea, Australia, UAE, Mexico, Italy, Philippines, Sweden, Norway, Vietnam & the list will be endless for Pakistan if you compare population & economic advancement.

Pakistan's population is five & half times bigger than Canada. So is your economy bigger than Canada's.
Pakistan's population is Eight & half times bigger than Taiwan. Taiwan's economy is 19 times bigger than Pakistan.

Pakistan's population is 25 times bigger than Israel. Their economy should be 25 times smaller than Pakistan. How come their economy is so huge being such small in no.s

Pakistan is 6th largest population in the world. According to your analysis, it should be the 6th largest economy in the world. It's not even in the top 50.

You come up with such vague brainless comparisons. It shows your hatred & jealousy over India's development. Just trying to find faults & negatives of India.

I give facts not my opinion. I am not saying Indian people are beautiful just because I think. I can give facts for everything I say. There is no facts on most things you say. According to Pakistanis if you say something what you think & believe, that's truth even if the whole world says otherwise they all are lying & only you are right.

You mentioned 1st nation in all recorded human history. I gave you eg. of Germany. Leave that, do you know the size of Vietnam & China. China had to call off war & withdraw its forces. It even gave up the land knowing the Vietnamese will die but not give up their land.

We didn't attack you. It's your stupidity, You attacked India which is just over 6 times bigger. Ofcourse you will lose with such bigger no.s. So what's that you are trying to be proud off. If you won the wars, it has some meaning.

You are stating 6 or 7 times bigger enemy in pride. Neither you defeated us in war nor you defeat us in economic growth or development. So what's that you are trying to be proud off.

If what I'm saying is completely false and you don't believe it why do you feel the need to keep responding to me?:azn:

If I was going to be jealous of any nation because of their advanced Sciences, technologies, development and weapons systems it would 1st be america, Germany, UK, France, Belgium, Ukraine, Russia and China followed by another 100 nations before india :D

Speaking of facts, it's very hard to be jealous of india when you have 33-40% of the ENTIRE Earth's severely malnourished and extreme poor:

http://m.firstpost.com/india/shocke...t-of-worlds-malnourished-children-916359.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-28735449

http://wws.princeton.edu/news-and-e...al-health-india-much-worse-previously-thought

:azn:

I have issues with the fascist supremacy infested Hindus who seem to be on their 7000yr old spaceships.

I know some peace loving Hindus as well and have respect for them.

It doesn't matter what they believe in or think. It means nothing to us. Thinking Pakistan will become a part of india is like saying Jordan or Lebanon will become a part of india. Pakistanis are a completely different race, dna, heritage, culture and religion to indians. We don't even look like them. We are completely incompatible with them. We are alien to them. We cannot form a nation by any means with them. If they believe they somehow can then they need psychiatric help. If your enemy is having delusions then let them continue.

Last edited:
Pakistan vs India rivalry is strong in this topic :D

The inferiority complex will get worse as time goes on.

the more india grows
the faster its gdp
bigger its credibility in the west
the bigger its defense budgets
the better weapons india buys

THE MORE THE PAKISTANIS WILL GO DENILE

HE MORE THE PAKISTANIS WILL GO DENILE
LOl. Talk about obsession !

A country that 1/6 times your size and yet you specifically compare it with everything you have. (shameful)
With your useless threads of comparison of air aces of both nations.
How Will Pakistan respond to rafel blah blah.

The inferiority complex will get worse as time goes on.

the more india grows
the faster its gdp
bigger its credibility in the west
the bigger its defense budgets
the better weapons india buys

THE MORE THE PAKISTANIS WILL GO DENILE

By that definition, Pakistan should become more envious of China, Germany, Russia, America etc.

Pakistan cannot be envious of something it shares very little if anything in common with. It's like saying a tiger has an inferiority complex with regards to a hippo.

Pakistan is more than 7× smaller than india. Pakistanis are physically different to those of the indian persuasion. Pakistanis are a different race, dna, heritage, bloodline, culture and religion to indian people. We have different social and geopolitical constraints. Different aims, means and beliefs. indians are so different to Pakistani people that we are completely indifferent to you. If there is no war or conflict between the 2 then there is nothing else to discuss.

Saying Pakistan will be envious of india is like saying Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey are jealous of india. Not happening.

Back
Top Bottom