What's new

What If There's India-Pakistan Nuclear War?

I hope the war doesn't escalate to eastern frontier but other than that I'm all out for war 8-) :yahoo: :woot: :cheers: :angel: :enjoy:

How old are you punk? cheering for war and other's miseries. :P grow up

BRING IT ON!

1.3 billion indians vs 185 million Pakistanis. Let the games begin.......:D

Now stop talking too much like indians always do. Walk the talk. What's stopping you? You claim to have all the advantages. Let's see what you can do. If not then shut up and be the cowards you really are.

Of course you being in UK wont feel the nuclear fall out while the poor in Pakistand and India would suffer.

At first Pakistan will nuke India with mini nuke >

Then India will be afraid and l give up the war instead of Nuking Pakistan back >

Because if India nukes back, Pakistan will annihilate India.

Last edited:
How old are you punk? cheering for war and other's miseries. :P grow up

Of course you being in UK wont feel the nuclear fall out while the poor in Pakistand and India would suffer.
Well I will be the first one to return to Pakistan if my motherland is in danger from Indian or Afghan side. And i dont care if someone threatens to use nuclear weapons or not. I am pretty sure most of Pakistani fell that way. Unlike Afghans who are running to European countries as asylum seekers and protesting against Pakistan for removing them for the country. Instead of fighting Taliban

At first Pakistan will nuke India with mini nuke > Then India will be afraid and l give up the war instead of Nuking Pakistan back > Because if India nukes back, Pakistan will annihilate India.
India will not retaliate with mini nukes but with full spectrum nukes. That is very clear in our policy. Specially if Modi Govt is in power

At first Pakistan will nuke India with mini nuke > Then India will be afraid and l give up the war instead of Nuking Pakistan back > Because if India nukes back, Pakistan will annihilate India.

Reading your fantasies, two phrases come to mind..

"If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride.."

One in Urdu

"Hum ko maaloom hai jannat ki haqeeqat lekin, Dil ko Khush rakhne ko Ghalib Khayaal acha hai. "

You guys remind me of a small yappy pomerian that keeps getting into a rottweilers arse.

Till the day the rottie has had enough and breaks its scrawny neck.

I've nearly seen it happen.

Doesn't answer the question. IF india is as militarily powerful as you claim it to be than what's stopping you from attacking Pakistan? Please come and try. You people talk too much yet you have 0 belief in everything you say.

India will not retaliate with mini nukes but with full spectrum nukes. That is very clear in our policy. Specially if Modi Govt is in power

And we will respond with our thermonuclear weapons:

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...g-nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/

:azn:

Doesn't answer the question. IF india is as militarily powerful as you claim it to be than what's stopping you from attacking Pakistan? Please come and try. You people talk too much yet you have 0 belief in everything you say.

We'll choose the time and the place.

You guys have seen what happens territorially when we do that.

My advice. Be good. Live happy. With what you have.

You do not want the hordes coming in on your women and children.

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...g-nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/

why should we attack you the way and when you want :azn:

but does that means we wont attack you or make you suffer :azn:

thing is current world we live in does not works like that (they way you think) yes we have money , powr and more arms and of course curise missiles and ballistic missiles and all kinds of conventional and neuclear weapons of mass destruction but give me one good reason what we stand to gain from attacking pakistan .... think about it and if you find my first two questions too offensive ignoare them :coffee:

We'll choose the time and the place.

You guys have seen what happens territorially when we do that.

My advice. Be good. Live happy. With what you have.

You do not want the hordes coming in on your women and children.

Just as the indian military high command is aware, you do not want to face the wrath of Pakistan's thermonuclear weapons:

Ever wondered why india could not attack Pakistan after mumbai 2008,? even though you are 7× bigger than us and have abundant acces to the world's most powerful weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege? And with world opinion heavily on your side? :enjoy:

United States is the strongest military in the world, by your logic they should destroy Russia and China, or any other country, that opposes them.
Civilized country try to make it work despite their differences, until they can't.

Pakistan has never tested any thermonuclear device. Until very recently PAEC had no plans to develop thermonuclear weapons for economic reasons.

It is very unlikely, Pakistan has working thermonuclear bomb yet .

Just as the indian military high command is aware, you do not want to face the wrath of Pakistan's thermonuclear weapons:

Ever wondered why india could not attack Pakistan after mumbai 2008,? even though you are 7× bigger than us and have abundant acces to the world's most powerful weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege? And with world opinion heavily on your side? :enjoy:

So you don't want to be good. You want to be the pomerian I was talking about?

Why?

What is it about us that pisses you guys off so badly? Is it sibling envy? Is it purely fundamentalism and religious? Is it some long lingering resentment of not getting enough during the bantwaara?

Kya hai? Kyun ungal karte rahte ho?

waeky waeky its not just that you have thermo neuclear weapons or so called "proton bomb" which many here dream and beleve to have ... thing is we are into this type of neuclear research since early 1950s but there is no boundation that you have to beleve me in what i say you can ignoare it anyway :sarcastic:

At first Pakistan will nuke India with mini nuke >

Then India will be afraid and l give up the war instead of Nuking Pakistan back >

Because if India nukes back, Pakistan will annihilate India.
:lol::lol::lol:
This is funny.

why should we attack you the way and when you want :azn:

but does that means we wont attack you or make you suffer :azn:

thing is current world we live in does not works like that (they way you think) yes we have money , powr and more arms and of course curise missiles and ballistic missiles and all kinds of conventional and neuclear weapons of mass destruction but give me one good reason what we stand to gain from attacking pakistan .... think about it and if you find my first two questions too offensive ignoare them :coffee:

If you are REALLY powerful then you can attack and destroy with impunity. Like the Americans do. So what did the americans gain out of destroying Iraq? :D

Your claims of making Pakistan suffer are highly delusional. Considering the fact that Pakistan is FAR more developed and powerful now than it has ever been. So again what can you indians do about it? :azn:

waeky waeky its not just that you have thermo neuclear weapons or so called "proton bomb" which many here dream and beleve to have ... thing is we are into this type of neuclear research since early 1950s but there is no boundation that you have to beleve me in what i say you can ignoare it anyway :sarcastic:

You're not making any sense at all.

United States is the strongest military in the world, by your logic they should destroy Russia and China, or any other country, that opposes them.
Civilized country try to make it work despite their differences, until they can't.

Pakistan has never tested any thermonuclear device. Until very recently PAEC had no plans to develop thermonuclear weapons for economic reasons.

It is very unlikely, Pakistan has working thermonuclear bomb yet .

Just as India s used to say pre-May 1998 that Pakistan CAN NEVER have nuclear weapons with or without Chinese assistance. That was an EPIC FAIL as will your assertions above be :D

So you don't want to be good. You want to be the pomerian I was talking about?

Why?

What is it about us that pisses you guys off so badly? Is it sibling envy? Is it purely fundamentalism and religious? Is it some long lingering resentment of not getting enough during the bantwaara?

Kya hai? Kyun ungal karte rahte ho?

Sibling envy?????????........yukkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!......

Pakistan is NOT your sibling. You are obviously highly delusional. We have as much in common with indians as we do with Sub-Saharan Africans. If we were going to envy anyone it would be the Germans, Japanese, Chinese, French, Belgians and 100 other nations but never the indians. If I gave you the reason for it, I would get banned.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom