What's new

What If There's India-Pakistan Nuclear War?

It would be too much to expect a true devout to understand Hinduism or Dharma. No offence meant. :)
Anyway, you just won't get it. Not in a forum and certainly not with a pre-programmed mind.

Assumptions like this are the reason our countries can't have peace.

First I don't understand how Pakistan and india can go to a nuclear war, call me an idiot but I haven't seen any big shields that engulf Pakistan india region only and fallout of nukes going off won't affect others in this region ........ Iran, Afghanistan, China, Bangladesh, Nepal etc .............. for me the reality remains we share air and most of the water and then we have ocean belts too. So nukes going off for me is quite a complex issue to understand and I don't want to think more about it as I don't have a red button on my keyboard to press.

Well for your emotional rant .............. if it were the ages of swords I would have your blood at the tip of mine. This is to reiterate and confirm that we are clear on mutual feeling about each other. Parsi were beaten, their king and his court humiliated, their empire perished to be found in pages of history books only ............. take all your time but its not going to come back as it was, we are still here with our desert and lizards.

So you tagged me on Oct 5, I never got any notification for this ............... yar it's been boring talking to other indians they don't have class like you seriously.:tsk:

I was banned man.

That's all Pakistan and Pakistanis of today are good at. Banning class and fostering mulla crap.

I have just come back from a 6500 km ride around India. Norther Sikkim. Sensitive border areas, inner line permits only for select civilians. I have seen the state of alert of our fauj. We are ready to take the fight to you. Aur iss baar tumhare ghar ke andar ghuss kar marenge. Yakeen rakho. Bahut buri tarah ...

I have seen the steel in the eyes firsthand. The Maratha. The Dogra. The Madras Rifles.

We are geared for war. Sorry strike that. We are gearing for your annihilation. It is coming. Soon it will matter not whether you push or finger or behave like good puppies. The dam will burst either ways beyond a critical mass.

Maratha in war is like angry lion.

Cheers.

@Oscar @DESERT FIGHTER @Zibago @Areesh @Spring Onion @MastanKhan @Irfan Baloch @lastofthepatriots

@third eye @hellfire @Joe Shearer

Last edited:
I was banned man.

That's all Pakistan and Pakistanis of today are good at. Banning class and fostering mulla crap.

I have just come back from a 6500 km ride around India. Norther Sikkim. Sensitive border areas, inner line permits only for select civilians. I have seen the state of alert of our fauj. We are ready to take the fight to you. Aur iss baar tumhare ghar ke andar ghuss kar marenge. Yakeen rakho. Bahut buri tarah ...

I have seen the steel in the eyes firsthand. The Maratha. The Dogra. The Madras Rifles.

We are geared for war. Sorry strike that. We are gearing for your annihilation. It is coming. Soon it will matter not whether you push or finger or behave like good puppies. The dam will burst either ways beyond a critical mass.

Cheers.

@Oscar @DESERT FIGHTER @Zibago @Areesh @Spring Onion @MastanKhan @Irfan Baloch @lastofthepatriots

indians been saying this same rubbish since August the 14th 1947. More bollywood fantasy delusions.

I was banned man.

Cheers.

Sunny deol is that you?:omghaha:

@laphroaig man you had to make a 6500 km trip to come up with some scary scenario for us, you could have googled and seen for yourself how your soldiers don't want to go to war ............... they joined the force to earn their bread and butter not fight some wars yar ............................. na you were never that "Ghar kay andar ghus kay mary gay material" ........................ give it some more time and we will give you the opportunity to open your mouths for our pan filled spit. :lol: History will revisit your region........................... for people of that region are not worthy of any power or authority they were slaves and should remain slaves. :-)

@laphroaig man you had to make a 6500 km trip to come up with some scary scenario for us, you could have googled and seen for yourself how your soldiers don't want to go to war ............... they joined the force to earn their bread and butter not fight some wars yar ............................. na you were never that "Ghar kay andar ghus kay mary gay material" ........................ give it some more time and we will give you the opportunity to open your mouths for our pan filled spit. :lol: History will revisit your region........................... for people of that region are not worthy of any power or authority they were slaves and should remain slaves. :-)

The ride was to ride and visit a region of breathtaking natural beauty. Meeting fauji friends along the way and sharing memories and spirits was just the icing on the cake.

You guys are a defeated lot. But have no hopes of us lifting our foot off of your throats.

Its not going to stop till the life is snuffed out of the region you call home.

Keep doing history history while we kill you slowly, but surely.

The ride was to ride and visit a region of breathtaking natural beauty. Meeting fauji friends along the way and sharing memories and spirits was just the icing on the cake.

You guys are a defeated lot. But have no hopes of us lifting our foot off of your throats.

Logon ko oscor milta hai isko chuspor daydo this guy is really something!

Delusional indian bollywood fantasies at their best..........LOL...........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Delusional indian bollywood fantasies at their best..........LOL...........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@User lives in Pakistan. In one of the first cities that will get hit.

I believe that he has more at stake, and will therefore listen closer, than a Pakistani sitting in the UK, acting all east side studly.

Now he will say he is musalman, not afraid to die. But he is an accountant. A modern baniya. How brave can those be? Really?!!! :lol:

@User lives in Pakistan. In one of the first cities that will get hit.

I believe that he has more at stake, and will therefore listen closer, than a Pakistani sitting in the UK, acting all east side studly.

Now he will say he is musalman, not afraid to die. But he is an accountant. A modern baniya. How brave can those be? Really?!!! :lol:

So what was the mighty indian army doing just after mumbai 2008? :azn:

So what was the mighty indian army doing just after mumbai 2008? :azn:

The mighty Indian army is the least of your troubles when the floodgates open. They are a professional fighting force. They will kill and hold.

I have just ridden through MP, UP, Bihar. Just these past two weeks.

Its when those guys rip through your land in waves of millions that the real pain will start.

And like other vanquished populations the world over in countries that have fallen, you will be begging the invading forces for safety. From the killing and rapine of plundering hordes that will follow.

The mighty Indian army is the least of your troubles when the floodgates open. They are a professional fighting force. They will kill and hold.

I have just ridden through MP, UP, Bihar. Just these past two weeks.

Its when those guys rip through your land in waves of millions that the real pain will start.

And like other vanquished populations the world over in countries that have fallen, you will be begging the invading forces for safety. From the killing and rapine of plundering hordes that will follow.

Lol..........keep going. So is this force more powerful than the americans, Russians & Chinese?

Lol..........keep going. So is this force more powerful than the americans, Russians & Chinese?

You forget a basic difference.

We are an invading force that sits on your border.

With a hostile populace of over a billion pushing at their back.

I am not kidding that very early into the conflict, you will be begging the Indian Army for safety. Because your corporate army would have fallen.

You forget a basic difference.

We are an invading force that sits on your border.

With a hostile populace of over a billion pushing at their back.

I am not kidding that very early into the conflict, you will be begging the Indian Army for safety. Because your corporate army would have fallen.

BRING IT ON!

1.3 billion indians vs 185 million Pakistanis. Let the games begin.......:D

Now stop talking too much like indians always do. Walk the talk. What's stopping you? You claim to have all the advantages. Let's see what you can do. If not then shut up and be the cowards you really are.

BRING IT ON!

1.3 billion indians vs 185 million Pakistanis. Let the games begin.......:D

Now stop talking too much like indians always do. Walk the talk. What's stopping you? You claim to have all the advantages. Let's see what you can do. If not then shut up and be the cowards you really are.

You guys remind me of a small yappy pomerian that keeps getting into a rottweilers arse.

Till the day the rottie has had enough and breaks its scrawny neck.

I've nearly seen it happen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom