What's new

What If the China Bubble Bursts?

Please explain !

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg, u are an utterly clueless kook.

u posted china's currency is 'manipulated' which means its undervalued, which means if china lets the currency appreciate to its market level, then china's economy would be much larger than it is now.

u indians are totally brainless people, thats why ur entire indian economy is a debt based ponzi scheme based on debts, budget deficits and trade deficits and being debtor nation.

it shows u dont even understand the bullsh!t ur posting.
go learn basic economics before u hang with me on economics kiddie.
piss off now!

Yes! these indians looks like totally out of brain or somethingelse. They don't know what they talking about. The need to learn real economics from some internationally reputed school then they might understand the world economics....very sad for them...:smokin:

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg, u are an utterly clueless kook.

u posted china's currency is 'manipulated' which means its undervalued, which means if china lets the currency appreciate to its market level, then china's economy would be much larger than it is now.

u indians are totally brainless people, thats why ur entire indian economy is a debt based ponzi scheme based on debts, budget deficits and trade deficits and being debtor nation.

it shows u dont even understand the bullsh!t ur posting.
go learn basic economics before u hang with me on economics kiddie.
piss off now!

You have no idea of what you are talking about ! Before posting crap do some research on why China manipulates its currency. Dont act like you know economics. Even Paris Hilton's Chihuahua may know better economics ! :wave:

You have no idea of what you are talking about ! Before posting crap do some research on why China manipulates its currency. Dont act like you know economics. Even Paris Hilton's Chihuahua may know better economics ! :wave:

It is about the basic common sense.

You first accused China manipulating its currency, while China also did inflate its GDP number according to you.

Your statements basically end up with a contradiction.

It is about the basic common sense.

You first accused China manipulating its currency, while China also did inflate its GDP number according to you.

Your statements basically end up with a contradiction.

Chinese Century's argument is quite the opposite. China under values its currency to maintain trade surplus. Fudging economic statistics has nothing to do with manipulation of currency

You have no idea of what you are talking about ! Before posting crap do some research on why China manipulates its currency. Dont act like you know economics.

What he said is correct.

Nominal GDP is measured in US dollars, thus it relies on the market exchange rates.

If the Chinese currency is undervalued (some say by as much as 50%)... then our nominal GDP in USD is being significantly understated.

What he said is correct.

Nominal GDP is measured in US dollars, thus relies on the market exchange rates.

If the Chinese currency is undervalued... then our nominal GDP in USD is being significantly understated.

In fact, we can decide whenever our nominal GDP surpass that of the US, but the best timeline should be around 2015-2020.

What he said is correct.

Nominal GDP is measured in US dollars, thus it relies on the market exchange rates.

If the Chinese currency is undervalued (some say by as much as 50%)... then our nominal GDP in USD is being significantly understated.

You mean nominal GDP should be double of what it is now ?? I seriously doubt . The way I see it, under valued currency has no effect on PPP GDP

GTFO if you are reluctant to spend 10 sec on reading links in his post.
His 1st link blames China on cooking GDP growth numbers. The 2nd link is about undervalue of RMB.
I have no any desire to argue with you Indian guys if those critiques are valid or not. That'd be waste of time. I was saying, the 2nd link weakens the 1st one. It obviously indicates someone's cluelessness. XDDDDDDDDDDDD

GTFO if you are reluctant to spend 10 sec on reading links in his post.
His 1st link blames China on cooking GDP growth numbers. The 2nd link is about undervalue of RMB.
I have no any desire to argue with you Indian guys if those critiques are valid or not. That'd be waste of time. I was saying, the 2nd link weakens the 1st one. It obviously indicates someone's cluelessness. XDDDDDDDDDDDD

I suggest you read both the links . It may dumb you down. And your post is basically copied from other posts

You mean nominal GDP should be double of what it is now ?? I seriously doubt . The way I see it, under valued currency has no effect on PPP GDP

LOL who the fark cares about ppp apart from egotistical indians.
yea because ppp puts india at 4th place huh? yea nice try.

ppp is a very inaccurate picture of an economy.

go learn basic economics u tool.

u dont understand how basic economics work.

u are the stereotypical retarded indian.

LOL who the fark cares about ppp apart from egotistical indians.
yea because ppp puts india at 4th place huh? yea nice try.

ppp is a very inaccurate picture of an economy.

go learn basic economics u tool.

u dont understand how basic economics work.

u are the stereotypical retarded indian.

Pot calling kettle black ! I am saying PPP GDP of China wont be affected by currency devaluation . Leave it. You cant comprehend .

Back
Top Bottom